Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Damn Blew, this years crop is amazing. I haven't been on here much, but every time I am, I look at your grow and I'm amazed by it. Wooooooooo!
Good to hear from you :)
Yeah, I'm looking around and thinking I might need to do a little scheduling for bringing all of these down...a nice aspect of having them finish on staggered timelines...all at once would be a ball buster.

Good to hear from you :)
Yeah, I'm looking around and thinking I might need to do a little scheduling for bringing all of these down...a nice aspect of having them finish on staggered timelines...all at once would be a ball buster.
33 here this morning !! :nomo: :surf:

Highya SP,

You're a little cooler than we are. Blew had 36, it was 37 here this a.m. Another night of it is forecast. All part of the flower game! Cheers

Highya SP,

You're a little cooler than we are. Blew had 36, it was 37 here this a.m. Another night of it is forecast. All part of the flower game! Cheers
No outside for me, this yr., but i like keeping track of you guys with outside plants. Maybe next yr. ?? Looks like good grow weather for next week , and beyond !! You got a journal Bode, for the outside monster ??

Looking good blew :thumb: I may need some pics of your greenhouse.... looks like the one my brother got, it was already took apart and so we dont know how it should go.
You got some lovely plants this year, hats off to ya sir.

Looking good blew :thumb: I may need some pics of your greenhouse.... looks like the one my brother got, it was already took apart and so we dont know how it should go.
You got some lovely plants this year, hats off to ya sir.
Look up Ledgewood Farms in NH...where I got mine and they sell a ton in my area. They have a good online instruction page for setup.

TGIF...don't know about you but this felt like a long one to me....spent another 3 hours fine trimming the Cali dream and she's hanging in the Cabin root cellar @ 70-75%RH and 55F. I had her still on the branches and figured I wanted to play it safe and avoid mold issues (like I had with winter drying/cures) and since I haven't seen the RH below 70% in there I figured might as well trim her further, chuck the stalks, and make room for the Fruitylicous which might be on Sunday... :cool:

Take a moment and let those around you know you :love: them....

I tell my kids nobody ever says they hear please, thank you, or I love you too much.

Chopped the Fruitylicious early this morning....she's hanging waiting for me to go back (after breakfast) and do a rough trim and wash and then into the root cellar. She was consistently showing small areas of rot and I was chasing them so it was time...she was a mostly cloudy with a few amber and clear...I've learned that pushing it a few more days loses the whole plant...plus one less vector for rot in the GH, and she was right next to the Bhutanese (which you can see the drooping cola in the upper right corner)

EDIT: Good call to harvest her...about 15% of it was rot...would have been double that in a few days.

Very nice Blew , you going to have more damn pot than you know what to do with
I've already considered that....ordered 10x 5-gallon buckets for the cure :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not sure if I've mentioned this, but I am drying all of this in the root cellar last the farm...no smell at all in the cabin, which means the passive ventilation is sufficient...

Congrats on the Fruity harvest Blew! 15% bud rot, still not bad brother! Whats coming down next man?
It was more like 10%, since I cleaned all of the buds up yesterday and they are drying in the root cellar. I see zero rot on the rest of the plants which makes me extremely happy.

Next is definitely the Northern Soul...Mandala #1 after her. I was also looking at the White Bhutanese today and thinking there is no way she will go another month....she is fat and half cloudy.

Today is like all of last September...77F and humid. So glad we got a break this year.

How's your temps in the hoop house?
Cooler than the other GH's...usually 10 degrees (F) above ambient. I need to get them initially dried ...without crisping them. They were still way too moist....

Ended up being too humid in the root cellar...75-80%...which was concerning so I paper bagged them and they are hanging in the hoop house which gets excellent airflow and more ambient RH% (lately 50-60%)
do you think the additional RH in the root cellar is from the colas hanginng.....I don't generally find root cellars to be over 60% RH.

Back
Top Bottom