Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Ya...no time this mornin at work for the mag. Hope ya's all had a great day and are feelin OK!
Just as Major said a few of his posts ago....all you experienced guys get lost eh! This is just a little update showing just how to train into a bush shape using supercropping and LST'ing.
By tying down the main leader branch the growth hormones are re directed to the next tallest growing tip or tips causing them to catch up, if you will, to that main. When this happens the tie down is released and the main can resume it's journey....but now, the side branches are lookin almost as thick and are hungry to become the leader! As i said before doing this when they are young and flexible is much easier than trying to train them when ya realize at the start of bloom things are not the way you would like....guess what ...it's too late then. I still have some work to do with em before the desirable shape is there, but they're comin...
These Zamals have really nice looking growing tips...like the colour too. Anyhow Gang, have an awesome night would ya...would ya!:circle-of-love:
Baby_Z_s_grabbing_soil_001.jpg
Baby_Z_s_grabbing_soil_002.jpg
Baby_Z_s_grabbing_soil_003.jpg
Baby_Z_s_grabbing_soil_004.jpg
Baby_Z_s_grabbing_soil_005.jpg

They look great Duggan! The zamal is supposed to have some kick behind it and I love my bubba X hash plant from them. It's the greasiest bud I have ever touched. Should be a killer combo :thumb:

The babies are looking great Duggs. I bet you can't wait to "flip the switch" and get them makin' some buds. My little zamaldelica is my favorite vegging plant, it so perfect looking (the only perfect looking plant I got). I had to break her neck tonight though, gotta start the training with that one. It is a branchy strain, should have lots a tops.
Have a good one duggs!
:goodjob:

See the same here.
Zamaldelica was the easiest plant to train just some topping and clean the undergrow.
Got an even Bush with 10 colas.

Panama I did not train enough she has 3 main colas 1 foot longer than the rest.
But wont complain over some 2 foot cola to much.

They look great Duggan! The zamal is supposed to have some kick behind it and I love my bubba X hash plant from them. It's the greasiest bud I have ever touched. Should be a killer combo :thumb:
Mornin Smokey...thanks for droppin in my brotha...I'm hearing lots of good things about ACE and these Zamals so can't wait eh! Have an awesome day Smokey!
The babies are looking great Duggs. I bet you can't wait to "flip the switch" and get them makin' some buds. My little zamaldelica is my favorite vegging plant, it so perfect looking (the only perfect looking plant I got). I had to break her neck tonight though, gotta start the training with that one. It is a branchy strain, should have lots a tops.
Have a good one duggs!
:goodjob:
More good stuff about these Zamals, so far they are moving along as planned with the training .Hope all is fantastic in your world Neiko...have a great day pal!
Yes it is, I only left two sets of main nodes on mine at flip time and it turned into a huge bush even with a couple more prunes during stretch :rofl:
A huge bush....:thumb:
I agree about Zamaldelica being branchy and lanky..The Golden Tiger, Panama, Purple Haze and Zamaldelica from Ace are amazing..
Cant wait for my clones this week.. no seeds in this batch :)
More good stuff about ACE...great to hear so many positives about them. Hopefully these Zamals will make a lot of resin for me! Cheers eh!:Namaste:

See the same here.
Zamaldelica was the easiest plant to train just some topping and clean the undergrow.
Got an even Bush with 10 colas.

Panama I did not train enough she has 3 main colas 1 foot longer than the rest.
But wont complain over some 2 foot cola to much.
Mornin Darkgrow...great news about the training brotha!
Gotta like those big colas eh! Cheers and have an awesome day Dark and Gang!

looking good

Nice bush!
I hope all is well inside your grow room (and out).

Thanks guys....that first pic may be seen again as it was the Mazar I entered in POTM when I was banned a few months back. If I ever get reinstated i'l enter that one again . Cheers all, and have a fantastic weekend. I have the boys this one and have a lot going on with hockey eval's, arborist coming to trim 100 yr. old maple in back yard....the one my treehouse is in. Once again have a great Friday night and weekend Gang! :circle-of-love:

Awesome! Have a great day. :high-five:
It will be busy here. I hope my indoor girls grab onto their new homes. So far ... meh.

Evenin Gang, couldn't resist taking some pics to show the progress with the Z's. A few pics of where i SC'd as well. They've bin going thru alot of training , so between that and a never ending food supply, they're lovin life , these Zamal Hash Plants.
Just ordered another pack of em a bit ago...had to get more while they're still avail. Hope all you guys and SS and Tranquil are havin a great night! Cheers.
Z_s_getting_trained_001.jpg
Z_s_getting_trained_002.jpg
Z_s_getting_trained_003.jpg
Z_s_getting_trained_004.jpg
Z_s_getting_trained_005.jpg
Z_s_getting_trained_006.jpg
Z_s_getting_trained_008.jpg
Z_s_getting_trained_009.jpg
Won't be very long till flip....maybe another 10 days or so....

Back
Top Bottom