Golden Tiger - In Hydro By Gwhunran 2023

Golden Tiger
Day 31 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

The plants are showing what's headed to the 2nd screen and it will be plenty of stalks.:cheesygrinsmiley: They are looking good and healthy and the flowering is becoming more pronounced. They are drinking more, but the real drinking hasn't begun.:hmmmm::oops::cheer:

GT Day 31 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 31 flower.

GT Day 31 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 31 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 31 flower (4).JPG

gorgeous set up. love a flood and drain. good idea growing that strain with aggressive training.
Thank you. It's evolved a lot over the last twelve years. HIDs to LEDs, no AC to each grow area (two) have their own AC when the light schedule is different between areas. When both grows are on the same light schedule, I leave the closure open and one AC can cool the whole space. A dehumidifier was added last year and made a world of difference. The plants started drinking much heavier when the RH was set right in mid to late flower. It's well insulated, maybe too much, as the temp. differential between lights on and lights off is not significant.
I love to grow, I love to consume, and I really hope for good smell and good tasting flower too. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

Golden Tiger
Day 32 since flip.

The grow area is running normally. :)

The CO2 bucket is still bubbling steadily.:cheer:

The plants are drinking a little more, but they're just getting started.:hmmmm: They look good. No tip burn yet. The amount of new vertical growth headed toward what will become a full 2nd screen. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I managed to cut out the front Blueberry next door. I am cleaning it out, as you would eat the elephant, one bite at a time.:)

GT Day 32 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 32 flower.

GT Day 32 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 32 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 32 flower (5)2.jpg

Golden Tiger
Day 33 since flip.

The plants continue to look healthy, no sign of tip burn. I added 25ml of Micro nutrients into the reservoir yesterday morning, and there is no sign of harm. If I were to add 30ml more, the nute level would be at the GH recommended amounts for 17 gallons in Early Bloom. I will continue to cut the Micro and CalMag+ amounts on fresh reservoir changes and add back incrementally verifying no harm for a few days, until adding more. No plan to ever add more than the GH recommendation.

I have now cut out 3 out of 4 dead Blueberry plants. One to go and then do a thorough clean up of that side. I will wait to get the staples out, before doing anything remotely strenuous.

GT Day 33 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 33 flower.

GT Day 33 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 33 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 33 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 33 flower (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 33 flower. Little tiny buds forming. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:

Golden Tiger
Day 33 since flip.

The plants continue to look healthy, no sign of tip burn. I added 25ml of Micro nutrients into the reservoir yesterday morning, and there is no sign of harm. If I were to add 30ml more, the nute level would be at the GH recommended amounts for 17 gallons in Early Bloom. I will continue to cut the Micro and CalMag+ amounts on fresh reservoir changes and add back incrementally verifying no harm for a few days, until adding more. No plan to ever add more than the GH recommendation.

I have now cut out 3 out of 4 dead Blueberry plants. One to go and then do a thorough clean up of that side. I will wait to get the staples out, before doing anything remotely strenuous.

GT Day 33 flower (1).JPG

GT Day 33 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 33 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 33 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 33 flower (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 33 flower. Little tiny buds forming. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:
Looking fantastic GW and I love 💕 those skinny leaves. I don’t know enough about them to tell if it’s more Malawi or Thai but they’re doing great. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Looking fantastic GW and I love 💕 those skinny leaves. I don’t know enough about them to tell if it’s more Malawi or Thai but they’re doing great. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
I was really hoping for the skinny leaves. :) One has thirteen blades.:cheesygrinsmiley: Don't know the proper terms.:hmmmm::rolleyes: I will need the skinny leaves to have any hope of bud below the 2nd screen. :oops: If I can keep them on the trajectory we're headed, the 2nd screen will be full and each stalk will look like the dominant stalk, maybe a little smaller but having lots will make up for that in an indoor grow.:hmmmm::) Outside the most powerful light of all, will penetrate deep.:rolleyes:
There is no tip burn at the moment I'm kind of surprised as I normally get tip burn from every grow just following the mfg. suggested amounts.:hmmmm::rolleyes:

Weeee I love it when a flower comes together! Or I love the smell of flowers in the morning! Looking great!
It is an amazing time!:oops: Just seeing those little fuzzy tops and doing a rough count on the numbers and realizing what the number means for the 2nd screen. :oops::cheesygrinsmiley::bong: I think there is around a hundred slots on the top screen. :oops:

No real smell yet. The remaining dead Blueberry is the strongest smell in the area. :rolleyes:

I was really hoping for the skinny leaves. :) One has thirteen blades.:cheesygrinsmiley: Don't know the proper terms.:hmmmm::rolleyes: I will need the skinny leaves to have any hope of bud below the 2nd screen. :oops: If I can keep them on the trajectory we're headed, the 2nd screen will be full and each stalk will look like the dominant stalk, maybe a little smaller but having lots will make up for that in an indoor grow.:hmmmm::) Outside the most powerful light of all, will penetrate deep.:rolleyes:
There is no tip burn at the moment I'm kind of surprised as I normally get tip burn from every grow just following the mfg. suggested amounts.:hmmmm::rolleyes:
Well to be totally honest I’m just as shocked as you are n hope that it continues through strech. CL🍀

Well to be totally honest I’m just as shocked as you are n hope that it continues through strech. CL🍀
I figure there's another month of stretch, at least. :hmmmm: I am in no way planning to push these with nutes.:) I am wondering though if they get more sensitive to nitrogen as they start flowering hard. :hmmmm: The plant just doesn't need it anymore and it becomes more toxic to these long flowering Sativas.:hmmmm: :bong:

I figure there's another month of stretch, at least. :hmmmm: I am in no way planning to push these with nutes.:) I am wondering though if they get more sensitive to nitrogen as they start flowering hard. :hmmmm: The plant just doesn't need it anymore and it becomes more toxic to these long flowering Sativas.:hmmmm: :bong:
Absolutely they do but they still need a little bit. I had problems finding the sweet spot. CL🍀

Yeah, I was pulling for you. I am not as concerned about them being photogenic, but I do want a lot of bud and healthy leaves make bud. :) It's the quick progression from a little tip burn to full blown die off on these long flowering Sativas.:oops:

Golden Tiger
Day 34 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.

The CO2 bucket is still bubbling.

The plants are still looking good. No signs of deficiency or excess at the moment. :)

They are stretching toward the 2nd screen, it won't be too much longer till I'm spreading them out on the 2nd screen.:cheer:

Reservoir change coming soon. I think 10 days will be fine, so about 4 more days. I'll just repeat the modified GH Early Bloom amounts. Same as last change.:bong:

GT Day 34 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 34 flower.

GT Day 34 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 34 flower (3)2.jpg

GT Day 34 flower (4).JPG

Golden Tiger
Day 35 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.
The CO2 bucket is slowing down and will have to replaces soon.

We are experiencing a heat wave and the AC and dehumidifier are getting a workout but holding their own.

The plants are still looking good and slowly flowering. No burnt tips. Some of the front limbs are a little wind burnt, but that always happens, and the fans seem to really help with controlling mold. After adding the high mounted fan along with the always used front firing box fan, I never had rot even without the dehumidifier.

GT Day 35 flower (3).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 35 flower.

GT Day 35 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 35 flower (5).JPG

GT Day 35 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger
Day 36 since flip.

The grow room is running normally. I thought it would be a good time to check the pump inflow and outflow hose for obstruction. I reached in the pvc maintenance hole on the cover and found roots to be all over the little screen square. I removed the roots from the screen. I thought I better unhook the hose from the bottom of the tray and check for obstructions. Sure enough a ball of roots. re-assembled and good to go.

Gotta make a new CO2 bucket. Probably in the morning if I feel up to it.:hmmmm::rolleyes:

The plants continue to look good. A pretty green, with no signs of nutrient burn.

Getting closer to the 2nd screen. The first ones to pass it, will keep getting re-directed towards the border until my canopy becomes somewhat even.

I was gifted some clones that are ready to go into the flood and drain and replace the lost Blueberry, by one of our very own supergrowers. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

Pump hose obstruction (2).JPG

Golden Tiger pump hose obstruction.

Pump hose obstruction (1).JPG

Golden Tiger pump hose obstruction.

GT Day 36 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 36 flower.

GT Day 36 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 36 flower (5).JPG

GT Day 36 flower (5).JPG