Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Nice photo update Neiko...good morning to ya. More top shelf produce for the jars...:cheer:
Morning Duggs, these plants will mostly be turned into oil for pills. The Critical Sensi Star is a potent indica that will yield great for oil. I typically don't smoke heavy indicas very often so I grow them mainly for high yields on oil.

Solid nuggets 2 feet down! Nice! :bravo:

full

Solid nuggets 2 feet down! Nice! :bravo:

full

I got 2 of those off that plant and that's it. If I had trained it for multiple tops it would have been a great yield. When I topped this one it stalled for about 3 weeks so I just let it go with 2 mains hoping it would branch some when it flowered, but noooo.
This morning when I opened the tent to inspect, the Tangie OG x Malawi had flopped everywhere. The main split and other branches look like I supercropped them. The buds are getting so heavy the plant can't support them anymore. She still has a couple weeks to go to. I've never had buds like this on a plant that squat before. The real test of these lights will be what I pull off bubba hash.

Ey Neiko,
Sweet update mane.
Harvest time eh? Gotta luv that.
:passitleft:
The new lights are quite nice my man.
Cant wait to see how the Bubba Hash comes out.

Evening Brother,
I'm still at it.
Just working with 5 gallons in bloom for now.
I'm currently running only one sativa,Ace Golden Tiger @ 9 weeks.

I love my little sativa stash so far: Zam,Panama x pck, congo, Super Malawi Haze.
I'm hoping this newer Golden Tiger has the goods, shes a beast.
:popcorn:

Glad to see ya around again bud. How's your garden doing? You started growing sativas and disappeared, how are you liking them? You've grown some nice ones.

Evening Brother,
I'm still at it.
Just working with 5 gallons in bloom for now.
I'm currently running only one sativa,Ace Golden Tiger @ 9 weeks.

I love my little sativa stash so far: Zam,Panama x pck, congo, Super Malawi Haze.
I'm hoping this newer Golden Tiger has the goods, shes a beast.

That's one strain I've haven't grown yet. I've tried a couple times and either got males or the seeds got eaten by the soil. I have some new fems and the R&D 3rd version regulars to try. I like the Malawi hybrids. The green Malawi x PCK I did is highly under rated. We need to set a side some time this weekend to chat!

Ey Neiko,
We definitely overdue.
HMU.
That's one strain I've haven't grown yet. I've tried a couple times and either got males or the seeds got eaten by the soil. I have some new fems and the R&D 3rd version regulars to try. I like the Malawi hybrids. The green Malawi x PCK I did is highly under rated. We need to set a side some time this weekend to chat!

Evenin Neiko and friends.:roorrip::roorrip:Just tried some A5 X Panama, wow, nice ..very hazy tasting , with some tangy , fruity on the ex hail. Mr. Peterman,...where are you??..:rofl:.....No body 'drag' at all...:ganjamon:
That has sounded like a nice cross. I've still got another 3 weeks to go on my Killer A5 before I get to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom