4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Hey buddy

I'm liking the new digs. That's cool that you and the CapN got to talk shop. :thumb:

Is that one of the pre-built sheds they drop off? I've got a hookup for those where I live and considered using one of those myself. :winkyface:

Re CO2... I just use a cycle timer and my monitor. It's not hard to get the cycles right to keep the ppm wherever you want. I want one of the fancy controllers someday, but this works fine for now.

Since you're linking your 2 rooms, you can just use one generator for both. I know you are talking bottles, but consider a generator if you have gas service. It adds heat though. Which AC are you using for the shack?

Your shutting down the ranch, right?

Hey buddy

I'm liking the new digs. That's cool that you and the CapN got to talk shop. :thumb:

Is that one of the pre-built sheds they drop off? I've got a hookup for those where I live and considered using one of those myself. :winkyface:

Re CO2... I just use a cycle timer and my monitor. It's not hard to get the cycles right to keep the ppm wherever you want. I want one of the fancy controllers someday, but this works fine for now.

Since you're linking your 2 rooms, you can just use one generator for both. I know you are talking bottles, but consider a generator if you have gas service. It adds heat though. Which AC are you using for the shack?

Hey Hiker, great to see ya!
Yeah one of those "Rent to own" shacks that are popping up all over the country.
yeah the ranch is going to be only for pre summer veg ups.

the linking of two rooms are you talking about both veg and bloom? if not I will only run the one shack and one bloom room. unlike the ranch where I had two flowering rooms. I have a hardly used Hydro Gen water cooled co2 generator but its freaks me out, a flame and water running up on the wall? No thanks! I already had a flood with it once and thats enough for me. If I was in a greenhouse or had a room with concrete block walls no prob. Ill get bottles filled. Thats if I get into it this year. For some reason and I wont know until I get a ppm meter but this elevation works so well and if I can get over two pounds with just a 1000 watts than thats good enough for me :)
Was great hearing from ya, stop by more often:)

Hey buddy

Hey Hiker, great to see ya!
Yeah one of those "Rent to own" shacks that are popping up all over the country.
yeah the ranch is going to be only for pre summer veg ups.

the linking of two rooms are you talking about both veg and bloom? if not I will only run the one shack and one bloom room. unlike the ranch where I had two flowering rooms. I have a hardly used Hydro Gen water cooled co2 generator but its freaks me out, a flame and water running up on the wall? No thanks! I already had a flood with it once and thats enough for me. If I was in a greenhouse or had a room with concrete block walls no prob. Ill get bottles filled. Thats if I get into it this year. For some reason and I wont know until I get a ppm meter but this elevation works so well and if I can get over two pounds with just a 1000 watts than thats good enough for me :)
Was great hearing from ya, stop by more often:)

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Hey Ya'll!
So I'm limping a shouldar injury from 22 years ago, nothing like lifting a 300 lbs. forklift tire, sheesh.
Anyways enough crying here is a few pics of what we came up with for my intake and exhaust vents. I am able to ventilate my air cooled hoods (8"), run my two hose 14,200 BTU port. a/c and another 6" extraction fan that pulls air into the charcoal and into a ozone generator (two bulb that I run on low, that way I gotta backup bulb ready to go) thru 25' of ducting and gets dumped out the exhaust vent.
Intake vent is on the left, exhaust on the right. Ill get a pic of the outside of the building and show ya what that looks like
DSCN9138.JPG
DSCN9142.JPG
DSCN9141.JPG
DSCN9140.JPG

:lot-o-toke:Thanks s1ingblade, very cool pictures, I look forward to the outside pictures, this gives me something to think on. Good news, the landlords are going to release me early do to mold in the skylights, as a contractor I could fix this myself but, now I have an out. My lady is starting to search. I will have much smarter question when I find my new place. I also feel your pain as I was in construction for the past 40 years, thanks again & take care of that shoulder.

Hey S1ing! Will the A/C be used year round? Reason I ask is because a possible subsequent question comes to mind would be if you are concerned about drawing air from the same location that you are dumping heated air? If all inlet air is conditioned to temp then I could see how none of that would matter.

:lot-o-toke:Thanks s1ingblade, very cool pictures, I look forward to the outside pictures, this gives me something to think on. Good news, the landlords are going to release me early do to mold in the skylights, as a contractor I could fix this myself but, now I have an out. My lady is starting to search. I will have much smarter question when I find my new place. I also feel your pain as I was in construction for the past 40 years, thanks again & take care of that shoulder.
YOur very welcome 60. So far its been to cold to really give the agro max a good test? I mean its turned on but maybe twice? 66 in there an hour before Lamps Off

Hey S1ing! Will the A/C be used year round? Reason I ask is because a possible subsequent question comes to mind would be if you are concerned about drawing air from the same location that you are dumping heated air? If all inlet air is conditioned to temp then I could see how none of that would matter.
It should be but its hard to say as I still only have two lamps on. This summer when its 68 degrees outsdide and there is 6 thousand watt lamps on itll need that a/c.
Ill be sure to let ya'll know
lol the cap'n tagged your wood !! lookin' toot shaweet bfam!!! is it leg humpin' time yet?? :headbanger:

Ummmmm?? NO! lol
ttys bfam

gotta get ready to head out and trim down "Hermina" it's the being away from sWeetP and our pups is what I'm not interested in :(
Ill have her down and drying by weeks end. Then the fun begins, can you say "Super Veg Cabin" it'll be all for outdoors or a few to the new "Shack" ok im happy again :) lol

Hey s1ingblade, rookie question, what the Agro Max?

Hey s1ingblade, rookie question, what the Agro Max?

its a 50 dollar digital temp. controller, ill get a pic tonight.
here is a pic of the vents outside (sorry it took so long)
DSCN92061.JPG

here is a pic of the gorilla glue #4 in its intensive care unit
DSCN9197.JPG

here is a pic of the canna tonic
DSCN9196.JPG

the bubba go I'm taking down
IMG_20140406_095234.jpg
DSCN9190.JPG

and some new "Gifted Cuts" OG Kush from Dinafem Em Dogg from HSO and a Bubble Gum (serious seeds) two diff phonos
DSCN92001.JPG

really happy with how the rescue cuts are turning out. another week Ill take some rescue cuts off of the rescue cuts :) lol

Nice pictures s1ingblade, I love your gable vents, I was thinking for my intake I would use a bigger dryer vent, paint matching colors and rub dirt on it if needed. I've run so many grows in my head I have a life time supply, lol. I can't wait for my hands on, I'm a builder by trade, and I want to get it right the first time, thanks for your help and all the help you give to everybody here on 420 mag. Hope you don't have your arm in a "s1ing" (humor)? get well s1ingblade, I'm lovin what you do.

Back
Top Bottom