Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

I meant to ask you about your DTF. Is that one of Van Stank's crosses of Alaskan Thunderfuck? Isn't that a sativa? I've wanted to try that strain. Suppose we may trade seeds when the snow flies? Cheers

I meant to ask you about your DTF. Is that one of Van Stank's crosses of Alaskan Thunderfuck? Isn't that a sativa? I've wanted to try that strain. Suppose we may trade seeds when the snow flies? Cheers
Hey Bode. Yeah the DTF is from me. Its a cross of a very focused and souring Durban Poison female with the monster ATF male. I wanted a daytime pain relieving strain that allowed me to stay focused on doing what needs to be done without a lot of stoney high to it. So far its been very easy to grow, a good yielder and its my favorite daytime strain when I need to be productive. I stay moving and on task and don't find myself moving from task to task without finishing anything. It also seems like it might have brought over some of the THC-V from the Durban Poison side of the house as it also seems to have a bit of appetite suppressant.

The ATF still remains the best pain killing meds and that same effectiveness seems to have been passed on to the DTF genes. I haven't really used it for recreation at this point (I have other strains I like to use for different things....music, movies, socializing) but for getting shit done, its the best strain in my cabinet.

I hooped the White Bhutanese and Cali Dream today....I'd been thinking on this a while and I ended up using crap I already had lying around and it worked out better than expected. I used light duty garden fencing and duct taped a hoop of 1/2 poly hose...I zip-tied the fence to the ring and strung it from the cross supports with electric fence wire. I did a cutout to reach in and grab dead leaves (on the Cali) but the Bhutanese is so big I am just able to squash and reach under.

Holy moly, you're monster's are just plain beautiful.

Those are a work of art, you're rock'n it @Blew Hiller, congratulations! :thumb:

Hooped the ATF (which I think I pruned a little too short...I wanted bushy, but that's pushing it :rofl:) and the Fruitylicious and the Khalishakra...I consider hooping the others later if they need it. Everything else looking good...Mandala #1 stacking pretty solid already.

Those ladies are impressive! Every one looks gigantic. Glad they're stacking nicely. It's that time of year to smell and drool, at least for me! Hope you have a great harvest. Cheers

I couldn't even remember so I went and and dug this up....May 15 was the start for many of these, June 1 for some of the backups (DTF, Satori)...it's a tight growing season especially when you want to take advantage of the longest sunlight hours in June. The trick, for me, isn't enough vegging time, but to successfully carry them to harvest during fall conditions...currently 100% RH (fog) with rain coming...which is where having them under cover saves me a lot of worry. I'm feeling good about this year after learning some hard lessons. Starting to get aromatic at the Farm...if the wind swings just the right way guests get a nice whiff :love:

Here's to hoping you get plenty of time to finish Blew! I have a feeling the tail end time is far more important to us northern growers than the start time. Don't matter how big the girl is if you can't get her to the finish line!

We got some nice steady rain last night. Not sure how much we got....a good amount but it never really opened up. It was a much better rain for the outdoors....slower and steadier. Most the heavy stuff was a bit to the east of us it seemed. Hope your driveway withstood the onslaught!

We got some nice steady rain last night. Not sure how much we got....a good amount but it never really opened up. It was a much better rain for the outdoors....slower and steadier. Most the heavy stuff was a bit to the east of us it seemed. Hope your driveway withstood the onslaught!
We got pummeled...probably 2" worth...I haven't repaired the driveway from the last storm so no obvious difference :)

Back
Top Bottom