ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

amazing :)

that GSC bud is real :smokin:

You get one of thos plants that do right they sure need to be culled from the gene pool. Bummer on the GSC's rev thing. I'm not sure what the procedure is in hydro. All ya can do it try. Hey hardest thing one can do is stop smoking. Easy when your locked up but. Hey Wish Ya'll a Merry Christmas with a lot of snow................... Keepem Green

congrats! I can't give you anymore reputation points right now but those buds look delicious :high-five:

:xmas: Happy Holidays Cronic and congrats on your recent harvest.

About the re-veg attempt, as long as you see green and can spare the space don't throw in the towel yet. I've had re-veggies that took as long as 2 1/2 months before they got there act together.

Hey Cronic I know you have been super busy but I was wondering if you have ever tried or heard of ACDC? I managed to get a clone of it and it is a ridiculous 1 part THC per 25 part CBD. If you have tried it i was curious on the results. If not then maybe i should send you a clone ;) i haven't seen a lot about it googling it.. Rare i guess..

Have a good Christmas Bro!!

FE

amazing :)

that GSC bud is real :smokin:

Mahalo 420 Brotha it is I love it :thumb:

You get one of thos plants that do right they sure need to be culled from the gene pool. Bummer on the GSC's rev thing. I'm not sure what the procedure is in hydro. All ya can do it try. Hey hardest thing one can do is stop smoking. Easy when your locked up but. Hey Wish Ya'll a Merry Christmas with a lot of snow................... Keepem Green

yea still trying lol that gsc is a keeper tho so the last clone I have in veg is gonna be a mother for awhile
I'm on the hunt for the next mother now I figure I get about 5-7 good mothers of different strains ill be happy
ill have variety and always have something I wanna smoke Merry Christmas Brotha :thumb:

congrats! I can't give you anymore reputation points right now but those buds look delicious :high-five:

No Worries Brotha Glad you Dropped in and a Mery Xmas to ya :thumb:

Merry Christmas bro. Gratz on the cookies they look delicious my good sir.

Mahalo Brotha Dusty and it is Delicious lemme tell you
some people I gave it to don't know how good it is but some that always have good stuff know it is good
in fact one of my friends squeezed some rosin out of some I gave him and said it was one of the tastiest he ever had :thumb:

:xmas: Happy Holidays Cronic and congrats on your recent harvest.

About the re-veg attempt, as long as you see green and can spare the space don't throw in the towel yet. I've had re-veggies that took as long as 2 1/2 months before they got there act together.

ah well I do have 1 clone for a mother I'm keeping and I already took a couple cuttings so well ill work off of that :rofl:
Merry Christmas Brotha :thumb:

Merry Christmas to you and yours bro ;)

Hey Brotha Away Merry Christmas to you too and merry Christmas to all I missed and those who will drop by
later
Have a Good one guys I gotta go work on the house now :thumb:

Aloha mr hemphog :Namaste: hope you have a great holiday season and another great update! congrats on the harvest

Sorry I did mean them good ones as in clones don't show a lot. A typo on mybehalf.........I do have a great looking plant that should fair well with your inside grows. Cookies and Kush. Might wanna look at her. Is a well rounded plant should be a good yield considering it's a Kush variant. Is a cup winner recently.
Hey I'm just driving bye,,,,,, Pop's didn't sound good. Hopefully I caught him at a bad time.........

You Have a Very Green Christmas Keepem Green

Thats what I call the cronic bud factory a harvest every 3-4 weeks
Happy Christmas at yours thats for sure them nugs look soo sweet:thumb:

Mahalo Brother and melekelikemaka Hawaii's way to say merry Christmas :thumb:

Have a Chronic Christmas :xmas:

Mahalo CareStaker I am and hope your Having a Chronic Christmas yourself :thumb:

Best seasons wishes to you and yours my friend and give OMM and Jo my love!

Hey Brotha Happy Holidays and best buds to you :thumb:
I will make sure to pass on your message :high-five:

Sorry I did mean them good ones as in clones don't show a lot. A typo on mybehalf.........I do have a great looking plant that should fair well with your inside grows. Cookies and Kush. Might wanna look at her. Is a well rounded plant should be a good yield considering it's a Kush variant. Is a cup winner recently.
Hey I'm just driving bye,,,,,, Pop's didn't sound good. Hopefully I caught him at a bad time.........

You Have a Very Green Christmas Keepem Green

Hey man sorry I was indisposed when you called :rofl:
I wouldn't answer it anyways not at that time lol
well I have clones and keeping one for a mother so its all good
make some seeds and send me one lol
I got a lot of seeds to grow I'm not worried about trying anything new that I wont get to for another couple of years lol
Have a Good one Brother stay safe and Happy Holiweeds to ya :volcano-smiley:

Merry Christmas brother. Warm holidaze wishes from the dk family to the cronic family.

Hey Brotha Dusty Warm wishes this Holiday Season to you and your family too :Namaste:

I think we's supposed to be sayin' Mele Kalikimaka! :xmas:

mele kelike maka is the thing to say on a nice Hawaiian Christmas day
Have a Good Rest of the year Brotha :thumb:

Merry Christmas Brotha Chron!

Hey Brotha Smiley Merry Christmas :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom