Hey guys and gals looking for help with the picture gallery issues.

I was hoping that I could wrangle in a few of you to do me, @420 and all of :420:a HUGE favor.......

If you can try to upload 10 pics to the gallery with a couple tags and let me know if you see any lagging occur while doing so.

If you could also lmk if you run off your phone or another wifi network that would be of great help as well!

I appreciate any of your assistance in advance so much!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :Namaste: :Namaste: :Namaste:
Never added more than one at a time so adding 10 would probably feel like lagging to me
Plants look like they are doing well :thumb:

Wished I had something to put in the gallery
It could be anything! 10 pics of the floor in the off topic photos gallery would even work!
Never added more than one at a time so adding 10 would probably feel like lagging to me
Lol I mean it would like stop like this. This is kind of what I'm looking for

Screenshot_20221115-072201_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221115-072838_Chrome.jpg

Plants look like they are doing well :thumb:
They're loving life Brew! Flipping them tomorrow, I'm so excited. Can't find my instruction manual to my timer though, l will remember before then lol I'm charging it up now. It's an hour off cause of Daylight savings but I guess that doesn't matter

16686055938005824404015674942184.jpg

Got to go clean the tool shed , luckily I left the de around the edges for the ants . After polished up I’ll get the pucks pics make and off with press pics we’ll go .
I have all these crazy pics from grasshopper and company I can add .

Got to go clean the tool shed , luckily I left the de around the edges for the ants . After polished up I’ll get the pucks pics make and off with press pics we’ll go .
I have all these crazy pics from grasshopper and company I can add .
You're awesome, thank you West!

:yummy:
DAYS 43/44, FEED DAY, DAY BEFORE FLIP:volcano-smiley:

we used this many jugs today
16686167240296112563651513109355.jpg

I have had to start using other nutrient jugs to make my mixes with. I just have too many so now I have a chart that let's me know what I've got in each of them. I obviously keep the 4 x 4 feeds separate from the 3 x 3 feeds but since there are 2 types of feeds for the 4 x 4 for now, I just want to make sure I have everything right.

But anyway, that's not a big deal.

Tomorrow is FLIP DAY! OMG I'm so excited guys! :yahoo:

I wish I had some more engaging commentary for you today but these girls are really coasting.

I added the slim black fan from the 3 x 3 into this tent for some added airflow as we move into flower. (Don't worry, I put a box fan in the 3 x 3 for the others)

Each girl drank between 1.5 and 2 gl today. Their feed was comprised of a full gl of nutrients per plant as well as a .5gl of CMAG. any extra fertigation needed per pot was in extra CMAG not nutrients.

They will have 1 more feed day with vegetative nutrients and then will be on Week 1 Flower as we discussed. It will stay two feeds in this tent for probably a month until all of the girls, including Theodore, the Blueberry Auto, are on the same Long Term Flower feed.

Temps are going to be dropping here but this tent with the CT-720, runs 7 degrees warmer at 80% than the SP3000 in the 3 x 3 at 100%.
This tent has been holding at 81-84 generally during the day ever since I've used the AC to cool off this room. At night, this tent drops to about 78 with 36 degree nights at 80%. The cold days and nights are coming though so this will drop the ambient temperature in my grow room significantly. In turn, it will allow me to be able to increase the light intensity to 100% while not making it too hot. It will also heat up the room enough when it gets super cold, that I probably won't even need to run my radiant heat through the entirety of these two winter grows I have.

That's all I got friends. Sorry I stink today.

Here's some pics from some different angles, this canopy really is a SOG right now and I'm loving every minute of riding these waves :surf::love:

Highya Krissi,

They look great! No issues, except me and names!! I noticed the Sirius Black yesterday had a creamy looking gorgeous green! At least I thought It was so gorgeous!! I hope you're having a great day!! Happy Smokin'

Your SOG looks great, Krissi! But, I hope you're not planning on keeping all of them in that tent through flower. The tent will be busting at the seams!

Your SOG looks great, Krissi! But, I hope you're not planning on keeping all of them in that tent through flower. The tent will be busting at the seams!
Thank you again and no, as soon as my Wk 6 Super Silver Cracks are done in the 3 x 3 (their auto Deelite sister in there is getting pulled next weekend), I'm moving in 3 of this 8 to the other tent. The 2 Big Bulls and the Autoflower will move out in a few weeks

Highya Krissi,

They look great! No issues, except me and names!! I noticed the Sirius Black yesterday had a creamy looking gorgeous green! At least I thought It was so gorgeous!! I hope you're having a great day!! Happy Smokin'
Oops I missed you Bode! I'm sorry!

She is the front right of the tent, Falkor, the Sirius Black. Just wait til flower, you will really love her, this strain is a beaut!

It will be leas confusing in a month when 3 of them are gone from here and in the other tent.

Hope you had another delicious breakfast of homemade biscuits and eggs and bacon (extra crispy?, that's how I like mine!) and are off to a great rest of the day!

Highya Krissi,

I know the names of your Big Bull, Simon, and Alvin. Just got mixed up which one is which. All over now!

I forgot to address "tubes". She gets cigarette paper shaped like a cigarette with a filter in them. She has a tobacco injector to fill the tubes with.

Hope you're having a nice day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I know the names of your Big Bull, Simon, and Alvin. Just got mixed up which one is which. All over now!
Oh you got this!
I forgot to address "tubes". She gets cigarette paper shaped like a cigarette with a filter in them. She has a tobacco injector to fill the tubes with.
Aaaaah I see. I've never heard of that. Must be a northern states thing lol tubes...hmmmm
Hope you're having a nice day! Happy Smokin'
I'm having a good start to my morning although for whatever reason I had the WORST case of the munchies last night and now my tummy is kicking me for it! Ice cream, Cookies, 2 glasses of milk, mini crumb muffins, and all after some lemon asparagus chicken over white rice with bernaise. I'm still so stuffed I can barely drink my coffee!

So guys and gals I threw this 3 pic spread over on the SIP thread started by @Azimuth. I'm going to show you guys the same thing now.

We have pics coming from 2 weeks ago, last week and today. We are looking at the overall growth and health of these girls in the SIP's with their soil amendments and @Prescription Blend/@DYNOMYCO and under this amazingly powerful @Cultiuana CT-720 over just a short span of time.

The results are incredible and when you look at this tent's development in this organized fashion, it really showcases just what this light is capable of adding to a grow.

2 WEEKS AGO

20221104_082915.jpg

LAST WEEK

20221111_093954.jpg

TODAY (FLIP DAY)

20221117_082731.jpg

Lights go off in 20 min!!!!

Highya Krissi,

I knew it would be impressive! Yes, they are growing at a phenominal rate! You have dialed in on an envrionment that works for you!! And works very well!
Not only are the 7 making up the canopy making so much biomass, but Theodore's growth is pretty impressive also. Just look at the size of buds in all three pics!! Oh, and the little Bull isn't so little anymore!! Good call on letting her live! You seem to make very sound decisions! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I knew it would be impressive! Yes, they are growing at a phenominal rate! You have dialed in on an envrionment that works for you!! And works very well!
You know I think I run my humidity a little higher early and with the soil amendments, including the bone meal (thank you for that), and getting used to what both the photos and autos need nutrient wise, these self feed pots and of course with the help of this newest light, I'm finding a honey hole for extremely fast growth. I need to be cautious of this though! I'll be cutting holes in the top of the tent.
Not only are the 7 making up the canopy making so much biomass, but Theodore's growth is pretty impressive also.
Just look at the size of buds in all three pics!!
I agree, shes developing fast but I think with the switch to 12, she should slow down a little bit...who knows though, she may surprise us!
Oh, and the little Bull isn't so little anymore!! Good call on letting her live! You seem to make very sound decisions!
Thank you Bode. I will always fight if they are fighting, the resiliency and adaptive abilities of these plants is second to none besides that one plant that lives out in the desert of course and continues to bloom and grow with or without water in extreme conditions. But other than that, its these cannabis plants we all have grown to love to grow so much
Happy Smokin'
You'll be happy to know in addition, Spicoli, the GGSLH, is seemingly the happiest of this 8. She has leaves pushing through and up and over other leaves to pray over them. She's going to be one to watch!

