Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

You are very welcome Duggs! I am glad they treated you so well. I am pleased that even though you got two different phenos they both turned out to be colorful! I look forward to your next grow bud. Your journal is always one of my favorites to visit :high-five:

Thanks Yeti,..you know by now , i value your opinion and input to all my journals. Very glad you show a 'presence' here. Stick around for the next one ,..comin soon.....it'l start with a 'D'...LMFAO....:rofl:
Gonna keep this one goin at least until the weekend cuz of the harvest contest and the last set of pics . Me and my bud will do that either Wed. or Thurs...have to see. Cheers , and have a great day and evening ...:passitleft:

Hey gang,..brothas...sistas too! Ok,...ok,..ya'l know i can't describe smells and tastes like some of ya's do...lol..(like that guy from Seinfeld , describing a pair of shoes..lmao) anyhow , the star pupil should have been cloned,..it's drying to a very bright, vibrant , violet,red! And Ok,..get this,..on the strings , they smell like grape popsicles,..you know , like when we were kids , those ones. ...Average temps in GR/Drying room is 61F...RH average is 30%. So , things will happen , nice and slow, with only the exhaust fan /filter running at 70%. I like it,,COOl and DARK with no breezes, very regular air changes...prolly be ready to snip, weigh, jar on Thurs....maybe Wed. dunno. Anyhow , enjoyin the day off...cheers . New journal soon with pics showing small BCP's. and the rest.....enjoy the night everyone.:surf:

Thanks Yeti,..you know by now , i value your opinion and input to all my journals. Very glad you show a 'presence' here. Stick around for the next one ,..comin soon.....it'l start with a 'D'...LMFAO....:rofl:
Gonna keep this one goin at least until the weekend cuz of the harvest contest and the last set of pics . Me and my bud will do that either Wed. or Thurs...have to see. Cheers , and have a great day and evening ...:passitleft:
Ill be sure to follow the next one bud! You have a good night as well! I am sure you will have some amazing produce from this round when it is all dried and in the jars! :passitleft: Grape Popsicle you say? NICE

Morning duggan and gang. As I already said you
turned out a killer crop. So very well done. My favourite pictures are 3&5 the ones with your buddy in the pictures or is that the great duggan himself. My guess for this go is going to have to be 30.25 oz or 847 grams. If someone already guessed this please let me know so I can change guess. Hope all is well and this week flys by.

Can someone please tell me how to get to my PM's. when i click on my avatar there is nothing around there like the old site! just another time grab i don't have FFS! cheers!
Top of the screen on PC or phone
Looks like a letter, next to the BELL where notifications are for posts and likes and such

On the phone, there's a black bar at the top with a bunch of symbols. You'll see your avatar, and right next to it, you'll see an envelope - that's PM, called "Conversations".

The first symbol on that black bar is three horizontal lines - a "burger". Touch that, and you get a menu, including "Watched threads" - those are your subbed threads.

The bell is notifications - quotes and likes.

:Namaste:

On the phone, there's a black bar at the top with a bunch of symbols. You'll see your avatar, and right next to it, you'll see an envelope - that's PM, called "Conversations".

The first symbol on that black bar is three horizontal lines - a "burger". Touch that, and you get a menu, including "Watched threads" - those are your subbed threads.

The bell is notifications - quotes and likes.

:Namaste:
Thanks Gray,...and Doob,...and Chris!...I need all this help, believe me. OK, next challenge for me is to send someone a pic, thru email..never done it. Here goes, Doob.:circle-of-love:

Yup..i think i managed that...you get that pic Doob?

Morning duggan and gang. As I already said you
turned out a killer crop. So very well done. My favourite pictures are 3&5 the ones with your buddy in the pictures or is that the great duggan himself. My guess for this go is going to have to be 30.25 oz or 847 grams. If someone already guessed this please let me know so I can change guess. Hope all is well and this week flys by.

Scotia,...wow,..glad i seen this ,..again! Ok,..Neiko has that guess of 30.25..give me another......oh,..here puff first ,..lol..:passitleft:...

Just wanted to show you this Duggans
My Star Pupil at 9 days in flower, already a sexy sexy girl

Thanks again for growing the Star Pupil, I would never have seen this amazing strain otherwise

Back
Top Bottom