The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

Ya I think with the Granddaddy purp in there it will have a nicer yield since GDP is Purple Urkle x Big Bud. At least thats what they claim gives this strain a better yield. I'll find out lol.

P.S. I only got this strain because I can't find a fem version of GDP thats not always out of stock. And I've never had the chance to smoke some GDP and its been a strain i've always wanted to try.

Cookies Kush Flower day 4
20160303_235740.jpg

Cookies Kush update Flower Day 8
20160308_000319.jpg
20160308_000313.jpg

Fixed my light. Back in business. I did a bit of defoliation after the photo was taken so they have less bush to them now.
Bubba Kush in a sock is on week 7 now.

No sweat Canad. Really, I've had so many light problems in the past I'm so surprised that I don't have hermies all the time. Haha.

How they makin out? Any shots?

:high-five:

Not much activity other than some more growth. I thought I started to see pistils but I was tired lol. I'll get some shots up tonight when lights come back on.
Next friday I start to flush out my sock plant so I can harvest on the 1st of April. 4/20 this year will be bountiful!

Granddaddy Confidential by pheno finder seeds

This marijuana is a pretty cross of La Confidential and Grandaddy Purple (kens). Grandaddy Confidential developes a x̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶(bushy structure ;) ) with hard thick buds of Indica. Finishing times are generally in the 70 to 90 day window. The Pheno was selected for its compact internode spaces and strong buds with natural purple hues and heavy couch-lock effect.

Started germinating last night in a damp paper towel. I'm running out to the store later for some supplies and I'll be picking up a bottle of Advanced Nutrients Sensizym and Bud Candy to add to my lineup

Well I'm not sure if I got a bad pack of seeds or what but up until now I had 100% success rate on germination. I put 4 of these in a damp paper towel between 2 plates and so far 1 has sprouted and I can see 1 more cracking open slowly. the other 2 will get another 2 days and i'll try the last one after that to see if I can at least get 3 going. These were pretty damn expensive too i'm a bit upset.

Wow bro sorry I missed this yesterday!!

You need to get ahold of the producer and request (kindly) for some replacements. This has happened to me before and the producers were more than happy to replace the seeds. Shit happens and good company's want to keep good customers :thumb:

Please get ahold of them ASAP!!

:passitleft: take a deep breath, Holmes.

Back
Top Bottom