VG's Prescription For Success With Atreum Lighting, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend

I just realized that I'm not calculating ppm/gram, I'm calculating ppm/g in a gallon of water.
Actually, that’s what I calculated too - that’s in the 2.64

I know, the internet says 9.8% - I’m checking my work. :rolleyes:

I didn't understand any of that, but thanks for figuring it out for those that do... :hmmmm:

I just stopped in to look at some nice plants, and I found some-
You'll have those minor problems squared away in no time, VG!

Unless your using a product that has specific directions for mixing, foliar spay pH should be adjusted to ~5.8 which is the pH of most natural rain water.

@Virgin Ground what is your starting water hardness, do you use RO?

Thanks for the fun reading @FelipeBlu and @InTheShed .
Glad you got it all worked out.
I didn't understand any of that, but thanks for figuring it out for those that do... :hmmmm:

I just stopped in to look at some nice plants, and I found some-
You'll have those minor problems squared away in no time, VG!
I'm working on it. They got their new mix with added epsom two days ago.
Not seeing much happen so far but I expect that I need another day or two to really gauge what's happening.
Unless your using a product that has specific directions for mixing, foliar spay pH should be adjusted to ~5.8 which is the pH of most natural rain water.

@Virgin Ground what is your starting water hardness, do you use RO?
I do not use RO. I use my municipal tap.
I have medium-hard water with a TDS of 198 but that can fluctuate a bit during the year.
My pH coming out of the tap is 8.3.
If I let it let it come to equilibrium with the atmosphere for 24 hrs it goes down to 7.4.
I haven't actually tested for water hardness with any strips or test kits.
This is all I know about my water source right now.

@Weed Seeds Express Chemdawg and Bubba Kush.

They are on day #43 since sprout.

I haven't started training them in the last few days since I topped. I'd like to talk about why.

We got some stressful news and without going into too much detail it amounts to me having to come up with some cash or my home will be sold from under me. I have to have my place appraised as one of the steps I have to go through to solidify ownership.
I'm trying to push the appraisal off until mid Dec. Not sure if that's gonna work or not.
I'll have most of my plants harvested by then. The Chemdawg and Bubba are going to be a lot closer and trickier to deal with. A few things could happen.
I get good news..the grow goes on and I manage to harvest without issue or I get bad news and have to chop my grow early or try to hide it for half a day somewhere else.
I'd probably end up chopping early because of how complicated it would be to try to hide large flowering plants.

My future is pretty uncertain right now. I'll do my best to complete this journal but I can't make any promises.
I have no crystal ball...

TLDR; No time to train!

Oh no! I hope the optimistic outlook is the one that comes to pass. :hug:

Highya VG,

So sorry about the bad news!! :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope good things come from this shake up. Sending positive thoughts your way, and praying for you. Chin up, and carry on. Happy Smokin'

Wishing you the best @Virgin Ground.

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Best to you V! Hoping for the best!

Oh no! I hope the optimistic outlook is the one that comes to pass. :hug:

Highya VG,

So sorry about the bad news!! :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope good things come from this shake up. Sending positive thoughts your way, and praying for you. Chin up, and carry on. Happy Smokin'

Hang in there, VG! You know that your friends here are with ya!
:circle-of-love:

Wishing you the best @Virgin Ground.

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
:hug: :love::love::love:
Thanks for the love y'all. A few words of kindness go a long way.

The last week has been a lot to deal with. I haven't been sleeping or eating very much as more and more realizations are washing over me.
Not having a roof over our heads is huge and devastating but all the little painful possibilities add up too. We would probably have to get rid of our dog and possibly move to another school district,forcing my kids to lose many friends. I can take hardship. Nothing has ever been easy for me but my kids shouldn't have to deal with this.
I would also probably have to cease growing and it's been the only way for me to deal with much of my chronic pain effectively as well as mitigating my depression and anxiety. The potential set back is something I'm having a hard time even thinking about.

I can't even fathom where the money to relocate would come from...
We are still formulating a plan to buy this place as soon as possible but are still coming up a bit short for now.
I'm pushing to get it done quickly through family loans(hopefully)and not having a normal Christmas. Not having presents sucks but I'm not seeing another way around this.
Having a home is obviously more important. Still a huge disappointment for my kids but I'm not sure what else to do at this point. I'm wracking my brain to come up with cash so it doesn't have to go down like that.

Keep those fingers crossed for me. I'm gonna need a small miracle to pull this off.

Hey y'all.
I'm seeing a bit of improvement on the Chemdawg and Bubba. There is still a bit of chlorosis on the newer leaves so I'm going to continue with the epsom. I may even increase it a little bit.
Here they are at day #47 since sprout.
Bubba is catching up.

Lights just came on. The Bubba is still a bit droopy from that.

@Virgin Ground They do look better, you can also consider going up to 12mL each Core A and Core B to give them a little higher strength feed if they are growing but look like they need a little more.

Back
Top Bottom