Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Hey duggs, looking fantastic around here as usual....Waiting for the new pics.....:passitleft:
hey Nate...cheers bud, good to see ya again!:) Busy right now but pics a lil later ....i hope!

Wassup bro! We made it outta that hell hole and are getting settled in. Won't be long til I get something going again. Hopefully... Gotta question, what's the best way to store seeds?
There you are B ...glad your back...i missed your humor and shiz!:tokin: Hope the move went well and you and the Mrs. are happy there. Ya, about the seeds...as long as they are kept dry and somewhere not too hot your OK. Dresser drawer is where i keep mine...seems to work !:thumb:
Anyhow Happy Easter to ya bud....cheers eh!:high-five::Namaste:

Hey Gang, great night to ya's all:) Gotta few pics uploaded. No time to narrate though...spag's cookin ...:drool:
Anyhow , just some random shots , you know the drill. Oh ya the pic of the printing on the 4x4 is the first grow i hooked up with Doc , and did his 6/5/3 method with 'Critical Kush', i believe. Another one shows the sharp contrast between my workshop and the GR. There's one showing the lights again too. This is all old news to most of you but there continues to be a very good turn out ,...so:)
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_001.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_003.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_004.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_005.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_006.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_007.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_008.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_009.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_010.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_011.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_012.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_013.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_014.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_015.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_016.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_018.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_019.jpg
Four_weeks_out_Double_Berry_s_020.jpg

Everyone have a great Easter weekend. Time to "chillax' a lil eh...:)

Happy Easter to you, Mare, and the boys, Duggs......just finished a hectic week while I babysat my girlfriend's 1 1/2 year old terrier (oh, the energy), and my aunt and uncle came in from Cali.....my household was chaotic....now all are gone and am back to my peace and privacy...
Happy Easter, Duggs.....

Wow looking great in there Duggs! I thought I was looking at the green cracks again. Very similar looking.
Thanks Neiko, ya , it's funny you say that , cuz i was thinkin the same....good call bud! Oh ya ...Have a great Easter my friend!
Yeah same old same old eh duggs....Lol beautiful, so second pic up.....You mark every grow....That's cool, I guess I only been doing it a couple years and I forget....Lol, have a Stella for me.....:passitleft:
Good morning Nate, thanks bud, ya i started marking the grows back in /12 just to keep track a lil. before that everything is just a blur. So many years of growing and now i've forgotten a lot of those grows i did back in the 90's. All the HB grows are marked however , along with that 6/5/3 grow i started with. I lurked for about a year before i decided to try Doc's 6/5/3 method , then he (Doc) talked me into trying a thing called 'the kit'....the rest is some sweet history...:) have a great Easter with Kala and your family my friend! Cheers.

Happy Easter to you, Mare, and the boys, Duggs......just finished a hectic week while I babysat my girlfriend's 1 1/2 year old terrier (oh, the energy), and my aunt and uncle came in from Cali.....my household was chaotic....now all are gone and am back to my peace and privacy...
Happy Easter, Duggs.....
Shawnee, what a nice good morning from you! Thank you so much eh:) Mare and i are both doing well (other than those health issues)and have just , both purchased new vehicles and are quite busy with Easter dinners this weekend...fun stuff , for sure. I have the boys this weekend too, so lots going on around 'Duggan's .Sounds like you had fun looking after that lil 'lad'...great stuff eh..for sure. Nice to get things back to normal too though eh:):)
Have a great weekend with your people Shawnee and ,..have i ever told you i really like your style...would love to give you a chance to bake me some cookies.....or something....:tokin: Cheers eh!:high-five:

Morning Duggs, man you always do such a fantastic job with your girls our friend!!! We will be chopping in the next 2 weeks or so and we will see how things went then. Great job as always brother, one day we will get there, still rookies but the HB crew sure helps make it look like we know what's going on ( lol even though we don't)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Mornin Duggs & gang,

Hope you have a happy easter. I think my oldest daughter and I are going fishing today. Have a great day all :peace:
Hey you,...Budley, how are things bud?...Going fishing!!!!!! get lost!!!!! Can i come...excellent,..just the two of you. Most cool bud:):thumb: I only fish now when it's nice and warm out...:tokin: Too cold still,...and man , i gotta take more time this summer and get the young lad out ...took him last year and he loved it. Lots to say about fishing Budley! Have a great , most awesome Easter my friend!:high-five:

Morning Duggs, man you always do such a fantastic job with your girls our friend!!! We will be chopping in the next 2 weeks or so and we will see how things went then. Great job as always brother, one day we will get there, still rookies but the HB crew sure helps make it look like we know what's going on ( lol even though we don't)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Ok, i believe you have been around here a while now AB, and TBH i don't consider you a newbie. You and your , 'other' have been listening quite intently , and ask all the right Q's, and have a great persona and attitude, me likey:) I see you stayin around a lot longer and getting some more very successful, HB grows under you's.
Anyhow both you guys have a great Easter weekend .....do some eatin, drinkin, 'chillaxin', and puffin...:high-five::Namaste::circle-of-love:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

Heya bro
Happy Easter to ya.
Thanks for being such a good 420 bro
:passitleft:
Happy Easter to all that stop in as well

All the best to you Duggan! Have a great weekend!

Thank you my friend, and you have a fantastic Easter weekend yourself! I've heard from Ziggs a couple times over the last few days and he's gonna be around again very soon. he's had a crazy , busy 10 days or so, that's why none of us have seen him around. Have a great night Doc and gang!

Heya bro
Happy Easter to ya.
Thanks for being such a good 420 bro
Happy Easter to all that stop in as well

Yes, you are my brotha! word:)...you and me...we got people...look around yourself. We are real people, and we are genuine people. I know , cuz i've met a bunch of them , and i speak the truth. This is why i stay, members like you and the rest of the gang, some i've met , some i'm gonna meet:) Where else can you be ,and converse like we do, with so many cool people.....Happy Easter Jacob! :Namaste::high-five:

You rock, Duggs....no brag, just fact.....:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom