Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

A very good morning to everyone. Got home from my son's hockey game last night to find all 6 DC's had split and were starting to show white. I planted them in four one's that were pre-soaked with a weak Transplant water. The soil in thew one's is a layered affair of third run DBHBB soil on the bottom with straight ProMix on the top half. They are currently in my lil veg. corner under the 4 lamp T-8 fixture with the 6500 K lamps in it . They will stay there until the BT's are harvested , dried and out of the main GR.
The BT's are due for their first of two CD Drenches tonight .The buds and colas have some good structure now and IMO are ready for 'take off!'...Everything is 'on' schedule and going well,....so far...:tokin:
Have a great day gang!:circle-of-love:

So awesome when are ready to go into the dirt, even better when they show their heads above the dirt.

dang, Duggs....I soaked 13 seeds for 24 hours, then into wet PT on a heating pad until they grew little tails, than into 1 gal pots....still waiting and I am anxious....one came up so far....I hate this waiting part....

dang, Duggs....I soaked 13 seeds for 24 hours, then into wet PT on a heating pad until they grew little tails, than into 1 gal pots....still waiting and I am anxious....one came up so far....I hate this waiting part....

How long have you been waiting?

Hey everyone,...last night the girls got their first of two CD Drenches w/Tea. 6 gal's., each pot...big drink! Stretching has pretty much stopped now . Buds and colas are starting to 'fill out'. This change in N types will get the resin pumping out and they will start to bulk up a lot over the next few weeks. I can see they will need some support as they get heavier towards the end,...but that's at least 5 weeks away ....I hope ,..at least! Cheers gang . Have an awesome Friday.
It's our Canada day long weekend....our 150th B Day party. No boys....just Mare and the weekend. Yeepa , yeepa!..:yahoo:

Hey everyone,...last night the girls got their first of two CD Drenches w/Tea. 6 gal's., each pot...big drink! Stretching has pretty much stopped now . Buds and colas are starting to 'fill out'. This change in N types will get the resin pumping out and they will start to bulk up a lot over the next few weeks. I can see they will need some support as they get heavier towards the end,...but that's at least 5 weeks away ....I hope ,..at least! Cheers gang . Have an awesome Friday.
It's our Canada day long weekend....our 150th B Day party. No boys....just Mare and the weekend. Yeepa , yeepa!..:yahoo:

Celebrate great times!!

:)

35 oz's duggs, that's what I'm guessing for your total. Have a feeling that I should have went higher.

Have a great weekend

No way Buck....that's over two pounds!! If I get between 20-25 I will be very , very happy! I know 32 is my ultimate goal, but that won't be this time, not with these BT's....at least I don't think , anyhow! Hell,...I'm not even gonna make a guess , just yet....too many weeks out right now! Is that your final guess Buck....for this crops 'guess the weight and win an ounce'. 35?

No way Buck....that's over two pounds!! If I get between 20-25 I will be very , very happy! I know 32 is my ultimate goal, but that won't be this time, not with these BT's....at least I don't think , anyhow! Hell,...I'm not even gonna make a guess , just yet....too many weeks out right now! Is that your final guess Buck....for this crops 'guess the weight and win an ounce'. 35?

i already guessed weeks ago...you forgot?

<sheesh>

Congrats on your MOTH Duggan, you are very deserving. You this month, Nis last month. I could not think of two more deserving members, congrats once again buddy and your Canadian; I feel like I won...lol

Hey Cannanewb,..thank you so much bud! It's not over yet though right...or is it?
You have an awesome long weekend ...hopefully enjoying some nice summer weather...if it ever gets here!
Happy Canada Day to ya!...:Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom