ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

You know me CHH,,,, I get lost with time zones....................... Hope Holidays are going good. Look to the east at midnight for the fireworks......... JK Kind of Keepem Green

Happy Belated Christmas Cronic and I wish you a happy New Year!

I got no Hawaiian lingo to lay on ya, so here you Go

Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho

Sure sounds Hawaiian :cheesygrinsmiley:

In my deepest Jambi voice ... Baa Haa Haa, Happy New Year!

:roorrip:

OK one more dab and I am gong to try to visit some gardens including yours, I have to look back.

my brother Cronic, have a happy new year :)

try to take it easy this time around, no accidental injuries caused by wild adventurous life styles :rofl:

Garden looks good mr hemphog! Hope you had an awesome new years and hopefully ill get a bit of a break from work and be able to stop by the journals more often. Cheers

You know me CHH,,,, I get lost with time zones....................... Hope Holidays are going good. Look to the east at midnight for the fireworks......... JK Kind of Keepem Green

I looked southeast the whole view at midnight the sky just lit up lol
I'm trying to keep it green :rofl:

Happy Belated Christmas Cronic and I wish you a happy New Year!

Hey Brotha Happy everything hope you have a Great Year :thumb:

hey cronic good year to you brother:circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Gtreat Year for you and Padi :circle-of-love:

I got no Hawaiian lingo to lay on ya, so here you Go

Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho

Sure sounds Hawaiian :cheesygrinsmiley:

In my deepest Jambi voice ... Baa Haa Haa, Happy New Year!

:roorrip:

OK one more dab and I am gong to try to visit some gardens including yours, I have to look back.

sounds good to me :rofl:
Happy New Year Brotha Hope You Have a Stellar Year :thumb:

my brother Cronic, have a happy new year :)

try to take it easy this time around, no accidental injuries caused by wild adventurous life styles :rofl:

lol it is what it is life is an adventure you just gotta live it :thumb:
I'm no adrenaline junky but I like to have fun Happy New Year Brotha :high-five:

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to you Bruddah chron! and Jaga :D

Happy New year to you Have a Great Year Brotha :high-five:

Garden looks good mr hemphog! Hope you had an awesome new years and hopefully ill get a bit of a break from work and be able to stop by the journals more often. Cheers

Hey Brotha its all good man hope you Have a Great Year we all try to br here when we can
heck I got a 2 week update again lol been working on the house just busy running around and shit
today the neighbors house got broken into on the second floor broad daylight I'm surprised no one noticed
I didn't see anything myself as I was in the house with the music blasting doing res change when this was happening
what a shitty was to start the year hope theyre smart enough to stay away from this immediate area
cause they hit the wrong house they in for more than just a beating might end up handicapped lol :thumb:
anywho have a Great Year ill try to get my update up before the end of the week as ive never done a 3 week update before
and don't plan on starting now :rofl:

Aloha brotha just cruising thought the journals. cheers!

That light you seen was my lighter blowing up. Naw I didn't do a lot. It was pretty cold out there. Now we got snow just acouple inches, followed up by freezing rain and a 1/2" of that. Makes for slick roads.. Pure Ice. Hey Put me on the bandwagon,,, let me know how Pop's is doing. It never takes him long to fix up a pc. Unless you down load that Window-10 OS. I for one don't like it. Hope all's well out there.... Keepem Green

Yeah Woody, that Windows 10 is garbage! Unstable, lots of nonsense I don't need, and full of re-directs. I ran it all of 20mins before uninstalling.

PS: They broke the mold with 7; Windows 8 was a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom