Morglie's 1st Journal With Ace Sativas In High Brix

I grew out Ace's "Lilly" It's a Delecatesin strain. I smoked some of it tonight....have a 'Lilly' journal,...complete!

Does no one remember my "Lilly' journal????????????????
Nevermind.

yeah...its the 3rd one from the bottom in your signature..:thumb:
I remember the grow..I just dont remember tasting it in Negril. :)

I grew out Ace's "Lilly" It's a Delecatesin strain. I smoked some of it tonight....have a 'Lilly' journal,...complete!

Nevermind.

LOL! Ya, like we didn't know.

I'd never seen the genetics myself though. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I also didn't know that Ace was working with OD and Bohdi. :slide:

And! I hadn't been to the Ace site and was shocked to see that there were/are still three packs of Destroyer fems left. Somebody should buy those. :love: :hmmmm:

Nevermind.

I do. I remember your frustration over the gangly one, then you culled it and the other one went nuts. Lily looks good. The pineapple flavor sounds really nice, and I love the sativas. I just ordered some seeds yesterday, but I'm needing to introduce some indica into my grow and genetic pool, so I went with.

Ace : snow moon, early bubba hash, and erdpurt x pck. They're throwing in pink Malawi x mepetit, which is a cbd cut they were gifted and are working.

Have some purple Malawi.

Morglie's 1st Journal With Ace Sativas In Doc Bud's High Brix Kit

Ace : snow moon, early bubba hash, and erdpurt x pck. They're throwing in pink Malawi x mepetit, which is a cbd cut they were gifted and are working.

Have some purple Malawi.

How does that work that they are throwing in some pink Malawi x mepetit? It sounds fun to grow, but I'm wondering what special magic you work to get a seed they don't list on their website as a free seed. A perk for being a frequent flier ?

How does that work that they are throwing in some pink Malawi x mepetit? It sounds fun to grow, but I'm wondering what special magic you work to get a seed they don't list on their website as a free seed. A perk for being a frequent flier ?
You can ask for other seeds for your freebies. I've seen on another forum that they are testing these out and I've been wanting to run a high cbd strain. Ace is the place, man.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

LOL! Ya, like we didn't know.

I'd never seen the genetics myself though. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I also didn't know that Ace was working with OD and Bohdi. :slide:

And! I hadn't been to the Ace site and was shocked to see that there were/are still three packs of Destroyer fems left. Somebody should buy those. :love: :hmmmm:
Bohdi just started listing on ace. It is only going to be raw unworked landrace strains that he is putting on Ace's site.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

I'm attempting to train one of my candy clones. I've not done much training in the past, and what I have done hasn't been very effective. I'm going to circle the rim of the pot, balance the leads, then put her into flower. See if I can break 2 zips from a plant by training it instead of just sinking it into an 18gal tote.
420-magazine-mobile327205539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile916648408.jpg
420-magazine-mobile305217102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile709377114.jpg

:rofl: maybe you were busy cooking and taken pictures of your food when Dugs broke it out :rofl: j/k :)

AB,...lmao, what a hoot you guys!:rofl::rofl: Ya eh Ziggs. But ,...but...i didn't take any of the 'Lilly', just Bubblehash and Green Crack...but all that was brought in by boat.....:high-five:
supper_001.jpg
supper_002.jpg
supper tonight...strip loin w/ garlic pasta , veggies,....and a Stella .....J is 'Laniakea'..:)

I'm attempting to train one of my candy clones. I've not done much training in the past, and what I have done hasn't been very effective. I'm going to circle the rim of the pot, balance the leads, then put her into flower. See if I can break 2 zips from a plant by training it instead of just sinking it into an 18gal tote.
420-magazine-mobile327205539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile916648408.jpg
420-magazine-mobile305217102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile709377114.jpg

You either have a bad light leak or bad genetics bro. I see lots of new 3 bladed leaves

AB,...lmao, what a hoot you guys!:rofl::rofl: Ya eh Ziggs. But ,...but...i didn't take any of the 'Lilly', just Bubblehash and Green Crack...but all that was brought in by boat.....:high-five:
supper_001.jpg
supper_002.jpg
supper tonight...strip loin w/ garlic pasta , veggies,....and a Stella .....J is 'Laniakea'..:)

looks delish!!

dessert was a couple of my CannaChocolate Chip Cookies..
and a couple of Vintage Js.. :circle-of-love:

You either have a bad light leak or bad genetics bro. I see lots of new 3 bladed leaves
It's a clone. I was starting them under shortened light at the time and once they rooted they would reveg. I've fixed that problem but still have a few of the plants that it happened to hanging around.

The male ZaPa that I moved to it's own pot is coming along nicely. I'm wondering something. It was under a 300 watt led in flower and now has a t12 shop light right over it. 2x40 watt bulbs. This should be less light, which should make the stretch worse than it would have been if I had left it in the flower room.

All three three females still in the flower room have stretched to two-three times their size when they started throwing pistols. The male under the shop light.
420-magazine-mobile20349110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2024382713.jpg

It's stretched a bit. Maybe 2 inches. Is it slowed down metabolism that is causing this, or have I gotten a squat pheno? There's a short pheno of Zamedelica that finishes quick. I want to say 9 or 10 weeks. Potentially some good genetics here in this male.

A size comparison shot of the make vs the females. The shortest of the females was the tallest originally. I accidently topped her when I was trying to bend her over.
420-magazine-mobile86666142.jpg

I think I'm going to hit my purple Malawi and candy with him. If I can keep the pollen viable, I'll hit one or more of my ace indica that just came in yesterday. I'm going out of town at the end of the month, so I'm holding off on seedlings until I get back, but I'm itching to get some snow moon and pink Malawi x mepetit in soil as soon as I get back. Maybe a pck x erdpurt for outdoors. I've discussed the outdoor grow with the missus and decided to scale up slower than planned. 4 plants in a row stands out more than when put in separate areas. I have another good spot picked. There's a Malawi going outside for sure, but I'm planning on one more. The candy has been what I've been planning on, and I have a clone chugging away with that intent. The pck x erdpurt is supposed to be a great outdoor plant, plus the cool nights in the fall should really bring out the color. I don't know, maybe I'll find a good 3rd spot.

Anyways, a bit of frostiness for you...
420-magazine-mobile1506901322.jpg

She'll be coming down in about a week and a half so that she'll be jarred up before we leave. Some will be going along as well.... :slide:

Keep it greasy.

Peace

The budsicle that I rooted in a cup of water is coming along nicely. 7 weeks into flower.
420-magazine-mobile622876415.jpg

And in other topping news, we have the ZaPa top that broke off a few days ago. She's been sitting happily in a cup of water and her flowering cycle has kept up with the plant. I had some cuttings to take, so I bagged and tagged her as well.
420-magazine-mobile1427045644.jpg

I had a volunteer tomato come up with a seedling and moved her to her own pot awhile back. She's big enough now to take cuttings. If these all take I'll have 5 plants to put outside with the spring.
420-magazine-mobile1562632989.jpg
420-magazine-mobile808514298.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2110055091.jpg

I also took a cutting off a Malawi that I need to sex. I'm planning on putting the main plant in right before I leave. It should be about ready to show sex when I get back. I didn't get a picture of her. Nice vigorous plant like the male I had. Same smell and purple stripes down the stem. I hope it's a girl. I'm loving the purple pheno, but I really want some of the 'do not operate heavy machinery' stuff that I picked it out for.

Peace

Hi Morglie,

I just finished reading this journal and I enjoyed it very much. It was fun and inspiring to watch you get a better handle on using the kit as time went on. I will now definitely put a purple Malawi on my list to try; she is a particularly attractive specimen! I thought "something looks special about that one" and then you mentioned your happiness about finally nailing high brix with her so it made sense. I'm confident you are right and I look forward to seeing your future results.

Hi Morglie,

I just finished reading this journal and I enjoyed it very much. It was fun and inspiring to watch you get a better handle on using the kit as time went on. I will now definitely put a purple Malawi on my list to try; she is a particularly attractive specimen! I thought "something looks special about that one" and then you mentioned your happiness about finally nailing high brix with her so it made sense. I'm confident you are right and I look forward to seeing your future results.

Hey Terp, that was a very inspiring entry , very well said and Morglie will , no doubt get a smile and even more inspiration from it. Welcome , once again Terp ...to the neighborhood:)

Back
Top Bottom