4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

hey 60 hows it going? Do I owe you a reply or pics?

Only when you have the time my man, your busier than a 1 legged man in a ass kickin contest. Thank you for the thought, check your pm when you have a chance. And yes anytime you put up pictures I'm a happy camper.

me crazy ? nah couldnt be.....salad yeah i like salad just had a nice baked potato,..they threw him in the thing,, haha the paddy wagon and beat him to death! knocked the front wheel off into outer space, would you hand me that ashtray, why did you have something in mind?? im perfectly normal in every way i wouldnt hurt a fly...teehee

i like very few things deep fried anymore mostly smooth things that dont absorb as much oil as something like batter, but i do have a weakness for real fresh organic butter, and crispy fried/barbecued fat like on a porterhouse, not much else tho:high-five:

no offence intended here jam but that sounds absolutely disgusting to me ! lol mostly the wonderbread and mayo, i long ago became turned off of mayo and its been at least 15 years since i ate a piece of white bread i make most of the bread we eat nothing but whole grains and raw unprocessed ingredients for me . the taste of processed foods is like a mouthful of chemicals now, as a child i was alergic to everything and then i outgrew most of it but in my 30s the alergies came back to a degree so i just decided to go with a raw foods type diet and im just so used to it, a typical american menu is alien to me.:thumb:

Used wonder bread more 'cause its a known name brand, lol. I prefer wheat myself, but the bread and mayo's for leftover cold sandwiches...hhmmmm, white bread does soak up fat grittle real well though, did you mention you were grilling steak for us tonight? :)

So I'm back trimming the bubba og and wish I had some ISO to clean these scissors lol the resin is sick!
I transplanted two critical mass x ak-47 clones into number three nursery pots. This coming week I will concentrate on finishing the trim and getting a couple of the new 3' by 3' trays with more plants. Eight isn't enough lol. That and finish the new veg room. The four week cold virus sure taxed the hell out of my accomplishments. As soon as the booster pump arrives I'll hook up the BRS 150 GPD RODI.
What else oh yeah the rescue cuts are ready to give a few cuts but I can't find the 360 degree sprayers for the spray manifold. Took them out to soak and now I can't find them lol
image9367.jpg

sexy buds makes me think of Harold and kumar
when he find the bag of weed in the police station

So I'm back trimming the bubba og and wish I had some ISO to clean these scissors lol the resin is sick!
I transplanted two critical mass x ak-47 clones into number three nursery pots. This coming week I will concentrate on finishing the trim and getting a couple of the new 3' by 3' trays with more plants. Eight isn't enough lol. That and finish the new veg room. The four week cold virus sure taxed the hell out of my accomplishments. As soon as the booster pump arrives I'll hook up the BRS 150 GPD RODI.
What else oh yeah the rescue cuts are ready to give a few cuts but I can't find the 360 degree sprayers for the spray manifold. Took them out to soak and now I can't find them lol
image9367.jpg

Those buds are absolutely beautiful. Are you still cutting buds off and drying in racks? Or are you hanging branches now?

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Those buds are absolutely beautiful. Are you still cutting buds off and drying in racks? Or are you hanging branches now?
Yep you know me big time creature of habit haha
I agree, I love the subtle colors.
Thanks a lot craw
you smoke to much lol
took me some time to catch back up s1ng,man you've done great work,makes me wish i could be a patient of yours
thanks c526, come on we got room for one more :)
pm sent

Just found this thread and saw those last few pics!

I've yet to do a harvest and I'm super jelous of you!

Those buds are AMAZING looking.
Thanks shanker, nice to meet ya

so I've been having these horrid feelings lately and it's amazing how psychic we all are without even knowing it.
MCAT major crimes apprehension team has been working overtime near by and one of my grower/patient friends who lives one block over was just arrested yesterday for having four ounces when she was only allowed 2.5
I will stand up for what I believe in and as long as my numbers and weights mesh all should be ok but its the kids and wife to that I worry about.
My little daughter I don't want her seeing her Father with a AR15 behind his head, sheesh what are they trying to do? Get a few more cells filled before the war is over? We're so close and I truly believe it will be legal soon, makes me want to quit and wait but its the "stand up for what you believe in" that my Grandfather instilled in me so many years ago that I can't get out of my mind.
Please those who read this and pray, please pray for the safety of my family and work
THANKS

Hi s1ing!

Man, thats terrible. You obviously need to be extra carefull. Maybe do a new security check and maybe thighten things up if you deside to not take a pause. Best whishes to you and yours. Best whishes to all of the 420 community. This insane law needs to be changed fast - world wide!

Damn s1ingblade, you have my very best prayers & Karma coming to you and your family, keeping things within the legal limits will help a lot. I don't get it, you may be right about filling the cells up. Once in the system they can & will drain you of your past & future earnings. "Loose lips sinks ships". All my GOOD vibes, prayers & Karma is going out to you and yours.

And may God bless all of the 420 world.

Hey s1ingblade, I could not stop thinking of you and your family brother and wanted to come back and get you and you family some reps+Karma.
Prayers+good vibes!!!

Stupid that you should have to worry over this in the first place. :( Just trying to help people and live a happy life; Not disturbing anyone or anything and they think they have the right to bring fear into your home! :( Not right! I hope that they stop all this crazy spending on the "war"

Back
Top Bottom