Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

It was sweet potato not squash, here it is. Red Lentil Thai Chili – Post Punk Kitchen – Isa Chandra Moskowitz It's delish!
:drool:
I'm excited to get back to other folks journals now and get some better shots of these little honeys up! As Arnold would say, I'm back! Well something like that. :)
Well it's about bloody time! :)

🤣 I can't stop hearing this... 🤣

Whoa Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
Yeah Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
@Bill284 had a child (Bam-ba-lam)
Damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-lam)
She's always ready (Bam-ba-lam)
She's so rock steady (Bam-ba-lam)
Go Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
Yo really gets me high (Bam-ba-lam)
Yeah that's no lie (Bam-ba-lam)
She's always ready (Bam-ba-lam)
She's all rock steady (Bam-ba-lam)
Oh yeah, oh right
Go Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
She's from Northern Can (Bam-ba-lam)
Way up there Man (Bam-ba-lam)
@Bill284 had a child (Bam-ba-lam)
Damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-lam)
earworm!
Ooh! Banana Pudding may be a tri noded plant! She grew one off pair shoot node then got funky and trio looking! I really like this! My Wedding Cake was one and was a very special plant! Let's hope!
🤞
The new grow is on full swing!
Woohoo! Just in time then!

Nice roots Buddy😎👊. This should be epic!
Thanks Gee! i thought so too!! I looked in today and say they all have taken off with the water turned on! I'll be topping to manifold most likely this weekend!
:drool:

Well it's about bloody time! :)

earworm!

🤞

Woohoo! Just in time then!
It is about time! I can't wait to start molding them! This week got cold again but that's done hopefully! Let the warm begin! Time to get things done!

TOPPED TO MANIFOLD DAY! WOOHOO! UPDATE

Hello everyone! Today they got decapitated and branch trimmed down to a strong single node of growth. When I looked im they were happy and have taken to their SIP homes well! 5 days it took for the slump to be totally over. Not bad.

Before.

After.

I left two best shooted nodes on them all. Mango is a triple of sorts! She's got a funk to her growth pattern! I like it already!

From here I'll take the two remaining shoots and lay them down flat with Carcass sticks.
Have a great day!

PS
A change. I decided to give them cal/mag every 5 days instead of every day as I have been in past grows. Lets's see how that goes.

A change. I decided to give them cal/mag every 5 days instead of every day as I have been in past grows. Lets's see how that goes.
That's quite a big change. What made you feel that a change of this magnitude was in order?

Off with their heads! And interesting change with the cal/mag... :nomo:
That's quite a big change. What made you feel that a change of this magnitude was in order?

My reasoning for the change is actually the change in light intensity this grow. Using DLI theory may help my long running appearance of mag def in my grows! It's easy to default to what seems to work(my daily 4ml). Maybe I can get to see just what's happening here now that light may be more in line with what they need when they need it as they change through the grow.
As @Gee and @Keffka have mentioned on their pages, the plant needs to be capable to handle the growth a light can ask it to. If roots aren't up to the job at any moment, there's an issue. Balancing light with age of plant or roots to shoots is what I'm looking at this grow. They both are so much more eloquent.

CHANGES MADE TO HEAT AND EXTRACTION UPDATE

Hi folks! I'm having light off temp go to 60F and I have a 100 or 200 watt heater set up yesterday for that. It's a chicken coop heater.

I took two timers.
One to turn the heat on so it's warm when the light goes out at midnight.
A second added timer turns the extraction fan off when the light goes out.

At 8 am they swap back to no heat, extraction turns on, and so does the light.

It's 5:35 am and temp is 67.5f! It worked! 200 watts worth anyway. 60 was too low for good growth I think.

My reasoning for the change is actually the change in light intensity this grow. Using DLI theory may help my long running appearance of mag def in my grows! It's easy to default to what seems to work(my daily 4ml). Maybe I can get to see just what's happening here now that light may be more in line with what they need when they need it as they change through the grow.
As @Gee and @Keffka have mentioned on their pages, the plant needs to be capable to handle the growth a light can ask it to. If roots aren't up to the job at any moment there's an issue. Balancing light with age of plant or roots to shoots is what I'm looking at this grow. They both are so much more eloquent.
makes perfect sense!

Let's see if it transfers to reality!
Getting too much calmag results in nutrient lockout if I remember correctly, so this is prudent I think.
:p Sun just came up here Is it evening at your place?
No, it's lunch time. I thought you were posting a little earlier than your usual :)

It sounds like you are dialing everything in Stone👍👊. This should be a great run. I'm intrigued with your Calmag experimentation.

My temps at night are usually about 10F cooler than the daytime max. I'm not sure what an optimal difference is, but 10-ish degrees seems to work good for keeping brix up.

Take us to Budville Big Toe😎

Back
Top Bottom