• Mr Am4zin - Pineapple Express Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stoopingcrane - Medicine Man

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Farside05 - Auto Critical+

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok first time entering for this kind of contest lol.

here we have "daisy" she is a reveg'd chunky cheese from cannacopia seeds, .....]

well she got a lil bit too dry, hopefully curing will even her out. weighed in at 580 grams dry!!!
most of it is toooo drylike flaky dagnabbit.

Get yourself some 62% boveda packs ;) they should fix them up :)

ok those look awesome. maybe not this time but for the future they will do fine as frogs hair.

even found a Canadian dealer right quick.

Roscoe the farting dog told me I had to enter my ebony princess SDD this month, and since the ol boy usually has my back whenever the UPS truck rumbles past I'll humor him. :rofl: Here she is, Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto on day 90. She's 26inches/66cm tall and growing in a 5gal/15L dwc bucket under a Mars II 1200. I'm feeding her Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect MGB and a slew of other AN additives, including Overdrive which started today. I used Tiresias Mist (cs) on her early and reversed a branch. Pollen was collected and stored...and "turkey bastered" back to herself. :) You can't hurt her guys she's already pregnant. :rofl: Not only that but VERY pregnant, I've already had three beans fall off into my hands with barely a touch. She is the next to get the chop. :drool:

20160403_135326.jpg

20160403_135522.jpg

I humbly present to you:
Dynasty Genetics Huckleberry Kush #11
This cross of Oregon Afghani and Oregon Huckleberry gives off the scent of lavender and smooth coffee mixed with nepali temple hash. She hits you like a velvet hammer to the forehead and gives you the tingly fingers. It feels like someone is lightly touching your hair. Her trichomes are big and thick and keep on coming. These end up as rock hard nuggets, like someone crystallized them with hard sugar. As you can see, she doesn't stretch at all, hit the flowering switch and she just starts building buds. Even the buds under the canopy next to the dirt are trichome covered. This girl was grown from start to finish in DocBud's High Brix kit and the crazy thing is that she still has up to a week to go. She currently is at 54 days post flip in a 10 gallon fabric pot. This plant will stretch the limit of my "If it has sugar on it it doesn't get trimmed off" rule. First world problems I guess. :Namaste:

P4040779potm.JPG
P4040771potm.JPG

Go Oregon! Go Shiggity! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Teddy Edwards [B said:
An Amnesty
[/B]In order to maintain peace & compassion within our community, we are wiping the slate clean. If you have been banned from contests at any time in the past, you may now enter again. Lifetime bans will still apply for significant guideline infringements in the future, however from this date forth the ban from entry is lifted for anyone who has previously been excluded

:Namaste:

To err is human to forgive divine :cheer: well done! That made my day :high-five::Namaste:

My Maria, she's a 120+ day old Automatic Northern Lights from Cropking seeds. Topped and Lst'd, backbuilding some of the buds. (forefront 2nd pic) this one went 40 days longer than her eldest sibling. Alas, she's going in the dark tomorrow. Hope her frostiness is pleasing to the eyes. :Namaste:
20160403_101246.jpg
20160403_101613.jpg

I'll have to try with her again next month, there's some beautiful plants already in the lineup, but I'll do some advertising for my journals. :ciao:

Thanks to all the above plant's nominees, this is a tough month to compete in. Good luck everyone!!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Here is my Auto Critical+. Not the best photos as I was in a hurry on harvest day. She was grown in a 3 gallon fabric pot with Promix, using just Dyna Grow Foliage Pro & Pro Tekt (start to finish), and under an old model Mars Hyro LED (300w, 140w true draw). She yielded right around the 3 3/4 oz mark dried.

Auto Critical+
Front_C_1.JPG

Top Cola
Length_Top_Cola_C_.JPG

Hey all, thought I'd enter my girl dubbed Audrey2, thanks Farside, lol... Can't get her in 2 photos but I'll give some stats.. She's 6'5" at highest top, she's 7' from fence to front and tip of widest buds is just under 10'... She's just been harvested last night...
image36486.jpg

image36724.jpg

Damn you Grizz, there goes any shot I had...lol Good to see you had a shot to enter her. Would have been a shame to not see that monster grace this thread. :morenutes:

Nice plants yo! Next round of lemon haze is landing here soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My Maria, she's a 120+ day old Automatic Northern Lights from Cropking seeds. Topped and Lst'd, backbuilding some of the buds. (forefront 2nd pic) this one went 40 days longer than her eldest sibling. Alas, she's going in the dark tomorrow. Hope her frostiness is pleasing to the eyes. :Namaste:
20160403_101246.jpg
20160403_101613.jpg

I'll have to try with her again next month, there's some beautiful plants already in the lineup, but I'll do some advertising for my journals. :ciao:

Thanks to all the above plant's nominees, this is a tough month to compete in. Good luck everyone!!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Second picture looks like one of those three d pics where you move them and it changes picture!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom