Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

:high-five:Which one should I start with?:hmmmm:
:rollit:

I'd advise we start by getting thoroughly ripped on GoldenTiger x OldtimersHaze. There's no real ceiling and it lasts a few hours. While that's settling in, we can tap a few hits of BubbaHaze and DevilsCarnival for the taste. Neither one last terribly long, so they won't blunt the GTHaze.

After I yammer for awhile, we'll try Bluniverse - great taste and a solid numbing hit. When the hum wears off, maybe some Zam+ to revive the buzz ... :hmmmm: By that time we're probably lost somewhere in the cannabinoids. :) Gotta go find some stimulation.

:bongrip:

Pretty typical stuff 'round here. :passitleft:

You're handling the low humidity well Gray, the Bubba really does well in a dry environment. I'm fighting low RH like everyone else but my Bubba took it like a champ and looks to be the best run yet with it.

Who is the Y Griega from? I'd like to run that someday.

She was the one strain I never had to worry about my RH being to low for :) Pretty much all the genetics except the chemdawg part are from the paki / afgani region. The chemdawg seems to be a bit of a mystery but I read it maybe a thai and napalese cross. I have some of Ace's S1 hash seeds coming, im not sure but I assume it's the strain they used to create the bubba hash and since that turned out so well I thought it might be a fun one to mix with some other strains :) Your bubba hash along with everything else looks great GT, glad to see she found her way to you :passitleft:

Thank you Smokey.:)

I've been running a lot of member gear this past year, with seeds from Ziggy and Nis/Canna's crosses, along with stuff from Duggan and Neiko and your BubbaHash cut. :slide:

The lightning struck again :)

The lightning struck again :)

And not a single one of us is surprised. Lol!

Congrats my friend. One more nug jar to make Diva smile appreciatively. :bravo:

Hah! Thanks, you loadies! :slide: January, right out of the gate!

Of course, that means everyone has 11 more months to outdo that one, and it shouldn't be that hard. I was just surprised at how dense the trichs were in some of the pics.

It's amazing how much you miss when your eyes don't work. Wife got a new lens this week and gets the other eye next week. It's only been 3 days and she can already see without glasses on that one. :) I'll have to wait a few more years before cataracts start to be a problem though. :confused:. Got my first prescription this month, and I'll be getting actual genuine glasses - I'll be able to see again! :yahoo:

Hmm, that GojiPupil is strong ... :hmmmm: Only had 3 hits and I'm rambling.

Thanks for the support folks! :ciao::love:

Back
Top Bottom