• Mr Am4zin - Pineapple Express Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stoopingcrane - Medicine Man

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Farside05 - Auto Critical+

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a gentle reminder of the new Guideline - members must have 50 plus posts to vote. :thanks:

Any votes erroneously made will be weeded out later this month. :nomo:

Good luck all. :circle-of-love:

Seems my plant was omitted as a voting option. I would think it would be between Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Auto
GrizzWald - Audrey2 but its not there. It is listed in the pictures.

Seems my plant was omitted as a voting option. I would think it would be between Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Auto

It's happened to me before. PM a mod and it'll get fixed. Possibly someone was medicating when they made the poll. :rofl:

Many apologies, farside05. When my colleague, Robert Celt, posts the polls, it is extremely early in the morning for him. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Possibly someone was medicating when they made the poll.

In my experience, medicating and moderating do not mix. Believe me, I've tried. ;)

Sorry again, farside05. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Because of the software, I've had to pop your voting line at the bottom. Extensive research has shown zero correlation between voting position and winning. :thumb:

:Namaste:

Many apologies, farside05. When my colleague, Robert Celt, posts the polls, it is extremely early in the morning for him. :cheesygrinsmiley:

In my experience, medicating and moderating do not mix. Believe me, I've tried. ;)

Sorry again, farside05. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Because of the software, I've had to pop your voting line at the bottom. Extensive research has shown zero correlation between voting position and winning. :thumb:

:Namaste:

Thanks Teddy! I don't care where she's listed. At the bottom is probably where she'll finish anyhow. lol

I find my best php coding/modifying my site happens when I'm extremely drunk and at 3 AM. Something about it clears the head and makes all the silliness make sense. Probably doesn't work that way for everyone, but does for me.

Mighty fine group of frosty ladies here. I figured I would vote early for a change.
Good luck to all!:popcorn::nomo:

You folks sure know how to push the limits of talent!

As always, each of you create a fire of motivation everytime you participate in these competitions.

My vote is in and I wish each of you the best of luck! You're all winners!

:high-five:

ok first time entering for this kind of contest lol.

here we have "daisy" she is a reveg'd chunky cheese from cannacopia seeds, which I think is defunct now not sure. heady smoke, couch lock'd for sure. great for pain.

she was grown in sunshine soil mix, both the first time and the second. the second time she was grown in a 45 gallon fabric pot. defol'd on a regular basis. killed twice. scrogged. basically any sort of heavy stress training she got including a broke branch, lol. she seems to have produced more than the previous 14 plants including her original and siblings. 4 trays on a 36" drying rack full. should weigh around 400 gm's dried. she is drying now.

scrog off.
20160329_184235.jpg

and a shot across the bow, lol.
20160329_180300.jpg

SAVAGE root structure! What a beefcake! So much +rep for you!

SAVAGE root structure! What a beefcake! So much +rep for you!

hey thanks. was an experiment that worked out great !!! :cheer:

washing the fabric pot today. can't believe how solid the soil was with roots, top to bottom side to side.

never woulda thought a reveg could fill a 45 gallon pot so well.

fabric pot air pruned beautifully too. no circling of roots, save the bottom which was against the plastic floor. have an idea for that tho.

hey thanks. was an experiment that worked out great !!! :cheer:

washing the fabric pot today. can't believe how solid the soil was with roots, top to bottom side to side.

never woulda thought a reveg could fill a 45 gallon pot so well.

fabric pot air pruned beautifully too. no circling of roots, save the bottom which was against the plastic floor. have an idea for that tho.

I set mine on gravel, maybe that would help with the circling on the bottom.

:bigtoke::popcorn:
This is a Medicine Man on day 65 (harvest night) 3w secondary optic LEDs, grown in fabric pot with ProMix Hp and FFOF 3-1 mix, various nutes never exceeding 50% strength

Day_64_Loretta_last_supper_whole_room.jpg

:thanks: in advance for your consideration :passitleft:

even got some hash tips on that beast... dang

Not much time left to break this tie :goodluck:

Here are some tips on voting from a mobile phone :cheer:

1. Access the site through your favorite internet browser and choose "Desktop" mode.

2. Pinch outwards to zoom and choose a contest, for example:

420 LOUNGE ->420 Contests ->420 Magazine's 420 Photo Contest On 4/20

3. Vote :partyboy:

Back
Top Bottom