Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

The plants were all given plain water yesterday, and they are chugging right along. The bubba just seem slower to me but they look very different than any other specimens of the same exact genetics. All 4 bubba still untopped.

It seemed like my veg growth slowed when I started the kit soil, too, but no one else mentioned it, so I figured it's just me - I really don't have things dialed in very well yet - lotsa variables still.

But I have had plants that clearly aren't hooked up. After my quick research on plant hormones, etc, I wonder if the plants aren't putting more energy into root growth in kit soil. I'm going to start being more aware of the timing for Energy feeds in veg, and I'm pretty sure I haven't been spraying Stress enough.

Yours look great, but I bet you could give them a shot of Energy and a good Stress spraying, and they'd benefit.

... all pending other opinions - I'm still a noob. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It seemed like my veg growth slowed when I started the kit soil, too, but no one else mentioned it, so I figured it's just me - I really don't have things dialed in very well yet - lotsa variables still.

But I have had plants that clearly aren't hooked up. After my quick research on plant hormones, etc, I wonder if the plants aren't putting more energy into root growth in kit soil. I'm going to start being more aware of the timing for Energy feeds in veg, and I'm pretty sure I haven't been spraying Stress enough.

Yours look great, but I bet you could give them a shot of Energy and a good Stress spraying, and they'd benefit.

... all pending other opinions - I'm still a noob. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Veg growth (leaves, branches, etc.) should definitely be slower in the kit soil, especially if we allow them to dry out between waterings. We're trying to build a root system in veg. They'll get plenty big in bloom and those roots will make all the difference!

Spray at least weekly with Stress!

Veg growth (leaves, branches, etc.) should definitely be slower in the kit soil, especially if we allow them to dry out between waterings. We're trying to build a root system in veg. They'll get plenty big in bloom and those roots will make all the difference!

Spray at least weekly with Stress!

I missed last week with stress. Im on it today though.

Thanks doc. I am super happy guy

Hey La cheers mate.

Thank you.

The 6 brix girls just got a shower of stress. Now I just wait until I do another dose of energy.

My goal is to hold these ones out long enough until there is space for the 6 to move to flower.
Probably another few weeks yet.

I apologize for not updating this more.

Will try today.

Plants all look good everything has now been topped and the bubba are finally starting to go. the orange and the blackberry will move in to the room first. the orange is like triple the size to the bubba and the blackberry is double but the structure is unique and different on the bubba and very uniform. I like the way bubba is shaping up. A little slow but its fine for me right now.

I got a little medicated before my weekend surf trip and got mixed up on feedings and sprayings so I had to guess which feed I was on and which foliar. doh started with energy/tea and stress for the foliar. the orange will go to the finishing pot on the next transplant feed likely this weekend. Its safe to say this plant is root bound and is ready for some fresh new medium to sink in to.

Have a good day everyone!!!

I apologize for not updating this more.

Will try today.

Plants all look good everything has now been topped and the bubba are finally starting to go. the orange and the blackberry will move in to the room first. the orange is like triple the size to the bubba and the blackberry is double but the structure is unique and different on the bubba and very uniform. I like the way bubba is shaping up. A little slow but its fine for me right now.

I got a little medicated before my weekend surf trip and got mixed up on feedings and sprayings so I had to guess which feed I was on and which foliar. doh started with energy/tea and stress for the foliar. the orange will go to the finishing pot on the next transplant feed likely this weekend. Its safe to say this plant is root bound and is ready for some fresh new medium to sink in to.

Have a good day everyone!!!

When in doubt I go with energy and brix :)

Already did the energy and stress but they look ok. If and when I have to i will use that advice.

I am gonna top the orange again tonight and get it ready for the transplant to final pots this weekend. Flippin the orange christmas day. Black berry will be new years day. Bubba will be sometime after that.

Already did the energy and stress but they look ok. If and when I have to i will use that advice.

I am gonna top the orange again tonight and get it ready for the transplant to final pots this weekend. Flippin the orange christmas day. Black berry will be new years day. Bubba will be sometime after that.

Bro, I'm digging letting them settle into their flowering pots. Thanks :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom