LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

Hello you!

Ya killin it bruv!

🔪❣️🔪❣️🔪❣️

(Not literally lol)
Thanks Trala. And I did literally kill Pinky this week ;)
Without much amber on the calyxes and so many clears, I'd let Pinky run longer, especially now that it's easier on the eyes post trim!
She was only easier on the eyes if you couldn't see all the nanners she was throwing. And she has been chopped.
And Gaby is really in the stacking phase now... :popcorn:
Yea she is, and looking fantastic. I got her in that net just in time :)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
  • AW200SE 200w AeroLight Wing - The world’s first 200W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
    • 05:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:75%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (32-35 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-04:00 - Speed 6/10
    • 00:04-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-04:00 High 48% RH, Speed 9, default off
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82F / 58% RH, Speed 6, default off
Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -OFF-
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

*** Harvest Update ***
Pinky (Herbies Seeds Bubblegum Auto)
Harvest Date: 12/19/23 Day# 105 Fday# 74
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with FFHF & Dynomyco
Nutrients: MC Blend, then water Only​

In the end, I got tired of looking at Pinky. She had way too many foxtails tipped with nanners and everything that wasn't tied up was sagging. It was time.

Monday and Tuesday evenings we harvested Pinky. We took her branch-by-branch, harvesting one hanger of branches and taking it upstairs to clean before doing another. Except for a few lower/inner branches, she wasn't very leafy at all. I was able to pull most of the leaves off easily without even needing scissors. My hands were super sticky but nothing a little MCT oil doesn't get rid of. In the end, she ended up on six hangers in the drying closet. The smell is STRONG up there right now, really fruity and weedy. It's a little cool upstairs in our house right now, but the closet is in the 50's with 60-65%RH. Pinky is all set up for a nice, long dry.

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

The Vivosun Auto Oasis *ANNEX*

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis *ANNEX*, a VIVOSUN 48x48x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS).

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
  • VSF6450
    • 22:00-04:00 OFF
    • 04:00-22:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:50%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (40-45 DLI)
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating
    • 00:00-24:00 - Speed 4/10
    • 04:00-24:00 - Natural wind
  • AeroZesh T4 - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-04:00 High 56% RH, Speed 10, default off
    • 04:00-24:00 High 85F / 65% RH, Speed 7, default off
Other Equipment:
- 8" floor fan
- Oscillating tower fan

Gaby (Herbies Seeds Gorilla Glue #4 Auto)
Date: 12/21/23 Day# 52 (Flower day# 26)
Nutrients: Nutrients: MC Blend (5.5MC+1SC+.5MgS=131N-64P-232K-124Ca-61Mg-83S)​

I mixed Gaby's new nutrients up in a 10 gallon batch 6 days ago and they've been bubbling since. The day after mixing it measured at 920ppm/6.5pH. Well, this morning it measured at 950ppm/5.8pH. It seems more (P/K?) dissolved in solution and lowered the pH considerably. I added 1ml pH-up to bring it back to 6.5pH. It's a good lesson, though, I'll re-check the pH of my nutrients more often.

Other than feeding her morning and night I'm just enjoying watching her grow. So far it's been quite a show ;)

Congrats on the takedown BudMan!

She was quite a showpiece. :Rasta:

Well done on the Pinky harvest! Looks like there could be a lot of weight on those chunky flowers (unless they're all foxtails, then it's hard to say :) ).
Thanks Shed. It is a lot of foxtails, so I'll be interested in the final weight.
And Gaby loves that space, so much so that there's always that one branch that says "Yes I see your net but you needed one more row to fence me in."
Yea, I'll be tying a few branches to the outside of the net. Not a bad problem to have ;)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
  • AW200SE 200w AeroLight Wing - The world’s first 200W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
    • 05:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:75%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (32-35 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-04:00 - Speed 6/10
    • 00:04-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-04:00 High 48% RH, Speed 9, default off
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82F / 58% RH, Speed 6, default off
Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -OFF-
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

*** Harvest Update ***
Pinky (Herbies Seeds Bubblegum Auto)
Harvest Date: 12/19/23 Day# 105 Fday# 74
Nutrients: MC Blend, then water Only​

In the end, I got tired of looking at Pinky. She had way too many foxtails tipped with nanners and everything that wasn't tied up was sagging. It was time.

Monday and Tuesday evenings we harvested Pinky. We took her branch-by-branch, harvesting one hanger of branches and taking it upstairs to clean before doing another. Except for a few lower/inner branches, she wasn't very leafy at all. I was able to pull most of the leaves off easily without even needing scissors. My hands were super sticky but nothing a little MCT oil doesn't get rid of. In the end, she ended up on six hangers in the drying closet. The smell is STRONG up there right now, really fruity and weedy. It's a little cool upstairs in our house right now, but the closet is in the 50's with 60-65%RH. Pinky is all set up for a nice, long dry.

Wow, I haven't seen her in a while, love those red hairs. Those colas look pretty thick, great job as always LKA!

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great holiday season.

Wow, I haven't seen her in a while, love those red hairs. Those colas look pretty thick, great job as always LKA!
Thanks 024. Those red hairs fell out easily and were EVERYWHERE! They were all over the tent, the upstairs table where we cleaned them, even on the stairs from just carrying them upstairs. I've never seen a plant lose hairs like that.

Back
Top Bottom