Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Wow that is crazy warm, feed them lots of liquids and they should be ok, are they in full sun?
:eek:
Not full sun. They only get 100% sunlight until about noon, then they are partially shaded until 3 and fully shaded through the peak of heat. (Spikes here around 5-6 pm)

I would leave them, just make sure they don't get too dry in that heat, and keep an eye on them to see how they handle it. Definitely will be interesting to see how it goes.
Yeah, I'm already hesitant to move them into the new grow house because it currently sits right outside our back door and my in-laws are living with us. I can get the new shed moved over to our new house on Monday - Tuesday next week at the earliest and move them inside once everything is set up over there (no outdoor area to grow @ new house) But, for now, they will stay where they are.
:passitleft:

Yes there have been quite a few days over 30 here in the last month plus the humidex was closer to 40... I've been swamped with work and a couple of other projects so haven't been on here much... Girls are doing fine except the Cream Mandarine is a bit underfed it seems as she got pretty pale by a couple weeks into flowering but she is pulling through and building buds.. I'm calling it chop time this evening for the Bloody Skunk, she is getting rough the fans are all deficient and most have fallen off but the bud looks and smells really nice!

I'll try to get pix of the others tomorrow I think I will have a day off for a change.. The Jack47 is very close to chopping too. Maybe a week at most. I have inherited the Moby Dick autos from my friend lol but 3 had some kind of problem and basically shriveled up.. Maybe too much sun/heat as seedlings that were massively stretched, not sure.. But 3 are looking pretty damn nice and a 4th is pulling through and should produce. Need to up pot the two Cream Mandarine seedlings tomorrow as well as the three best Moby Dicks. Hope you all are enjoying the weekend , cheers..

Yes there have been quite a few days over 30 here in the last month plus the humidex was closer to 40... I've been swamped with work and a couple of other projects so haven't been on here much... Girls are doing fine except the Cream Mandarine is a bit underfed it seems as she got pretty pale by a couple weeks into flowering but she is pulling through and building buds.. I'm calling it chop time this evening for the Bloody Skunk, she is getting rough the fans are all deficient and most have fallen off but the bud looks and smells really nice!
I'll try to get pix of the others tomorrow I think I will have a day off for a change.. The Jack47 is very close to chopping too. Maybe a week at most. I have inherited the Moby Dick autos from my friend lol but 3 had some kind of problem and basically shriveled up.. Maybe too much sun/heat as seedlings that were massively stretched, not sure.. But 3 are looking pretty damn nice and a 4th is pulling through and should produce. Need to up pot the two Cream Mandarine seedlings tomorrow as well as the three best Moby Dicks. Hope you all are enjoying the weekend , cheers..
Congrat on getting the Bloody Skunk (which is completely different when said with a British accent)! That's some crazy foxtailing. :thumb:
Tina update...
She's got me excited! :yahoo:
This is #3 of 3 seeds and clearly the biggest & healthiest of the sisters. Gonna be some straight stank!
-P:ganjamon:
Your bunny food would have been a looker as well, but this one is gonna be budiful!

Tina turning into a fat lard...

:rofl:

Got out and did some gardening, while there were fewer lightning strikes in the area. Little lower branch was broken. Picked .. grabbed a watermelon on my way down the hill. The little bud is looking promising... Mellon is juicy and sweet, roubust At 10.4 Kg

Back
Top Bottom