The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

Well as of tonight I have 4 planted in coco and 2 sprouted. Just waiting on the other 2 to pop up and I might have hope of smoking some GDP lol. The first one to pop up kinda looks weird, like it looks like it still has the seed shell on it but theres nothing there she just hasn't opened up her leaves yet.

Also I start flushing the Bubba Kush tonight. I'll chop her down on the 1st and see how I did.

Also if anyone is interested I'll share a story that just recently happened.

So I got my buddy a Haze Vaporizer, and it works pretty great. I still prefer my Mighty over the Haze just because I feel like preset temps are not as good and can sometimes either be too hot or not hot enough.

Anyways his haze had an issue with the plastic insert where the straw goes down into. It was loose and would pull a lot of air and not much vapor. Also one chamber was not heating up very well. So I decided to give the company an email.
I was told to fill out the warranty form on the side and then fill out the service request form. Took me all of 15 mins I'd say. The next day I was asked to ship the Haze in along with the RMA form I was emailed. I thought they would first want to receive my vape and inspect it to see if its covered by warranty or something like that.
Nope... They shipped me out a brand new Haze as soon as I provided my tracking info to prove I sent my unit in. They didn't even need to receive it first. No questions asked. Now I made a mistake when filling out the form and forgot my street number on my address. I couldn't get this changed because of legal issues. So my new unit arrived in Canada and then got turned around and sent back. I was sure this mistake would cost me. I emailed the company again and we figured out the problem. They tried to stop the package from coming all the way back as well, but had no luck. But they said once the unit makes it back to them they will gladly ship it back to me once again no charge!

What a great company. 100% satisfied customer here. If anyone is looking for a Vaporizer with a 10 year warranty from a company this amazing. I highly suggest the Haze.

So I got my buddy a Haze Vaporizer, and it works pretty great. I still prefer my Mighty over the Haze just because I feel like preset temps are not as good and can sometimes either be too hot or not hot enough.

Anyways his haze had an issue with the plastic insert where the straw goes down into. It was loose and would pull a lot of air and not much vapor. Also one chamber was not heating up very well. So I decided to give the company an email.
I was told to fill out the warranty form on the side and then fill out the service request form. Took me all of 15 mins I'd say. The next day I was asked to ship the Haze in along with the RMA form I was emailed. I thought they would first want to receive my vape and inspect it to see if its covered by warranty or something like that.
Nope... They shipped me out a brand new Haze as soon as I provided my tracking info to prove I sent my unit in. They didn't even need to receive it first. No questions asked. Now I made a mistake when filling out the form and forgot my street number on my address. I couldn't get this changed because of legal issues. So my new unit arrived in Canada and then got turned around and sent back. I was sure this mistake would cost me. I emailed the company again and we figured out the problem. They tried to stop the package from coming all the way back as well, but had no luck. But they said once the unit makes it back to them they will gladly ship it back to me once again no charge!

What a great company. 100% satisfied customer here. If anyone is looking for a Vaporizer with a 10 year warranty from a company this amazing. I highly suggest the Haze.

Well I just purchased a Haze for the wife for her birthday. They were running a special for St Patrick day, 30% off on the green vapor. $ 175.00 bucks. The 10 year warranty sold me on it. We have never done vapeing but see more and more people using the vapor. I just turn over my grow to 12/12 with the Mars hydro pro 128. Timewreck and Green Crack. I had a good harvest from my last grow from Mars Hydro Reflector lights and a buddy came by to see what I had and decided that he wanted most of it. :thumb:

I love my haze vape. Good on ya to give them props. I basically retired my Volcano when I got the haze, It's an outstanding handheld!

Now that's customer service! Hats off the Haze for their work and great service. It's actions like that that keep a company in business in my opinion.

My doctor has advised me that he would like me to get off the bong and onto a vape, for obvious reasons. So I'm in the market for one. I really need one that will sit me on my ass and I don't know where to start. Perhaps the haze is somewhere to start? He did recommend the Davinchi* not sure I spelt that right.

Now that's customer service! Hats off the Haze for their work and great service. It's actions like that that keep a company in business in my opinion.

My doctor has advised me that he would like me to get off the bong and onto a vape, for obvious reasons. So I'm in the market for one. I really need one that will sit me on my ass and I don't know where to start. Perhaps the haze is somewhere to start? He did recommend the Davinchi* not sure I spelt that right.

Yo Pidgeons
Get the stortz and bickel Mighty.
It hits like a bong in terms of vapor output without the combustion. It's pricey but compared to some Roor bongs....comparable. I initially balked at the price but I'm so glad I got it. I use it daily and if you invest in one you won't be sorry. Check out the review by Canad420.

