I look at that this way.....they're getting all the light they can use.....no less..:slide:
Also.. Budmaster/Cropmaster has figured out how to build a very high end led light that does NOT bleach.They figured out the exact bands and reasons for it and have corrected it with their new line up of P series led lights.
I cant wait for them to hit the market. Supposed to be coming out with 400...600 and have the 1000 out already.
My dream set up with lights would be to have two of the p600's........
IMO these led lights are the highest quality available today......check them out
Cropmaster p1000

DAY #56/48 BUD SHOTS

It's been 56 days of 12/12 for the Bubba Hash & Orient Express and 48 days for the Platinum Cake.

The Orient Express is the least impressive of the three strains. The colas are nice & thick, but the fans got pretty fried from the CATs (probably some from the heat, too!), a couple of tops got bleached, and it just doesn't have anywhere near the trichome development of the other two strains, although, the trichs are (barely!) visible:

The Bubba Hash also has some incredibly thick colas, and, aside from a few bleached tops, they all look nice & healthy with good, heavy trichome development and a fantastic hash smell:

The Platinum Cake doesn't have the thick colas of the other two, but what is has is just completely covered in thick trichomes:

About three weeks till harvest time! :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #61/53 OF 12/12 PICS

The Orient Express should have another four weeks to finish and her fans have already been getting pretty crispy and I'll need to clean them up, a little. The colas are nice & fat and she's finally starting to smell pretty good instead of that kinda unpleasant smell she's had through most of flower. Here are a few of the OE colas:

It looks like I was so focused on the Platinum Cakes, I only got a couple pics of the Bubba Kush, but they also have some nice dense "baseball bat" colas with a lot more frost than the OE's. There's probably three weeks left on the BBH's:

I have to drool every time I look at the Platinum Cakes! :drool: This is definitely the frostiest strain I've grown so far, and I've had some pretty frosty strains the last couple of grows! :yummy: She's in the harvest window, now, but I'll give her another week or two to put on some more weight. Check out these beautiful buds!:

Happy Harvests!

K

Super frosty flowers! :adore::morenutes::bravo:

Beautiful Krip, the Platinum Cake is a looker for sure. She sure digs your set up. That's why I grow so many strains and only keep the ones that thrive in my set up. Look at how shiny the PC leaves are still verses the OE. The bubba looks on point as well and I don't think you have 3 more weeks on that one, I'd say you could take her in 1 or 2 at the most. I wouldn't take it past 10 weeks from flip. Are her leaves turning colors? That's my key she's in the window.

Back
Top Bottom