Hello friends just coming in with some update photos as we are now the Day Post Flip and onto DAYS 45/46 for this collection of 8 assorted and lovely plants.

Everyone seems to have had a positive response to lights being off and are enjoying some down time.

It's dropping down pretty low in temps, to about 66/67 with lights off, our schedule is 9PM-9AM lights on.

I had to grab these shots earlier today but just now getting around to uploading them and doing my update.

I noted in my Bull journal that the light got bumped up a few inches both for my 47 inch Blueberry Autoflower and also for these girls as I know stretch comes on fast and I don't want any mishaps, if possible, during this grow.

Last big grow with 5 in the tent was my Amazon run last winter, a Sirius Black was in that mix as well as a Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze in Onyx and Gigi. Falkor our squat Indica, doesn't have much bearing on the stretch thing but Spicoli, our other nearly full Indica, is the exception to the rule. She grows so beautifully and royally tall and she gets there super fast.

Off to prep dinner; tonight we are having some roasted red and yellow potatoes with sautéed onions, garlic and gorgonzola, steamed broccoli and garlic and herb chicken.

Happy grow Friday!

Highya Krissi,

Seriously gorgeous canopy! Very pretty Grow!!

Supper sounds very good! We do similar meals. Not quite so fancy as you do, but very healthy, none-the-less. Health is so important going into later years!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Seriously gorgeous canopy! Very pretty Grow!!
Hi my friend, thank you so much for all your positive energies sent to my girls
Supper sounds very good! We do similar meals. Not quite so fancy as you do, but very healthy, none-the-less. Health is so important going into later years!! Happy Smokin'
It is important! Been trying to up my veggies intake now that I've been in and out of the doctor, especially. Cooking only with olive oil and avocado oil, using no butter at all. Hope you had some good eating this weekend Bode!

Sorry for being gone for a couple days guys, my life is testing my patience and I just kind of checked out. If it wasn't for the good weed I grow, I would probably be in jail for beating TK. Grateful the Good Green Lords blessed me with a green thumb....

But anyway, I fed the plants yesterday and Saturday morning, our Gelato-K and Blueberry Autoflower were fed Sat along with my 3 in the 3 x 3 and the remaining 6 got fed Sunday. Can't wait for these girls to become big girls like my Mo, a SSC at Day 95.

20221121_085051.jpg

Next feed for Blueberry is CMAG and STACKER next feed for the other girls is Week 1 Flower nutes c/o @Prescription Blend. They will be fed probably Wednesday and Thanksgiving day morning.

I'm sorry I didn't get up an attem in time to do individual focuses today but tomorrow, I'll be back in the routine.

I have PT starting again next Tuesday along with an 80th birthday this coming Sunday, a 60th birthday on Wed, my parents flying in to stay with me next Friday, we are doing my son's birthday party next Sunday, I've got an 830AM oil change and tire rotation Monday, these next 2 weeks are going to be busy. Not to mention, it's time to decorate for Christmas come this Friday. Ugh so busy...

But enough of the blah blah and onto some pics as these girls are now at the beginning of Day 4 of Flip.

They have all grown a couple inches, the ZDF girls are taking the lead again in height right behind my GGSLH. The GG is going to shoot up considerably here over the next week or 2, my last being 59 inches. I read the ZDF girls only go up to 46 inches but they said the Blueberry Auto would only hit 30 and she's 46. I know my squat Indica girls, Big Bulls and Sirius Black usually stay under 36-38. Gelato-K can be a tall one as well, our last in Stella was right at 50 inches before she was done growing.

I promise to get some better pics tomorrow and maybe take some measurements to see just how we progress along here.

Have a great grow day guys and gals!

Highya Krissi,

I hope you're in a zone now! Sounds like you're really busy for the holidays. I don't miss those days! But, I'm not you! It will be fun seeing everyone again! Hope you can unload all that stress!

Your ladies look surprisingly well cramped into that tent! Actually, they look really nice! Does that green bring you into a peaceful zone? That's how I feel when looking at my ladies growing away!! Or is more stress because they're growing so fast, and I still need to ... and that ...?

Tell your son "Happy Birthday". I'm sure you'll spoil him and he'll have fun!! Will he be three?

Well, I have a few more journals to cruise, so I'll ttyl and say Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I hope you're in a zone now! Sounds like you're really busy for the holidays. I don't miss those days! But, I'm not you! It will be fun seeing everyone again! Hope you can unload all that stress!
You and me both my friend
Your ladies look surprisingly well cramped into that tent! Actually, they look really nice! Does that green bring you into a peaceful zone? That's how I feel when looking at my ladies growing away!! Or is more stress because they're growing so fast, and I still need to ... and that ...?
I looked at them and thought it's time for another undercarriage trim already? Sheesh! They're packed in here tight. I've got some Tetris work to do until I can move a few out for sure
Tell your son "Happy Birthday". I'm sure you'll spoil him and he'll have fun!! Will he be three?
He will be, Dec 8th but his party is the 4th. I will tell him, Spiderman party he's super stoked
Well, I have a few more journals to cruise, so I'll ttyl and say Happy Smokin'
Hope you have had a good couple of days Bode and sorry I won't be updating til later, the boy and I slept in til 915! Lights were already off this morning so I didn't get a chance to get in here and take a look see.

Highya Krissi,

Glad you got some quality sleep!! Always important. No worries on updating. I know you have a busy household and will get to the journal when you have time. Take some time to spend with your son. Thank you for checking in! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Glad you got some quality sleep!! Always important. No worries on updating. I know you have a busy household and will get to the journal when you have time. Take some time to spend with your son. Thank you for checking in! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Even today, got up at 7 then laid down from 830-915, that was really nice! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Julie and to all our friends and family here at :420:
Hope you and the lady belle and all our other growers have a relaxing football day!

It's Days 51/52 and a week since FLIP

I will be trimming up Curly today in the midst of watching football, putting up Christmas decorations and my first day of my son's first year with the infamous Elf on the Shelf.

1669305347674264993693766108378.jpg
1669305394500278842900838385959.jpg

I haven't decided how, "Elfie" as he calls him, will enter the household tonight for him but I have tons of ideas saved so I'll just pick one and do my best to make it fun and exciting for my boy when he wakes up tomorrow!

I have anxiety thinking where do I put him, what do I hang him on, can I stick him on the shitter, will he watch me sleep like a creepy ventriloquist doll, do I need to sleep with a knife?! Lol true worries in my head, I mentioned once I'm my droughting thread that I have this off fear of little people. An Elf is like the littlest person I know of so Elfie is giving me the heeby jeebies some!

So I had time to do the update I wanted to in the Bull journal as @HashGirl had asked me about lollipopping and I wanted to get some good pics for her. But by doing that and after my walk back to bed for a short nap, I lost awake time in the tent to get individual shots of all my ladies.

I did get some lollipopping ones.......

So instead, I got pics from every angle I could in the tent. It is apparent that I have the sativas or indicas who grow like sativas to the left of the tent while I have my squat Indica girls to the right. Only exception is our Gelato-K who is right in the middle of the pack height wise behind the ZDFs and GGSLH and in front of my Sirius Black and Big Bulls.

Hope everyone has a splendid day!!

Back
Top Bottom