BTW, thanks everyone for the good words and good wishes for my Dad. :thanks:

My mom told me last night that his hands were so bad he couldn't even lift his fork and she asked the nurse to give him an anti-depressant because he was so distraught over his condition, but he refused to take it.

I asked her if he had any of the RSO capsules I make him that help control his tremors and he did not, so I told her to give him one today and, as a side benefit, it should also help with his depression.

Well, she did and he was 1,000x better today - both physically and emotionally!

I can't begin to describe how strongly I recommend trying RSO for any person suffering from Parkinson's. It may not work for everyone, but I've truly seen it work miracles on my own father, and others.

:Namaste:

I have had a few plants that smelt awful whilst in flower but turn out to smell fantastic once they dry and cure. It has to feel good knowing you are helping raise your dad's quality of life. Good on you for taking the time and exerting the energy required to create the meds that are helping others live their lives to the best of their abilities. :green_heart:

Well, she did and he was 1,000x better today - both physically and emotionally!

I can't begin to describe how strongly I recommend trying RSO for any person suffering from Parkinson's. It may not work for everyone, but I've truly seen it work miracles on my own father, and others.
That’s amazing brother! :circle-of-love: I hope he can get into a daily RSO dosage.
Flowers are stacking up really well in the garden too! I know it’s not good but weirdly I always love how the top of a light burnt flower looks! :laugh: Do light burns effect thc or cannabinoid production in the flowers or is it just visually effected?

That’s amazing brother! :circle-of-love: I hope he can get into a daily RSO dosage.
Flowers are stacking up really well in the garden too! I know it’s not good but weirdly I always love how the top of a light burnt flower looks! :laugh: Do light burns effect thc or cannabinoid production in the flowers or is it just visually effected?

That bleaching (hash tips) doesn't affect potency or cannabinoids. They have just had the chlorophyll bleached out. They'll be just as good as the rest.

I love hearing how cannabis helps really sick people. Those bio bomb pills I make are loved by the elderly. I love watching their views on cannabis change, then they get pissed that they were lied to all their lives.

The plants are looking really good Krip. :high-five:

I hope he can get into a daily RSO dosage
Thanks, Brother! I've been making him on daily RSO caps for a few years now. He just didn't take any to the hospital or rehab center and it's quite noticeable when he doesn't take it.

DAY #50/42 QUICK UPDATE & SOME PREVIEW BBH & PCAKE PICS

So, we're on day #50 of 12/12 for the Bubba Hash & Orient Express and #42 for the Platinum Cake. The buds are putting on some good weight & frost.

It's been a "whirlwind" for the last ten days, but will be home most all day and will be able to get some good pics tonight.

In the mean time, here are a few of the Bubba Hash & Platinum Cake buds all looking primo! :yummy:

Happy Harvests!

K

QUICK UPDATE ON MISSED UPDATE :laugh:.

Well, I was planning on getting in the tent just after lights out for some pics tonight, but got a phone call just before lights out that lasted some time and I didn't want to start interrupting the dark cycle, so pics will have to wait until tomorrow.

All the plants are doing great, although, there's quite a bit of fade on the Orient Express since the CATs. And, in spite of a lack of visible trichomes, when I adjusted one of the colas earlier today, it was pretty sticky!

The Bubba Hash looks and smells incredible and should end up being a great yielder with those fat colas.

The Platinum Cake clearly needed more veg time since it's been close to ten days since the first CAT drench and the pot isn't dry enough for me to want to give the second one, yet. And, the buds are pretty sparse from the "mad dash" it had when flipped. But, it looks like it's the frostiest strain I've grown, so far. I'm going to run the PCake again next round and give it some good veg & training to see what she can really do cuz' since I'm anticipating some pretty good meds from that strain. :yummy:

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Happy Harvests!

K

Very nice Krip.......a few bleached tops ...no matter.....me too.
Excellent looking.... :thumb:
Thanks, Brother! Yeah, I predicted some bleaching over a month ago when I saw the stretch:

I've been here before with other LED's and, worst case, just got a little bleaching on the tops of the buds:

full

While I'd hate to have all the tops bleached, I do think they look pretty cool (while still in flower...less cool once dried! :laugh: ) and, since one of the purposes of trichomes is to protect from UV rays, it MAY help with some extra trich production? :hmmmm:
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom