Bright and warmer today. Looks like most of the week will be fairly good ripening weather. Just a little rain and then more clear skies.
Space Grow 05 October 2022.jpg

The sun is low enough in the sky that it's looking like late afternoon in the morning, lol!

Lucille Skywalker - day 176
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 05 October 2022 Lucille bud-Skywalker OG.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 174
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 05 October 2022 Jacinda-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Space Grow 05 October 2022 Jacinda bud-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 163
Romulan
Space Grow 05 October 2022 Donatra-Romulan.jpg

Space Grow 05 October 2022 Donatra bud-Romulan.jpg

Ebony - day 153
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 05 October 2022 Ebony-Black Amnesia Haze.jpg

Space Grow 05 October 2022 Ebony bud-Black Amnesia Haze.jpg

Congrats on the new beans! :cheer:
Thanks Shed!
So cool the different kinds of purple shapes and tones on your plants Mel, really shows how incredible this plants are. Im under the impression Lucille is more sticky resinus than the others, that bud looks dank!

Great news on the seeds too, Looking at Deltas Dsdos looks like great genetics. Looking forward to that grow :smokin:
Thanks D!
Lucille is definitely the frostiest! I was a little worried that she wouldn't have time to finish given how late she shifted to flower, but she's proving me wrong!
I'm looking forward to this winter grow as well! I won't be doing anything special, just a short veg and straight into flower. I'd like to have a good idea of how they grow.
Your girls are looking nice and frosty, Mel. I still love Commander Donatra best, though.
Thanks HG!
Same here! I am planning a do over with Romulan soon. I'm thinking it's a good candidate for my light dep photo plant next summer. I'm planning to go with two autos, a Cherry Bomb in the ground, but started later, and another photoperiod, but with light dep to start her flowering sooner to keep her smaller.
I love the big girls, but since I'm growing for myself, I don't need a massive yield.

Have a great day everyone!

76 63
Bright and warmer today. Looks like most of the week will be fairly good ripening weather. Just a little rain and then more clear skies.
Space Grow 05 October 2022.jpg

The sun is low enough in the sky that it's looking like late afternoon in the morning, lol!

Lucille Skywalker - day 176
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 05 October 2022 Lucille bud-Skywalker OG.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 174
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 05 October 2022 Jacinda-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Space Grow 05 October 2022 Jacinda bud-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 163
Romulan
Space Grow 05 October 2022 Donatra-Romulan.jpg

Space Grow 05 October 2022 Donatra bud-Romulan.jpg

Ebony - day 153
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 05 October 2022 Ebony-Black Amnesia Haze.jpg

Space Grow 05 October 2022 Ebony bud-Black Amnesia Haze.jpg

Thanks Shed!

Thanks D!
Lucille is definitely the frostiest! I was a little worried that she wouldn't have time to finish given how late she shifted to flower, but she's proving me wrong!
I'm looking forward to this winter grow as well! I won't be doing anything special, just a short veg and straight into flower. I'd like to have a good idea of how they grow.

Thanks HG!
Same here! I am planning a do over with Romulan soon. I'm thinking it's a good candidate for my light dep photo plant next summer. I'm planning to go with two autos, a Cherry Bomb in the ground, but started later, and another photoperiod, but with light dep to start her flowering sooner to keep her smaller.
I love the big girls, but since I'm growing for myself, I don't need a massive yield.

Yo Mel hope you’re well mate 👊

Is light deps (deprivation I assume?) for outside? If so what do you do? Build a shelter around the plant?

Yo Mel hope you’re well mate 👊

Is light deps (deprivation I assume?) for outside? If so what do you do? Build a shelter around the plant?
Thanks Joe, I'm doing well, and yourself?
Yes, the dep is for deprivation. I bring the plant inside and put her in a dark spot to take her to 12/12. I do it before she gets big enough to make it too difficult. A shelter would be ideal, but I can't really do that due to space issues. That's another reason I'm planning smaller plants for next season.
I have thought about building a mini-greenhouse type structure around the in-ground plant, but it's never been feasible.
I'm currently debating trying to find a used 1x1m or 1.2x1.2m tent to set up in the garage for the light dep. Past experience tells me the 60x60cm is too small for it.

Thanks Joe, I'm doing well, and yourself?
Yes, the dep is for deprivation. I bring the plant inside and put her in a dark spot to take her to 12/12. I do it before she gets big enough to make it too difficult. A shelter would be ideal, but I can't really do that due to space issues. That's another reason I'm planning smaller plants for next season.
I have thought about building a mini-greenhouse type structure around the in-ground plant, but it's never been feasible.
I'm currently debating trying to find a used 1x1m or 1.2x1.2m tent to set up in the garage for the light dep. Past experience tells me the 60x60cm is too small for it.
Yeah I’m not too bad thanks Mel, glad you’re good 👍

I’ve seen in Spain they use light batten fixings for a frame with felt/cloth coverings that can be pulled back like curtains for plant’s nighttime. Never done the outdoor stuff but definitely on my bucket list 👊

My cousin flew back home today. She's a lot of fun, but a bit exhausting!
Lucille is now the odd one out when it comes to purple!

Lucille Skywalker - day 175
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 04 October 2022 Lucille Skywalker OG.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 173
Jack the Ripper
I found another spot of mould on her. I'm debating taking her down. If I find one more spot she's definitely coming down, but I think I can hold off for a couple days at least. There's not much rain in the forecast.
Space Grow 04 October 2022 Jacinda-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 162
Romulan
Space Grow 04 October 2022 Donatra Romulan.jpg

Ebony - 152
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 04 October 2022 Ebony.jpg

And I got a delivery! Dos si dos from WSE!
Depending on how many jars I have left after harvest, I'm thinking of popping one for a winter grow. I already have some non-cannabis plants to keep alive through the winter, so a quick short veg grow wouldn't be much trouble.
20221003_132415.jpg

Thanks Shed!

Thanks D!
Not much longer now, all pistils are changing!

Hepzibah! Or Minniehaha!
Just kidding, lol!
It would be an honour to name one of your Bees! Something that suits her!
(Those are real names though!)

I'm glad it helped! It's one of my favourites!
Hope you're feeling better today!
I heard that Does si dos also has a strong lime flavour, so I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Have a great evening!
They look great Mel, bummer about the mold. Hope everything turns out well. Happy growing. CL🍀

Hey Mel, glad all is well. You were right earlier in that these last couple garden weeks have been ticking by about as slow as watching them sprout and find legs.

If the forecast holds, I think I’ll have to bring them down by the 11th. After that it’s rain 5 of next 8
We're lucky here, just one day in the next week has rain. There will be a few cool ones though. This is still a great finish to the outdoor season so far!
They look great Mel, bummer about the mold. Hope everything turns out well. Happy growing. CL🍀
Thanks Cap!
It hasn't been too bad so far, but it is a warning that the season is coming to an end.

Ebony's last pistils are changing colour. I'm thinking in a few more days I can prep her for harvest.
Jacinda is getting close too.
Space Grow 06 October 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 177
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Lucille bud-Skywalker OG.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 175
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Jacinda-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Space Grow 06 October 2022 Jacinda bud-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 164
Romulan
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Donatra-Romulan.jpg
She has some crispy leaves.
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Donatra bud-Romulan.jpg

Ebony - day 154
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Ebony-Black Amnesia Haze.jpg

Space Grow 06 October 2022 Ebony bud-Black Amnesia Haze.jpg

Ah the old plant schlepping! Works like a charm as long as you can keep it up and the plant fits through the door. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yep. The timing of the flip will be important, but if I do use a tent in the garage it should be a lot easier.
D is so fat!

They all look amazing! Not much longer now Mel!

Yaaay for new seeds, can't wait!
Thanks Krissi!
Not much longer at all! I'll be taking testers from Lucille and Donatra today, just in case I have to harvest early. Their buds are really bulky and dense, so I'm a little worried about mould inside.

Yeah I’m not too bad thanks Mel, glad you’re good 👍

I’ve seen in Spain they use light batten fixings for a frame with felt/cloth coverings that can be pulled back like curtains for plant’s nighttime. Never done the outdoor stuff but definitely on my bucket list 👊
That's something to think about. I am going to build a frame to hold up the pots and more secure supports, as well as the bamboo stakes.

Ebony's last pistils are changing colour. I'm thinking in a few more days I can prep her for harvest.
Jacinda is getting close too.
Space Grow 06 October 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 177
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Lucille bud-Skywalker OG.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 175
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Jacinda-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Space Grow 06 October 2022 Jacinda bud-Jack the Ripper.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 164
Romulan
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Donatra-Romulan.jpg
She has some crispy leaves.
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Donatra bud-Romulan.jpg

Ebony - day 154
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Ebony-Black Amnesia Haze.jpg

Space Grow 06 October 2022 Ebony bud-Black Amnesia Haze.jpg

Yep. The timing of the flip will be important, but if I do use a tent in the garage it should be a lot easier.

Thanks Krissi!
Not much longer at all! I'll be taking testers from Lucille and Donatra today, just in case I have to harvest early. Their buds are really bulky and dense, so I'm a little worried about mould inside.
Fingers crossed for no mold!!!!

Whoops! Knew I was forgetting something! Here's the view from above!
Space Grow 06 October 2022 Aerial.jpg

That overhead shot is incredible.
You don't get the full scope from eye level shots.
Freeken brilliant my friend. :yahoo:
You and me are both in trouble come harvest.
Hope you have help. :rofl:
Because that's a ton of bud.
Take care Melville. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom