LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis *ANNEX*
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis *ANNEX*, a VIVOSUN 48x48x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS).

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
  • VSF6450
    • 20:00-04:00 OFF
    • 04:00-20:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:40%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (30-32 DLI)
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating
    • 22:00-24:00 - Speed 5/10
    • 04:00-22:00 - Natural wind
  • AeroZesh T4 - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 20:00-04:00 High 52% RH, Speed 10, default off
    • 04:00-20:00 High 82F / 62% RH, Speed 10, default off
Other Equipment:
- 8" floor fan
- Oscillating tower fan

Gaby (Herbies Seeds Gorilla Glue #4 Auto) ** Harvest Update **
Date: 2/17/24 Day# 110 (Flower day# 84)
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with FFHF & Dynomyco
Nutrients: Water only​

I made a few mistakes with Gaby later in flower, reducing her nutrients too early and too much. She's been on water-only and 28-32DLI for over a week. She foxtailed late and Saturday I noticed a few nanner clusters starting to form. I scoped her, and she's definitely showing more cloudy and a few ambers. I decided she was as done as she was going to get.

I've been plucking leaves off her for weeks now so she didn't take too long to harvest. I did it by myself in about three hours without any trimmers, the remaining leaves just plucked right out. There wasn't a lot of branches but they all weighed a lot. A few of the main branches looked like good-sized autos by themselves. In the end I hung five hangers up in the drying closet, then enjoyed several bowls of finger hash :) She smells incredible and is really sticky.

The only downside: My ISP went out on Friday and I've been without wi-fi since then. That means my Govee hygrometer in the drying closet is not working. I'm venting the closet as usual, but I really hope I get internet back soon so I can tell what is going on in there.

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Another fat harvest from the Annex! Huge colas and so sturdy I don't even think they're using the net.

Well done LKA!
Thanks Shed. You're right, they didn't really seem like they needed any support, even that one bud outside the net never leaned any more. She had huge stems that looked like straws with a big hole in the middle, typical of hydro/SIP grows.

Uhg. My internet has been down since Friday. The ISP just got back to us, apparently they're cancelling service in our area. They were the only ISP in our area. All my Govee & Vivosun SGS are running on that wifi, now gone. So now we're trying to find a AT&T hotspot and try to use that as our new wi-fi. Living in the sticks really sucks sometimes :(

The good news is the Vivosun SGS keeps working on the recipe that was set. The bad news is I can't monitor anything, and I can't change the settings. The tents can no longer communicate to the outside, they're still looking for the internet. I'll need to reset them, and either connect to a hotspot or go local.

Does that just leave you with satellite internet options?
It's either satellite or cell hotspot. I use a cell hotspot for work and it's great. It's not really a 24/7 home wi-fi, though. So I guess it's satellite, and over $500 in equipment and installation. This is not the first time we've had internet cancelled on us out here, and it seems every time we give someone else another $500 for the privilege of having internet ;( The good news... there is a push to have wired internet to all houses in the county by the end of 2025. So maybe our 25 year long battle to get real internet our here may be close to an end. Of course, we'll need to pay another $500 I'm sure.

Give Mr. Musk a call. :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley: Maybe he can put one of his birds over you. :hmmmm: What we would do with satcoms, probably provides more benefit than most usage.:):bong:
Not only would I not want to give any money to that man, but he is charging a bit much for the service right now.

Not only would I not want to give any money to that man, but he is charging a bit much for the service right now.
I'm sure the price would be high. :hmmmm: :oops:

From what I know of him, I like him. Free speech and all.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I would like to give him lessons on smoking the herb though. :hmmmm: You've got to inhale, Elon😎:bong:

The Vivosun Auto Oasis *ANNEX*

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis *ANNEX*, a VIVOSUN 48x48x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS).

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
  • VSF6450
    • 20:00-04:00 OFF
    • 04:00-20:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:40%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (30-32 DLI)
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating
    • 22:00-24:00 - Speed 5/10
    • 04:00-22:00 - Natural wind
  • AeroZesh T4 - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 20:00-04:00 High 52% RH, Speed 10, default off
    • 04:00-20:00 High 82F / 62% RH, Speed 10, default off
Other Equipment:
- 8" floor fan
- Oscillating tower fan

Gaby (Herbies Seeds Gorilla Glue #4 Auto) ** Harvest Update **
Date: 2/17/24 Day# 110 (Flower day# 84)
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with FFHF & Dynomyco
Nutrients: Water only​

I made a few mistakes with Gaby later in flower, reducing her nutrients too early and too much. She's been on water-only and 28-32DLI for over a week. She foxtailed late and Saturday I noticed a few nanner clusters starting to form. I scoped her, and she's definitely showing more cloudy and a few ambers. I decided she was as done as she was going to get.

I've been plucking leaves off her for weeks now so she didn't take too long to harvest. I did it by myself in about three hours without any trimmers, the remaining leaves just plucked right out. There wasn't a lot of branches but they all weighed a lot. A few of the main branches looked like good-sized autos by themselves. In the end I hung five hangers up in the drying closet, then enjoyed several bowls of finger hash :) She smells incredible and is really sticky.

The only downside: My ISP went out on Friday and I've been without wi-fi since then. That means my Govee hygrometer in the drying closet is not working. I'm venting the closet as usual, but I really hope I get internet back soon so I can tell what is going on in there.

Great Job and cool shape/usage of the net. She's Foxy

Here is the information I found on Bruce Banner Autoflower Seeds. It sounds like whoever write this really loves comics ;)

When you first try Bruce Banner, it only takes one puff to understand why the strain is named after a superhero. The impressive potency of this strain will leave you sympathetic to the Hulk's transformation - you'll go from sober to stoned in no time. If you're looking for something to make you feel a little more powerful, Bruce Banner autoflower is the hero you're looking for.

Plant type:40% indica 60% sativa
THC:Up to 25%
CBD:Insignificant amounts
Vegetative stage:3 to 4 weeks
Flowering time:7 to 10 weeks
Taste and Smell: Diesel | Earthy | Pungent
Effects:Euphoric | Happy | Relaxed
Terpenes:Linalool | D-Limonene | Myrcene | Caryophyllene | Humulene

Bruce Banner Strain Origins
The Bruce Banner strain is one of our signature strains, a perfect blend of OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel that is based on the original prize-winning Bruce Banner. This strain is a sativa-dominant hybrid with 40/60 indica/sativa genetics.

What are Bruce Banner Autoflower Seeds?
Bruce Banner autoflowers combine a third species of Cannabis, ruderalis, with this already potent strain. ruderalis plants originated in Northern Russia, where harsh conditions led to a Cannabis species that can survive harsh conditions and flower quickly. Bruce Banner autoflowering seeds can flower in just a few weeks, and you'll never need to adjust the light cycles. When growing these plants outside, they do not follow the rules of the season. If it is warm enough, they will grow.

Bruce Banner autoflowers produce the same effects as feminized seeds, except the yield will be smaller since they have less time to grow.

Flowering and Yield
Bruce Banner autoflowering plants will take about 10 to 14 weeks from seed to harvest. Expect yields indoors of around 5 to 6 ounces per plant with these plants. They stay short and bushy, so they're perfect for a shorter indoor grow space.

Experiencing the Bruce Banner Strain
Bruce Banner, the character and Bruce Banner, the strain have something important in common: there's a lot of intensity just under the surface. Luckily, the monster strain reveals an intense depth of happiness, not anger. Just a puff of Bruce Banner leaves you feeling euphoric, energetic, and creative for hours at a time.

If you're not feeling up to heroics, Bruce Banner is a perfect choice to help lift you up. The intense happiness that hits the head high makes it an ideal way to overcome a dark mood. No matter how you felt before the toke, afterward, you'll be ready for a good night.

There's no stopping Bruce Banner. It's incredibly intense, so it's smart to take it slow at first. While you'll never get enough of the euphoric feeling, you might get a little annoyed at the dry mouth and dry eyes from overindulging. Keep water nearby to help keep things from drying out.

This strain can have THC levels that can reach 25%, so it is important to know your limits. Overindulging can sometimes lead to anxiety or paranoia; moderation is a good idea.

Bruce Banner Taste and Smell
The smell of Bruce Banner is just as potent as the high it packs. Long before harvest, it will be unmistakable that you are growing a truly impressive strain. Preparing for this in advance can help keep the smell from reaching your neighbors. The scent is a unique combo of diesel and sweet fruits. True fans can recognize it from a single whiff since the combo of strawberry and fuel is hard to miss.

One inhale, and you are in for a treat. The fruity flavors come out strong, with a noticeably strawberry sweetness. There's a hint of diesel, as well, but it's less intense than in the scent. Overall, the flavor is impressively mild, especially considering how pungent the plant is.

Uses for Bruce Banner
Whenever you're a little down, Bruce Banner is an incredible strain for feeling like a hero. Whether you're trying to defeat a bad day or a longer-term problem, spending some time with Bruce will leave you feeling powerfully happy. Despite the sativa-dominant genetics, Bruce Banner provides a balanced experience that won't leave your body behind. It doesn't lead to jitters or couchlock, making it great for people who need a pick-me-up.

That's not all Bruce is good for. The intense but balanced qualities of this strain make it perfect for relieving stress and pain. Most people report that this strain makes them more energetic, so enjoy it during the day or before a long evening of letting loose. It has even found use as an appetite booster since it can ease nausea.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Seedling- Mode scheduled for 2/8/24
  • Vivosun AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
    • 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Seedling, Intensity:40%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (17DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-24:00 - Speed 2
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-04:00 High 70% RH, Speed 5, default off
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82F / 75% RH, Speed 3, default off
Vivosun AeroLight A200SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -OFF-
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Lizzy (Herbies Seeds Bruce Banner Auto)
Date: 2/21/24 Day# 7
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients: MC 2.4g/G 30ml 2xday​

Lizzy had accumulated a little runoff in her res, from the initially wet coco or the daily feedings. I vaccumed that out yesterday and put in a liter of fresh nutrients (2.4g/G). Mostly I'm feeding her with a 30ml dropper around the outside twice daily. I'll continue expanding the circle to tease the roots to the outside. Meanwhile, I'll keep just enough nutrients in the res to keep the tap root searching down there. I'm hoping once the roots get down to the bottom the SIP can take over. For now, just keep teasing those roots.

Looks happy! Will you still be doing layers of stuff on top of the coco like you did before, but better?
Thanks Shed. Once I'm done top-watering and I know she's drinking from the SIP I'll cover the top with garden fabric and rocks to keep the moisture up there. No sand this time ;)

Thanks Shed. Once I'm done top-watering and I know she's drinking from the SIP I'll cover the top with garden fabric and rocks to keep the moisture up there. No sand this time ;)
Garden fabric and rocks. ✔️

I'll need to find some pretty rocks!

Garden fabric and rocks. ✔️

I'll need to find some pretty rocks!
You could also use mulch, straw, or anything else that covers but breathes a little. I like rocks because you can clean and re-use them. I buy little bags of 'river rocks' from the dollar store (now the $1.25 store). Two bags will cover a 5g SIP. I use the garden fabric because it's a pain to get the rocks out of the soil, and the fabric between them makes it much easier to separate rock from soil/coco. I clean them, let them dry, then toss them in a baggie with Diatomaceous Earth before using them again. The DE coats them a little when I spread them out on the next plant.

Back
Top Bottom