Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

grumblegrumblegrumblegrumbleCUBSgrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble. At least they've taken more games to reach their annual fade than they have since I started watching them in the mid-'70s, lol. And they could still win two in a row...

That glass stem screw thing looks interesting. I take it that the screw is for ash-removal? Does everything else stay... packed when you twist it? Do you have to clean it very often to avoid having the last couple (few?) loads affect the next load's taste?

Congratulations on your most recent harvest.

:bravo: Damn guys, you two had quite a day. Had to laugh that you and Pigeons took down runts in the same week. Lol! I can see why they call that one strain HeavyWeight. Bulky little suckers, aren't they?

Your flux reminded me of how Tead calls this moment in development the "fireworks stage." Looking fine nis. Do you both train it, or is this one a solitary responsibility?

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Congrats on the harvest you two. Looks like it will be some wonderful smoke!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
If they smoke anything like they smell then we will be in great hands. The smells are strong and sweet on the PE and the WE was more of a piney smell. The purple kush smelled like purple..."pick yourself up from the floor" purple.

:rofl:

grumblegrumblegrumblegrumbleCUBSgrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble. At least they've taken more games to reach their annual fade than they have since I started watching them in the mid-'70s, lol. And they could still win two in a row...

That glass stem screw thing looks interesting. I take it that the screw is for ash-removal?

Yes, it acts like an auger when twisted. Just twist it to expose the ash, quick tap on the ash tray, then you are ready to go.

Does everything else stay... packed when you twist it?

Yes everything stays when you twist it. If it gets "loose" and you want to pack more in there then you can just twist it counter clockwise and it'll start packing it at the bottom.

Do you have to clean it very often to avoid having the last couple (few?) loads affect the next load's taste?

We have loaded two seperate tubes just to see how easy it was to pull the auger out of the old one and twist it into a packed tube. Well I didn't twist it enough or I didn't have enough in the tube. I'll give it a sober attempt this morning to get the proper technique figured out lol. But as for cleaning the resinated tube...I was thinking it would be perfect to have a squeegee like you would to clean a paintball gun barrel. Push all the particles out then pull back and have a clean tube. But before we clean the used tube we will smoke a different strain with it to see it tastes and smells blend together. We had pineapple chunk in there so the taste and smell is quite noticeable so if there is and transfer of taste/smell we will be able to tell.

Congratulations on your most recent harvest.

Have 4 more to go then we won't have one for a while...well a couple weeks.

:bravo: Damn guys, you two had quite a day. Had to laugh that you and Pigeons took down runts in the same week. Lol! I can see why they call that one strain HeavyWeight. Bulky little suckers, aren't they?

The heavyweights have some bulky buds that's for sure. She doesn't look that big but she was heavy on the hanger. The pineapple express was 18" tall and the Colas are about 12" of that and 2 1/2" wide. Heavy runts :laughtwo:

Your flux reminded me of how Tead calls this moment in development the "fireworks stage." Looking fine nis. Do you both train it, or is this one a solitary responsibility?

This is my favorite part of the grow. You start to get the feeling of accomplishment and they just look innocent as can be. As for the training, I have been doing it for the most part but if there was a time I needed help with something Canna was sure to help. She took care of the mite problem and I've been checking leaves daily and have not seen one in 10 days I do believe. If we have a little extra destress mixed up, I give her a few sprays of it. Why not right? Thanks for the compliment.

:passitleft:

Has anyone ever used a soil called (kind soil) before?

We have not no. We use Promix for both the autos and photos. The photos get doc buds "kit" and It is also organic. I just had to see how much kind soil costs and holy cow! $200 for 50 lbs? For less than $150 you can do a full run with 6 plants in the kit. That's everything. Check out some other DBHBB journals and you may find it suiting. I hope you find the answer you are looking for about Kind. Heard of it, just haven't used it.

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Twisty pipe.....Bahhh, me no like it! Too much messin around, gets dirty way too fast, seizes up when dirty, too much smoke , harsh open air puffs, like smoking a giant joint. Works good in a bong like Canna said but , that's not my thing , got no time for that. I wanted to like it , but .....i don't! Just my 2 on the TP! Cheers gang!

Twisty pipe.....Bahhh, me no like it! Too much messin around, gets dirty way too fast, seizes up when dirty, too much smoke , harsh open air puffs, like smoking a giant joint. Works good in a bong like Canna said but , that's not my thing , got no time for that. I wanted to like it , but .....i don't! Just my 2 on the TP! Cheers gang!
Quit your hating! That pipe is badass! I love how I'm not always loading the bong. I can carry that with me to smoke on for an hour or so till it's gone. Lol! I smoke a lot at night. Especially lately for the Cubbies, but they aren't reciprocating at the moment.

Have a great day man!

^^ twisty blunt haha!

Heya guys.

I gotta ask a question. I have the DDA pollen in the freezer after keeping it in the fridge for a night. Now Nis ssaid that it could be good for up to six years. It'll never make it that far but you never know. Any how can I take this out and use it and then put it back into fridge overnight then back to freezer for storage until next time ? Or should I just keep it in the fridge for the next year or so ? I am just not too sure on the freezing and then re-freezing. Maybe it would be like wintering over but does pollen have the ability to winter over ? Maybe if kept completely dry ?

My question, after all of those stoned suppositional questions I rambled about with above is; Can I freeze and re-freeze more than once ?

Thanks for your patience.

Heya guys.

I gotta ask a question. I have the DDA pollen in the freezer after keeping it in the fridge for a night. Now Nis ssaid that it could be good for up to six years. It'll never make it that far but you never know. Any how can I take this out and use it and then put it back into fridge overnight then back to freezer for storage until next time ? Or should I just keep it in the fridge for the next year or so ? I am just not too sure on the freezing and then re-freezing. Maybe it would be like wintering over but does pollen have the ability to winter over ? Maybe if kept completely dry ?

My question, after all of those stoned suppositional questions I rambled about with above is; Can I freeze and re-freeze more than once ?

Good morning Jacob. I would believe that you would be able to re freeze it. What you could do is scrape off a bit that you want to use and put the rest back in there. So essentially you could just have it out for 10 mins or so.

But hey, if you need to talk or something don't be afraid to say something bro. Hope all is well.

"We have not no. We use Promix for both the autos and photos. The photos get doc buds "kit" and It is also organic. I just had to see how much kind soil costs and holy cow! $200 for 50 lbs? For less than $150 you can do a full run with 6 plants in the kit. That's everything. Check out some other DBHBB journals and you may find it suiting. I hope you find the answer you are looking for about Kind. Heard of it, just haven't used it."

Plus, with 2nd and 3rd runs, you use same soil..so the subsequent costs are less. :thumb:

Good morning Jacob. I would believe that you would be able to re freeze it. What you could do is scrape off a bit that you want to use and put the rest back in there. So essentially you could just have it out for 10 mins or so.

But hey, if you need to talk or something don't be afraid to say something bro. Hope all is well.

Ive read you can freeze pollen--maybe use desiccants to absorb moisture and store pollen with it..
i would store in a small container- light, air, and moisture are not good..maybe a kodak film case?

Ok cool I was just doing 2 autos n yes that soil is costly but I don't need 50lb bag and I wanted to go with it cause it's my first grow n u don't have to use nutes at all from start to finish I dident want to have to worry bout food just watering that's it

Ok cool I was just doing 2 autos n yes that soil is costly but I don't need 50lb bag and I wanted to go with it cause it's my first grow n u don't have to use nutes at all from start to finish I dident want to have to worry bout food just watering that's it

It looked interesting to me from the standpoint that all that mixing is out of the way. It does require a good peat or coco base media and your tap water sits out 24 hours to de-chlorinate and is adjusted for pH level at 6.5 to 6.8.

Sounds easy.

Quit your hating! That pipe is badass! I love how I'm not always loading the bong. I can carry that with me to smoke on for an hour or so till it's gone. Lol! I smoke a lot at night. Especially lately for the Cubbies, but they aren't reciprocating at the moment.

Have a great day man!

^^ twisty blunt haha!
Oh , but Canna, i don't hate it ,...it's just not to my liking for the reasons i gave. I wanted to like it cuz of it's ease of use when out and about but found it hard to use , period. It got dirty WAY too fast and started to seize up so bad it was very , very hard to operate as designed is all. I can see how someone would like it with a bong but i don't want to get out my bong and mess with it just for the sake of using it ...i got it for ease of use , not to make more work for me . The "Oring' system is very problematic with resin binding them up. I would also advise to never leave it together after using it for any length of time cuz the resin hardens and cements the glass tube to the "Orings". have a great day C & N!

It looked interesting to me from the standpoint that all that mixing is out of the way. It does require a good peat or coco base media and your tap water sits out 24 hours to de-chlorinate and is adjusted for pH level at 6.5 to 6.8.

Sounds easy.

Would be interesting to see. If you do end up using it, drop a link to the journal here so we can follow along. Kinda intriguing to say the least for autos. :goodluck:

Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Heya guys.

I would freeze individual amounts like enough for one good plant in each container that way you only take outta the freezer what you use so you don't have to worry about re freezing. But I do know that if you let the pollen thaw at all it will sweat and if you then re freeze it'll freeze together from the sweat imho

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Imho that would totally defeat the purpose........for me at least. That to me would be like buying a model airplane already put together you just have to paint it what's the fun in that? I love finding out exactly what each plant wants/needs/likes experimenting to find things out. Training my girls and making my own teas to add to some of my grows. Not only is this necessary for me to do but it's also my hobby I love growing everything about it so it's also my hobbie. Don't get me wrong for someone with no knowledge set at all I guess it would be ok to see how the plant grows but it doesn't prepare you for issues you'll have later in life or how to adjust this with that to make this better or nope won't do that again because of too much of one thing. Kudos to doc for what he's put together I guess if you just wanna set a timer and check in on your girls every couple weeks it's perfect. Just not for me. Again all imho .️

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Hey guys. Just stopping by to look for updates. If I don't see one, I just say hi. Hope all is well. Sorry about the cubbies. It's not over yet though. That's why they play 7. My Rangers had it a few years ago but couldn't close it out in game 6. Lost the final 2. Broke my heart. So, I know where you are right now.

Cheers
:roorrip:

Hey guys. Just stopping by to look for updates. If I don't see one, I just say hi. Hope all is well. Sorry about the cubbies. It's not over yet though. That's why they play 7. My Rangers had it a few years ago but couldn't close it out in game 6. Lost the final 2. Broke my heart. So, I know where you are right now.

Cheers
:roorrip:
Hey noob. Yeah they snuck it out last night and I have confidence they can do it in 7. They have won 3 in a row before.

But yeah I didn't feel up to doing much of anything yesterday so we didn't get any pictures up. Had just enough motivation to do some watering and that was about it. We will see what tonight brings. But I am glad we are getting our plant count down and it's making it less stressful and time consuming. When you have them spread out in ages it makes it difficult to get a good watering schedule down so it seems like we are doing it daily.

Congrats on your recent harvest. Puts ours to shame lol.

Flux Update

Day 183 (5 months 30 days)
Day 19 flower

This girl is just chugging along and have started to build up some pretty nice flowers. She got a trimming of her lower branches that would have no chance to make it to the top and wouldn't amount to much. She should have been in flower 2 months ago but we didn't have the room for her. I had already let her go vertical so it was too late. She is 28" tall and the bottom 8" or so has been stripped off. For width she is 32" x 34". 7 more weeks to go.

DSC_036712.JPG

DSC_036813.JPG

DSC_036912.JPG

As a bonus for the day we welcomed some new seeds. Dynasty Genetics Birds of Paradise. Shiggityflip and Stage have been growing their Pineapple Fields and these two strains share the same mother, Kali Snapple. She carries the tropical/pineapple smell and flavors that we are looking for. Also got some freebies that could show some potential. They just have the parent crosses on the labels. Kinda cool. It'll be a first for us to be trying a run with just regulars and these are going to wait until we get back from vacation in February.

DSC_037611.JPG

White cookies anyone? Day 19

DSC_037110.JPG

Have a good night everyone. Time to relax and take some 6' bong rips! :bong:

Back
Top Bottom