Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

.. a Doctor (not real, my hunch)...

Something tells me you wouldn't object to getting medicated by any of the good doctors on here, so who's real?

:high-five:

:love: the double posting master Bob ;)

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

BB, thank you for revealing your other skills, I see that you are a computer wizard. Through this awesome 420 site, I now have found, mynew computer guy, a Botanist, a Chemist, an Arborist, 2 cooks, 5 clowns, a GF, a Safety Guy (Smokey the BARe), a Doctor (not real, my hunch), a King, a friend in India, 2 bug experts, Light Addict (like finding a gold vein) & today, I have the PURPLE! This took over a year of 420 sharing of something, Huge thanks every single follower here, having fun, while sharing, laughing & learning. My next rant will cover all the rest of you, it's all one happy family, of what I call circlefolk. Thanks for watching, I know I still have some unanswerred questions here, I will answer every one by Monday. 2 AM nite nite. C U tomorrow.:Namaste:

Would love to say what my past experiences were but fear I may loose the support...lol. Let's just say I've been in and out of the penal system...lol. But have been reborn and proud to join the "Circle of Love". Doing this as a hobby, to stay out of trouble and for my wife's meds.

Renegade

Purple comes to Muxy flux

Good morning to all flux lovers. Muxy sacrificed a limb today in order to make a clone, in hopes for a purple mother-plant. I amputated the limb that was getting the least light (lowest limb) Can't thank ALL circlefolk enough your kind words & shares. I'll be back here shortly.

Somebody wanted to know how long fluxy has been vegging and bound, my first pic I could find was 12/25. It is posted here probably near pages 7-10.

Per a request from the King, today's PURPLE from Muxy.:circle-of-love:
p5.png
p6.png

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:) Im always smiling when I visit here as my first port of call each day! :):thanks::circle-of-love::420:

Thanks LA, the feeling is mutual, how does one get 10 stoned followers to give jaga, 2 extra keystrokes, then get them to remember, I will forget too, count on that! this icon helped w/ the word invented here:circle-of-love:-folk

Have a great day, it's 68* & sunlight is gushing.

:circle-of-love: to all circlefolk,

High BB DocB aka B & B :thumb:

Would love to say what my past experiences were but fear I may loose the support...lol. Let's just say I've been in and out of the penal system...lol. But have been reborn and proud to join the "Circle of Love". Doing this as a hobby, to stay out of trouble and for my wife's meds.

Renegade
Renegade, no-ones going to alienate you for what you've been through. We all come from different walks of life.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Will this work if kept at recommended rooting conditions/temp/humidity, etc? It's a bit makeshift, any tips from successful cloners please jump in here, BAR?, you're a good cloner right? or was that someone else? thank you:thanks:

purpclone.jpg

Renegade, no-ones going to alienate you for what you've been through. We all come from different walks of life.

Of course they are not, not only would that be rude, it would be impossible. If you could do it though, I would choose to be a Vulcan. Cool ears, wild ceremonies, and just plain funny. The Vulcan Comedian, can you just see it now?

My Man.... Nuff said and moving on....

Renegade

I've found pic's taken at a lower setting of around 5 meg provides a good

upload speed and not to much downgrading at 420 processing.

I have a 16 meg camera BTW.

I remembered Trichster
:thumb:

I remembered Trichster

On Amazon right now looking your Olympus and a Canon. Both have the mega pixels but the Canon of course is anywhere between $150-$200 more. It does come with more accessories like a 35x wide angle optical lens.

Yeah, Renegade. Certainly not from me. I have a very dear friend who is like a brother who I met through something called Liberation Prison Project. He was on death row for 17 years when I met him. He requested a spiritual pen pal from a Buddhist prison Dharma organization I volunteer for. After years and years of letters, begging, lawyers, appeals, his sentence was commuted to life in prison. He is eligible already for parole and has been before the board once. I do not believe he will ever get out. He killed a man with a dog leash. Planned. Confessed. I love him like a brother. He is not his crime. If I feel that for someone who murdered, not one time, but three times, I certainly overlook any of that in just about any human being on the track.

Good on you to be free. Please be careful.

All said with love of course.

:) Im always smiling when I visit here as my first port of call each day! :):thanks::circle-of-love::420:

:adore: Batman aka MrMiagi! Thank you for that smile you gave me when I saw this, right after I had to roll & drag Fluxy's oversized arse out of my shed this morning, she's all pissed off since Lester informed me that Muxy looks like she'll purple buds. She cheered up when I told her, purple is good, but your buds will be bigger. Right now the stumps are in a tie, talk about sibling rivalry. You never told me that Fluxers can be very competive.

LA, I recall you sharing at trick that decreases the distance between nodes, I learned that you bend the leaves down to expose more of the new shoots. I've been doing this several times a day, you are just filled with good info. RE: DEFOL, do I get an "A"? should I be removing more or less. Thanks LA, I did not mean to call you Robin, that was too many vape hits, blame Alfred, I still think about the real Robin daily, I'm glad fluxy dragged some of that crowd over. Have you googled "420 fluxing" lately, Fluxing is blowing up on the www!!

click this link, last year this search showed welding pics, 2014, the welders are moving further down the page every day, lol. Whatta think of that purple?:cheer:

420 fluxing - Google Search

I remembered Trichster

thank you BB,:thumb: i REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME i SAW (DOH! caplock) someone use Trichster, it was our pal OzBrit, I'm grateful every time I see it, instant gratification.
My camera says 14 mg pix, but the pics are 3 meg when they upload png format here, in 20 seconds or so. I like to go BIG!

Back
Top Bottom