Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Not everyday you have a gollum stop by your garden mr.Duggs, I seen ya loads of times but never got a Duggan introduction from these fine folks I associate with " mr.Budkins ahem "....haha

Don't worry I brought my beanbag sleeper couch if you run outta sitting space only me and Bilbo when he arrives.....

top of the morning mr.Duggs......

Top of the afternoon to ya Smeegs :ciao: ... :passitleft: pass some over to the eggsman when you’re done ...

Hope ya don’t mind D. Was passing and saw you had some visitors
:passitleft:

nighty night ... and soon, for you, good morning. Hope ya starting to feel a bit refreshed on some time off :thumb:

Too many Stella's here today...gotta pee...:rofl:...I'll give up my recliner for a bit...will bring back treats...

...cheerz..h00k...:rollit::passitleft:
Hook, mornin to ya Mr! Those there are tasty lookin cobs ya got there sir! What strain were they created from bud?
Hey Duggs, this should be good.:popcorn:
Thanks man! Glad to have you along for this ride. Hopefully these four Sativas dont kick my ass!
Enjoy your day !
Not everyday you have a gollum stop by your garden mr.Duggs, I seen ya loads of times but never got a Duggan introduction from these fine folks I associate with " mr.Budkins ahem "....haha

Don't worry I brought my beanbag sleeper couch if you run outta sitting space only me and Bilbo when he arrives.....

top of the morning mr.Duggs......
Well now...i feel a little bothered by this Smeegs. Have i never given you the full meal 'welcome deal' speech stuff?
But your not new ,....are ya?
Top of the afternoon to ya Smeegs :ciao: ... :passitleft: pass some over to the eggsman when you’re done ...

Hope ya don’t mind D. Was passing and saw you had some visitors
:passitleft:

nighty night ... and soon, for you, good morning. Hope ya starting to feel a bit refreshed on some time off :thumb:
Thanks Amy..hope you feel good today ...or at least not like crap...:ganjamon:
Everyone have a nice day,... working or NOT!:passitleft:

Hook, mornin to ya Mr! Those there are tasty lookin cobs ya got there sir! What strain were they created from bud?

Thanks man! Glad to have you along for this ride. Hopefully these four Sativas dont kick my ass!
Enjoy your day !

Well now...i feel a little bothered by this Smeegs. Have i never given you the full meal 'welcome deal' speech stuff?
But your not new ,....are ya?

Thanks Amy..hope you feel good today ...or at least not like crap...:ganjamon:
Everyone have a nice day,... working or NOT!:passitleft:

New to your newest thread.......hahaha.......:passitleft::ganjamon:

Dang third page. Thats what i get for sleeping after work instead of checking the forums.
No worries Beamer...things gonna slow right down now , so....welcome aboard to ya.:high-five:
Hey Duggs just settling in for the grow, the front page just didn't happen for me this time again. I will pull up a chair and watch the colors fly, have a great day Duggs.
Thanks Newb...great to have u along again bud! Enjoy your day would ya!
Tight lines!

"I've gone fishin again, no need to call me on the phone, do no good I'm not at home!" :theband:
Ya...fishing sucked...too hot...too many other things goin on around us to fish properly. Not what i wanted for the two of us ...and not what i expected either....Oh well..at least him and i were together a while . Cheers bud!

In my usual page 3 spot...ffs. Regarding this year? I dunno. Things are finally stabilized for me...FINALLY, and I'm actually back in front a little, but finding a chance to get some time away is a bit difficult. I got on board with a startup company and man are we on fire. 30% annual growth sounds good, but jeez it's a chore. Fun, but a chore. Money is decent, 1st shift, no weekends...

Anyway, I'm here about every other day. I don't say nearly as much here these days, but I still consider a handful of you as family.

Back
Top Bottom