I just tried out the volcano for the first time just this weekend and I was quite impressed. It really put me on my ass but if I were to take giant hits off the mighty for as long as it took for me to finish the bag. I believe the same effect would happen. I love the mighty and I bet the crafty has the same quality as its big brother. I was just amazed when he told me that he has had the unit for 6 years and it still works as great as it did on day 1. I would def recommend a storz & bickel product based on what i've read and seen.

The main thing is I would recommend anyone to switch to vaporizing in general.
Its a great choice health wise. You'll notice after a few weeks of only vaporizing, if you smoke a joint, its quite harsh on the throat and lungs.
The taste is amazing. You think smoking a joint taste great, wait till you taste the first hit off a freshly packed vape.
You'll conserve so much herb. I fit about .3 grams into my chamber. I normally put it down before its finished.
You eliminate much of the smell. Theres still a smell that is produced but it doesn't linger around for more than a few minutes.
You can reuse the AVB (Already vaped bud) to make butter or oils.

And specifically to piges. I bought the $15 hose and glass piece used for the Arizer Extreme Q vape. You just slip it onto the straw of either the crafty or mighty and the glass piece will fit any 18mm bong. You can still bong it up! They even make water pipe attachments for a lot of the portable vaporizers. I've seen one for the Haze as well.

Yo Pidgeons
Get the stortz and bickel Mighty.
It hits like a bong in terms of vapor output without the combustion. It's pricey but compared to some Roor bongs....comparable. I initially balked at the price but I'm so glad I got it. I use it daily and if you invest in one you won't be sorry. Check out the review by Canad420.

Yo Pigeons,
One last thing....when comparing vaporizers...many folks dont talk about the maintenance of it. Nor do they talk about the efficiency of the device.
Let me tell you... the Mighty has amazing flavor given its made of food grade plastic and not glass. Some vaporizers don't evenly vape the herb and they require stirring. The Mighty vapes evenly thru the herb without the stirring. Lastly, cleaning is incredibly easy with the Mighty. Many vids out there demonstrating how many vapor clouds you can blow with this thing on a single load. I usually tap out way before the bowl is done.

Ok so I got some pics to post. I'll start with Granddaddy Confidential.

This is going to be called Day 2 Veg because even though all 4 popped out on different days last week. I'll go with the final pop up which happened Sunday.

You can't see much but they are there lol
20160321_205440.jpg

Next Is Cookies Kush Flower day 22
20160321_232746.jpg
20160321_232803.jpg

After the pic I actually bent some of those taller ones in the back into the scrog ring to make them even with the rest. I also did a tiny bit of defoliation just to uncover some of the bud sites from the big fan leaves.

And then the final flush week of Bubba Kush in the sock. The buds are rock solid, I am so excited about the turn out for this gal.
20160321_232905.jpg

Heres the chop!

I said it would be the 1st of April but I went ahead and chopped just because of the size, I didn't think 2 weeks of flushing was necessary.

20160324_231956.jpg
20160324_232800.jpg

I also transplated all the GDCs into their own 5 gal smart pots today, so they are clear for take off.

I just tried out the volcano for the first time just this weekend and I was quite impressed. It really put me on my ass but if I were to take giant hits off the mighty for as long as it took for me to finish the bag. I believe the same effect would happen. I love the mighty and I bet the crafty has the same quality as its big brother. I was just amazed when he told me that he has had the unit for 6 years and it still works as great as it did on day 1. I would def recommend a storz & bickel product based on what i've read and seen.

The main thing is I would recommend anyone to switch to vaporizing in general.
Its a great choice health wise. You'll notice after a few weeks of only vaporizing, if you smoke a joint, its quite harsh on the throat and lungs.
The taste is amazing. You think smoking a joint taste great, wait till you taste the first hit off a freshly packed vape.
You'll conserve so much herb. I fit about .3 grams into my chamber. I normally put it down before its finished.
You eliminate much of the smell. Theres still a smell that is produced but it doesn't linger around for more than a few minutes.
You can reuse the AVB (Already vaped bud) to make butter or oils.

And specifically to piges. I bought the $15 hose and glass piece used for the Arizer Extreme Q vape. You just slip it onto the straw of either the crafty or mighty and the glass piece will fit any 18mm bong. You can still bong it up! They even make water pipe attachments for a lot of the portable vaporizers. I've seen one for the Haze as well.

We got our Haze Vapor. Kind of up in the air about vaping. The first we noticed was the smell. Nasty the wife says. So we are trying to learn. Give it some more time to break in I guess. At the moment, not really impressed but have to try some more to get the hang of it. Any advice would help us.

Hmm I'm not sure about the smell. I normally only get to use the haze when i'm at my buddies garage which already has heavy smells of dust and motor oil lol. I believe the unit does need some time to burn off that new unit smell. Maybe someone else has better advice for that unit. I hear the glass straw with the metal cans works best with dry herb.

Back
Top Bottom