Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

So I popped 3 of my GDP seeds a couple days ago, from my 1st test bud

All three cracked and are in the paper towels now

Just a test germ run, but seems the GDP and Kilimanjaro seeds are a go:cheer::thumb::circle-of-love:

Let's dump some pics, shall we

The purple leaf ACDC, start flush next watering

Elephant Candy is busting out, streatching looks over, we shall see

ATF is rolling along, little shorter than the Elephant Candy

Pretty full tent

So hows the new lights treating ya Chris?

Lights are doing GREAT!

Thought my stretch was over for the Elephant Candy, But one has passed thru the lights since yesterday AM. I see some SUpercropping coming Today

The penetration of the lights seems great, lots of lower arms are stretching, and the Older Plants, ACDC, seem to be packing in great and a few lower new growths

Also need to Pollinate the DDA today... ACDC and GDP will add their spunk to her

Fun Fun Fun

DDA is pollinated.....ACDC and GDP

Ordered 2 new drivers for the QB132 bds. The 1st one only lets it go upto 60w outa 75w max becouse max current (ma) is only 1750 on that 240w driver so it can't max out those two bds, where the 350w driver is a 2100ma max. So got 2 new 240H-2100b driver's so I can max the current one and use the last two bds I have to flower in my 2x4 tent

Learn alot about driver's and lights

Fun fun fun

Ok an Update from the PC... the Phone lag is making me want to Drink:roorrip:

So havent updated about the Dark Devil Autos lately. I pollinated this one with GDP and ACDC as I just mentioned above, and here she is at her finest

Love those Purple Buds, Hope to get a Photo strain with the ACDC and GDP that has these fantastic Purple Genetics

After her pollination and bagged up to sit for a day or so, Then I misted the rest of the Plant to be sure no Pollen escaped

Sorry for the Blurple... But was thinking the 2nd DDA was a Green pheno, she is much slower than her sister, But Noticed the Nice purple hairs starting today:cheer::bravo::welldone:
Ill cross her with the Same ACDC and GDP also

Happy Sunday Bud Heads

Full water day today. Flush starts for the 3 ACDC and 2 GDP girls

ATF stud is dropping pollen today, seems pretty fast to me

May build the veg tent QB light today

Good morning Chris....thought i would come over to check out your grow! i like things a lot but have a couple of things to talk about. With your Sativa leaning plants....remember to SC them early in veg . and keep doing it thru very early bloom. Once you pass the the stretch point it's not really SCing any more ..it's a mistake your trying to correct OK. Stalks and stems become very hard and brittle during bloom . That's why SCing should be done very early while these are soft and plyable. Next time ,..a tip...don't let ANY leaders run away from the rest OK...this way you will avoid the problem of two or three leaders getting out of control and running into your lights.
Once they are out of control , height wise like yours, what u have to do is NOT called Supercropping ,..it's just called...fuck , i shoulda stopped this before now...LOL! I often see growers forget to keep these leaders under control then they say they have to SC them . What they are doing is not really supercropping...its awe fart, i made a mistake! Anyhow , liking your strains ...they should be tasty sir! have a grreat Suinday chris , and once again , thanks for helping me out the past few days with your presence in my journal regarding this new platform 'roll out'. Thank you!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom