420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

cant wait to see the turn around.
They are coming around. I removed the lower nodes for the quad line and started the training. The new growth looks better and I have faith in them even if I don’t have it in myself.. lol

IMG_3269.jpeg

IMG_3270.jpeg

IMG_3273.jpeg

What's with the asparagus?
Mulch / worm food, soon to be vermicompost for the plants... I opted to throw it in the pot instead of the worm bin...

They are coming around. I removed the lower nodes for the quad line and started the training. The new growth looks better and I have faith in them even if I don’t have it in myself.. lol

IMG_3269.jpeg

IMG_3270.jpeg

IMG_3273.jpeg
Hi there

I was just wondering. Your light isn’t too close/too hot for veg is it?

Hi there

I was just wondering. Your light isn’t too close/too hot for veg is it?
I raised it a bit the other day to stay in the manufacturer’s recommended height. And I’m setting par and DLI according to photone.(450 par/30 DLI). I’ll be bumping them up to 500/40 at up pot.
Once my veg tent opens, I’ll get them under my actual veg light. This was supposed to be for them while they were seedlings but my other grow is taking its time finishing up. The plan is still to get them in their SIPs this weekend. The new growth looks good and they are taking water every other day at this point so, we should be ok. I took off the worst lower fans. I expect to take off a couple more to clean em up when I up pot.

IMG_3304.jpeg

IMG_3303.jpeg

Ended week 4 with an up pot into their final sip. The quadlining seems to be going well and they look a lot better. Let’s hope they like the new sip and stay that way.

IMG_3321.jpeg

IMG_3322.jpeg

IMG_3326.jpeg

Love seeing everyone's different methods for training. How each has a different way of tying down or stretching. Which do you prefer lst or topping and fimming?
They're really respond well to the fimming and topping definitely 😁 as well as super cropping

Love seeing everyone's different methods for training. How each has a different way of tying down or stretching. Which do you prefer lst or topping and fimming?
I did both topping and lst, first time for either of them for me but, they seem to like it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I prefer natural. I only mod a plant when I'm limited on height. Then I pinch that B's stalk so hard, lay her over. It's a win win to me. One fat cola branch turns into multiple.

All of the above. ;-) Mostly topping and LST this round, but I did a little super cropping a couple days ago. I need a lot of practice at that. :laugh:
Outside grows will be no training or anything, just let them grow.

Hello all! I’m finally getting started on this awesome comparative grow fun! Sorry for the late start, I explain why in my Journal for those that wish to know. Thank you again @SeedsMan and @420. Let’s have some fun!

798875D4-8A66-4614-BE63-3B63D2F09DF7.jpeg

*strolls in fashionably late*

Sup guys ?!?! y'all here for the comparative??...cool me too...

Introducing Banana Jealousy 1 & 2 by @SeedsMan Arrived Monday...soaked over night... And placed into starter homes after tail reveal.

IMG_20240417_150542986_HDR.jpg

2024_04_17_14_53_19_235.png

2024_04_17_14_52_44_066.png

Back
Top Bottom