Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Wires are underground Joe. Otherwise the windmill could cut them.
Well the windmills Im referring to don’t really come that close to ground . But I thought they went underground I assumed but where does it go ? Is there like a dozen million lines under ground running where ? Hmmm

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – August 7, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

If you are able to salvage your leaves they can be used for your oil. These leaves are part of the Entourage Effect, using the whole plant for increased healing. What you see before you are vitamins, acids, CBD, THCA, flavonoids, fibre and many more cannabinoids that feed our receptors in our brains and body. I am feeding my brain and body organic extra virgin olive oil which gives me Omega 3 which contains a DHL supplement that is needed to grow more brain cells.

One leaf, one life, one hope, one love…:love:

BTW My husband and I donated our bikes to the homeless shelter yesterday. It felt good to see the peeps light up when we brought them over. Just gotta keep paying it forward because random acts of kindness are what makes the world go around.

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: “ you have a remarkable opportunity to reinvent that which you have lost and improve upon it step by step because who wants run when you can walk and who wants to walk when they can run. @Smeegol

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 4

Days: 24

Temp: 24

RH: 55%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) Restart – She is officially 12 inches tall and probably growing even taller.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivator and the most real lady I know )

Week: 3

Days: 23

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – No signs of the damaged leaf, she worked out her own issues and grew out of it. I love that. Never turn down an opportunity to heal and turn life around.

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 1

Days: 6

RH: 45%

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Germination-Sprout

Comments: As promised, Cannabis Art from my point of view. Isn’t DB smexy in these photo’s? hahahahaha

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH ROLEX SEEDSMAN GENETICS – @TheMadDabber – Back to always having time for me helps me! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply!

Week: 8

Days: 57 days

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 3 GALLON,

Comments: She is looking a little awkward in her growth spurt but she has grown over an inch since the last time you saw her. Now her canopy is no longer even, but I don’t know how to catch up cause she took off vertically. So she is now in charge and outgrown my training. That’s a good thing now.

I’m starting to clear out the bottom stuff, as you can see the stalk now. I will keep pruning as she fills out.

------------------------------

5.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS – ( @Bode for inspiring me to keep going. )

Week: 3

Days: 25

Technique: 2 GALLON,

Comments: She is filling in and I topped her once more again. All my auto’s I’m topping/FIMing twice because it’s worth the extra bud.

--------------------------

6 CLONES (wrong count) – WE now have 4 viable clones with new growth. That means I have to find 4 pots out of thin air…hahahahaha classic clone problem, cause I got two more in another cloner. So in all, I have 6 clones, IS THAT ENOUGH? Hahahaha

4 clones

2 more clones

-----------------------------

My mini/runt outdoor garden – Summer project – Potatoes & Garlic & Misc seed ALL IN ONE.

Can’t believe how small she is , but smells sooooo good. 

------------------------------------

Much love Lady G2 :hug:
That sprout of peyote critical is exceptional. Your other plants look good too.

*Answers with an *

I'm gonna put in an order next Friday.... I need some autos to fill in before my next big group of photos.

*Grab some heavy indica and heavy sativa, you can still make an oil for chronic pain with these combinations. You can play with blending two different oil types together to reach the amount of potency you need to address your chronic pain. Again this is for the physical aspect of your pain. THC addresses global pain, while CBD addresses global inflammation. They have a symbiotic working relationship where they are most effective when taken together. If there is anything to remember from my words, it's that you need both...eventually to balance yourself out. But for the sake of making oil and getting yourself started asap, grow an indica and a sativa at the same time, we'll make oil out of it, and then you can add your candida down the road.

I'll be sure to grab Candida! Any other recommendations?
I generally smoke Sativa/Sativa dominant everything. I grow a heavy indica plant every once in a while to knock me out at bedtime.

*Now keep in mind, if you don't have CBD in your body right away with the THC, it's going to take a while. So you'll need more THC upfront to attack the pain because your global inflammation is still high. But you can do it and you WILL feel some improvement, enough to want to keep going because you can feel healthier when you start.

*My recommendations is that you choose your MOST favourite strain and start with that. I chose a coffee strain cause I'm obsessed with the smell of coffee. Then I made a chronic pain oil from there. What is your favourite flavonoid or strain profile that appeals to you the most because you've already tested that. Search for the strain that calls your name. And if your name is Jack Herer, then find an auto version of that or a something very close to that. We can make oil from any strain you choose.

*I will also come visit your journal so I can see what you're dealing with as well and maybe offer support where I can. :)

Anyhow... medically, I'm treating ptsd/anxiety, chronic back pain, MDD, and insomnia/restless leg syndrome.
I've got a ton of strains on my "wish list" just looking for more input from others who have had successes with certain strains/phenos.

*I would recommend you can also look for a hybrid seed 50% indica 50% sativa. Have you also looked at Dutch Passion - Ultimate Auto? It sounds like it might be up your alley and it's huuuge. Something to consider as well.

Anything Jack Herer related is right in my wheelhouse. LoL
#jackjunkie

-P :ganjamon:

*I could talk about this forever. Feel free to ask more questions anytime. :)
I love Jack Herer, it is great smoke.

I’m not even going to try to type a novel back in response but really cool info on oil . Funny the other day me and a conworker started to get curious about windmills in Ontario here . Let me say it didn’t benefit plus to have them here in Ontario sadly for starters. Did you know one or each blade is up to 116 feet long doesn’t look that big from road ? The actually poles are around 212 feet and all three blades and it circumference spinning is the equivalent of an acre . Crazy right. We were really interested in seeing where it went to no wires or anything so where and how does t get to where it’s going where the power goes kinda thing? Nothing came up .
Unsolved windmill mysteries lol

Oh boy love y lady G

Have a great week ✊

* I loooooove cool facts about stuff like that. Really amazing to think about it. All my sister love KJ, sooo much.

Hi Lady! Did you have a journal from another seed bank that was deleted or something? I've seen you around in other journals but when I went to look for the one of yours I had been following, I couldn't find it. I'll join in on this one.

:passitleft:

* Yaaaay @weenmeoff you made it, so happy you're here. You're welcome to grab a seat, perpetual BBQ and OIL.

Wires are underground Joe. Otherwise the windmill could cut them.

*I didn't know that...hmmm interesting. Now does the windmill power the wires or does the wire power the windmill? Is that a logical question or just dumb? :)

That's true ween. They are no longer sponsors so her title had to go

* ESCANDOLO :eek:

Fantastic info on olive oil, I've used olive oil to make canna caps because of the health benefits associated with EVOO.

*Thank you PW, I appreciate your feedback always. :thanks:

Ah, got it, thanks Derby!

*:popcorn:

1000 Thx, SIS... I think we are on the same page... SYWISY....

* wink wink :reading420magazine::nomo:

Well the windmills Im referring to don’t really come that close to ground . But I thought they went underground I assumed but where does it go ? Is there like a dozen million lines under ground running where ? Hmmm

*it's so interesting. :hmmmm:

My bil lives out there. Preaching green all the time to me but ... protested windmills going up in his back yard. Guess saving the environment is ok unless a blades in your view! Lol. Windmills are all over my area. We have many many winds.

*HAHAHAHAHAHA that's HIGHlarious.

That sprout of peyote critical is exceptional. Your other plants look good too.

* She really is making up for all the bad luck I've had lately. She's so quick, I can't believe the rate she's growing at. And the softest of leaves, like velvet.

I love Jack Herer, it is great smoke.

*Nice strong Sativa for sure.

Hello Lady G I haven't dropped in for a while. Your Garden is just wonderful! And you're hard work re routing brain thingies is remarkable. Makes me smile. You're writing a book?

*Awwww that's okay, I'm just a stone through across the garden. Thanks you sooo much for dropping in, it's lovely.

"you're hard work re routing brain thingies is remarkable"

* HAHAHAHAHAHA I actually understood what thingies you're talking about. :circle-of-love:

*Yah this is my second attempt to writing my book. Except that I'm way more educated about ECS Deficiencies now to apply the theory to my book. After all the encouragement, I'm back on the book writing band wagon and it's really opening up my eyes to how much I've been through to get to today. Plus it's really good for my brain to keep writing when I'm not on 420mag. But it's easier to write to you guys cause you ask such interesting question thingies...hahahahahaha I use that word all the time.

*Journal update coming tomorrow, have I told you guys how much I love AUTO'S!!!

Hi LadyG -

Finally got caught up with your journal. Quite an inspiration.
I wanted to share a story with you. In 2004 my wife collapsed at work. I was called and went to the emergency room where she was. She couldn't talk, but she did recognize me. At first the doctors thought she had brain cancer. She had 2 masses about the size of a pecan on either side of her brain. After any CAT scans, and MRIs, they could find no cancer in her body. She then had a fancy MRI where they shaved spots on her head and put reference dots on her to prepare her for her surgery to biopsy the tumors the next morning. I took her to the hospital for her surgery and about 15 minutes before her appointment, they called and cancelled the surgery. The fancy MRI revealed that she had suffered, what the doctor called, a massive bi-lateral hemorrhagic stroke. Needless to say, we were speechless. We had been heavy pot smokers for many years and continued throughout this period. She was having trouble with word finding, and a lot of other things. At first, she couldn't walk. Fast forward to today. She rarely has trouble talking, she gets around fine, she's driving. All in all, the docs said that they had never seen anything like it. All they could say was that it was a miracle.

After finding 420 almost a year ago and reading many journals, I have to think that it was our cannabis use that got her through her stroke.

I don't grow now, but hopefully will as soon as we move to a legal state. As it is, we could get into a lot of trouble for possession. I have to say that, for the last 50 years, we have been very lucky.

Thank you for taking the time to post your journal. I know that the universe is with you.

Ive been looking at some of them as well. And CBD Crew has a nice selection.

* Be sure to post pictures of your seed purchases, I'd love to see what you bought. :)

Hi LadyG -

I wanted to share a story with you. In 2004 my wife collapsed at work. I was called and went to the emergency room where she was. She couldn't talk, but she did recognize me. At first the doctors thought she had brain cancer. She had 2 masses about the size of a pecan on either side of her brain. After any CAT scans, and MRIs, they could find no cancer in her body. She then had a fancy MRI where they shaved spots on her head and put reference dots on her to prepare her for her surgery to biopsy the tumors the next morning. I took her to the hospital for her surgery and about 15 minutes before her appointment, they called and cancelled the surgery. The fancy MRI revealed that she had suffered, what the doctor called, a massive bi-lateral hemorrhagic stroke. Needless to say, we were speechless. We had been heavy pot smokers for many years and continued throughout this period. She was having trouble with word finding, and a lot of other things. At first, she couldn't walk. Fast forward to today. She rarely has trouble talking, she gets around fine, she's driving. All in all, the docs said that they had never seen anything like it. All they could say was that it was a miracle.

After finding 420 almost a year ago and reading many journals, I have to think that it was our cannabis use that got her through her stroke.

I don't grow now, but hopefully will as soon as we move to a legal state. As it is, we could get into a lot of trouble for possession. I have to say that, for the last 50 years, we have been very lucky.

Thank you for taking the time to post your journal. I know that the universe is with you.

*WOW!

*Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

*I really needed to hear that, what a relief @Syntroxis to know that others have done it and are still doing it. She is inspirational to me too, because she could have given up too. So easy to believe the medical prognosis and stop living, but if we can choose to live through the darkness, the result can be miraculous. I'm so busy trying to keep moving forward to avoid triggers that often I crave survivor stories to keep me going. This is one of them now. Thanks for sharing your story because it helped me so much.

*Please don't be a stranger there is always a place for you here. :thanks:

------------------------

Journal update coming soon SOUL TRIBE!

* Be sure to post pictures of your seed purchases, I'd love to see what you bought. :)

*WOW!

*Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

*I really needed to hear that, what a relief @Syntroxis to know that others have done it and are still doing it. She is inspirational to me too, because she could have given up too. So easy to believe the medical prognosis and stop living, but if we can choose to live through the darkness, the result can be miraculous. I'm so busy trying to keep moving forward to avoid triggers that often I crave survivor stories to keep me going. This is one of them now. Thanks for sharing your story because it helped me so much.

*Please don't be a stranger there is always a place for you here. :thanks:

------------------------

Journal update coming soon SOUL TRIBE!

Howdy howdy Milady have I shared today's " Word " of the day with you...??

" Magic "

And you don't even have to think about it, because magic is what it is.... You are your own living survivor story, so when you down and can't find a " story " to keep you going take a peek at your 1st journal cause that's where the magic started.....:love:

top of the morning Milady...

Hi LadyG -

Thanks for sharing! I'm really glad everything turned out good for your wife (and you) and that cannabis helped you through it! :green_heart:

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – August 16, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

I swear I’m happier celebrating my friends accomplishments than I do mine. This man requires no introduction because he is the veteran of growing affairs around here. Just want to put this guy on a pedestal but I don’t want it to break it hahahaha, stop it brain that is rude! :rolleyes: So I will put him on stage with a podium spotlight where he belongs because his wisdom makes us better people and better grower’s.

Give it up for @Pennywiiiiiise!!! Now if only I could tell you why I’m writing this but I can’t cause it’s top secret here at 420 mag, but if you already know what’s up, then you can understand the contribution this man has made to this powerful forum.

I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for him…truthspeak.

When your health declines, you really get to know who will be there for you. Look around us, we’re so lucky to be in the presence of someone who has helped made me who I am today. Thank you for helping me leave a legacy of hope and inspiration behind.

-------------------

Now back to some oil tips. What do you do with your leaves? What kinda shape are they in? When I first started growing my leaves were burned, stained and crumbly, not usable at all. After so much research and educational tutorials I got to the point where I can keep my leaves and I now add them to my oil for vitamins, acids, CBD, fibre, and so much more. This is what we call “Full Spectrum and I believe this is what makes my oil so special.

I don’t believe in wasting plant material when my body craves a functional balance. So why buy a detox drink or booster drink, when I can keep my leaves and put them in my oil. Now I do have a juice recipe where I use my frozen leaves too. There are so many uses for these medicinal fan leaves so don’t through them out okay, if you can use them, then why not?

Don’t forget to rinse them before you put them in the freezer.

Quote of the week: Milady have I shared today's " Word " of the day with you...??

" Magic "

And you don't even have to think about it, because magic is what it is.... You are your own living survivor story, so when you down and can't find a " story " to keep you going take a peek at your 1st journal cause that's where the magic started.....” @Smeegol (I think we have bonded by now eh?!)

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Days: 32

RH: 50%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) Restart – She is in preflower but I've already fed her nutes twice now, she's huuuungry. Check out the beauty with the one of a kind medicine and friend.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivator and the most real lady I know )

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – She is looking pale so I have her under some T5’s to see how she works out. I think she just needs more nutes gradually.

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 2

Days: 15

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Germination-Sprout

Comments: (With Flash) She is half the width of my pot so far, no stopping this one. She’ll get nutes sooner than usual I’m sure. But she must touch the edge before I can do that.

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH ROLEX SEEDSMAN GENETICS – @TheMadDabber – Love reading your messages around the forum! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply!

Week: 8

Days: 65 days

Technique: 3 GALLON,

Comments: All right so she is still bogged down with too much foliar, she is starting to lighten up a bit but I may have stalled her slightly. The problem with that is the plant can’t process all the goodness and it’s holding the leaves down waiting to be used up. I am just feeding her water, calmag and bloom and she’s liking the that.

The good news is that she is growing width now so her stretching must be stopped. I guess with this type of mainline training it’s very low and short and I love that. It’s just hard to tell with Auto’s because if they stall, it affects them immediately, but there is still growth so I’m okay.

5.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS – ( @Bode for inspiring me to keep going. )

Technique: 2 GALLON,

Comments: She is now on the rise and responded well to the intricate training I did to make sure I didn’t break her flexible limbs. It’s amazing how fast auto’s grow. It’s like playing indoor soccer compared to outdoors, quick pace and more touches.

--------------------------

??? CLONES – lost count (different # every week now) – Just gave them some T5 love and voila, ready to go under bloom lights.

*Hey check out one of my clones, she has rooted, I better get her juice jug going now. Maybe I should cut more clones??? HAHAHAHAHA

-----------------------------

My mini/runt outdoor garden – Summer project – Potatoes & Garlic & Misc seed ALL IN ONE.:Namaste:

Sad to say that our province is under a state of emergency due to countless amounts of wild fires. Although we go through this every year, we are reminded at how precious life is when Mother Earth is pissed. Thank you to the firefighters who are keeping the rest of us safe from harm’s way.

------------------------------------

Much love Lady G2 :hug: Practice random acts of kindness and kind acts of randomness...hahahahaha
stop it brain that doesn't make sense!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom