Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Looking good! :thumb:
Thanks Major, have a great day !

Looking nice and healthy Duggan. I never thought about spraying destress after moving from t5 to LED. I would think it works the same way with HID too, right? I'm glad you said something buddy. Always learning new things from you Duggs.

Cheers
:roorrip:
Ya Noob, moving plants from under flour. to LED's is very stressful , so why not use some DeStress...:)

Off to a great start Duggan. I came in on your last thread shortly before flip. It will be nice to watch from the final up potting.

I subbed in around the end of page two. I thought I would burn a few and wait for the traffic to dye down some to say hi.

My KK is still alive, always good news. I am kind of winging it with the new lights and lower temps. So far so good. I did buy a LED shop light and mounted it to one of the side walls at the same height as the main lights so I can get a better idea of how the plants look.

Best
Morning Canyon, how does she look now bud?:thumb:

Man!...look at all those LED's...envious!!...wish my workplace was more kewl when I retired...would have loved to get some "gardening" supplies rather than beer...hunting...fishing... credits...although I have made good use of them...lolool...Pigeons...hope Yer not getting those Estevan storms...Nasty weather!...Looking Good Duggan...Cheerz...h00k...
Hey Hook, lottso lights....works ! Took a while to accumulate all of them and now , no more concerns about not enough light at the edges during the later stages of bloom! :high-five:

They look great. I need to get my flouro back out my babies don't like the LEDs one bit
Ya eh Smokey...I learned to only use 1/2 power on them when they first go under the BM...they are showing NO stress this morning ...they really liked the spray with DeStress last night and look good this morning!:thumb:

I have my babies under a lone P300 on veg setting at 30"...lol

Looking good Duggs. :cool:
Glad your around Gov. How do my Lanny's look ....pheno #2...look proper? They're going into the 26ers this weekend for a couple/three weeks of veg. Hope they like me! Cheers Gov and Gang....have an awesome HOT Wed.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

That's what I had mine under and about the same distance and had all kinds of problems till I raised it to about five feet and now they're starting to grow properly again. Bubba Kush especially didn't like all that light.

That's what I had mine under and about the same distance and had all kinds of problems till I raised it to about five feet and now they're starting to grow properly again. Bubba Kush especially didn't like all that light.

I tend to leave my lights high and let the plants grow up to it. As long as you have plenty of PAR power, they don't seem to stretch when young.

Glad your around Gov. How do my Lanny's look ....pheno #2...look proper? They're going into the 26ers this weekend for a couple/three weeks of veg. Hope they like me! Cheers Gov and Gang....have an awesome HOT Wed.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I think they look good duggan. Color is nice. They're going to get super nice after transplant I bet. Are you going to top them? Mine are a couple weeks behind yours.

edit: I just went back and looked closer, and those look a lot more like the #1 (the one I used to reverse and pollinate) than the #2 that received the pollen. It's a can't miss though. I'm vaping #1 for the last week and it's ridiculous.

:cool:

Hey Smokey, how's all bud...the lights are pretty much at the top. As Major said below , the last few grows i've just let the plants grow into them, and ya , they don't like too much for the first month or so. I even have the BM at 1/2 power this run. A few days after transplant this weekend i'l turn that up to 100% . Sure is nice having lots of available pars....:grinjoint: I may experiment this run with things , not sure yet. Cheers , and have a great night Smokey.:high-five:

Girls are looking fantastic!

:reading420magazine: :popcorn:
Thanks Nis, Hope ya had a good day !:thumb:

I tend to leave my lights high and let the plants grow up to it. As long as you have plenty of PAR power, they don't seem to stretch when young.
Yup! Mine are at the top , and i'l leave them there the entire grow.As they need more light i'l just fire up more , that's all. Cheers Major.:high-five:

I think they look good duggan. Color is nice. They're going to get super nice after transplant I bet. Are you going to top them? Mine are a couple weeks behind yours.

edit: I just went back and looked closer, and those look a lot more like the #1 (the one I used to reverse and pollinate) than the #2 that received the pollen. It's a can't miss though. I'm vaping #1 for the last week and it's ridiculous.

Screwed this up didn't i......

Hey Gov,...ya I'm gonna top them at least once and then SC to level canopy...you know , the regular stuff. Like you said though , after transplant , and they get hooked up , then have another look and maybe you 'l be able to tell better. I'm not sure at all what to expect...back when Seshan (C....) was growing old purple pussy i wasn't paying attention as to what came of it cuz of all the other crap goin on around here at the time. Should be fun with you around Gov...:thumb:

:cool:

Hey Duggan, once your harvested I would advertise a most powerful tanning bed. I believe I would get crispy if I chilled in that spot for too long a time. With everything on of course.

Gaffle , funny guy!:bravo: Your the first. I know eh, just a bit of light Duggan....:rofl::grinjoint:
So glad your sticking around the Mag.,....good vibes my brotha...:Namaste:
Cheers Gang,...gonna chill....:circle-of-love:

"Morning Canyon, how does she look now bud?"
Well, on the 10th I gave her three gallons of tea that had too much nitrogen in it and last night she was showing signs of too much N. I gave her water to run off (4 gal.) last night with fluvic acid and some cal-mag. Today she looks happy.

It is flip + 12. I was going to wait until the flowering was showing but I don't always get pictures because of the cramped quarters and the hassle factor. She went into flower at 27 inches and is 36 now.

Best
KK_7_13_16.JPG

“Morning Canyon, how does she look now bud?”
Well, on the 10th I gave her three gallons of tea that had too much nitrogen in it and last night she was showing signs of too much N. I gave her water to run off (4 gal.) last night with fluvic acid and some cal-mag. Today she looks happy.

It is flip + 12. I was going to wait until the flowering was showing but I don’t always get pictures because of the cramped quarters and the hassle factor. She went into flower at 27 inches and is 36 now.

Best
KK_7_13_16.JPG

Morning Canyon, she looks dandy bud! Just so ya know,....my Kosher Kush is the nicest tasting produce I think I've ever puffed!!!
Just a very , very good smoke with lots of great feelings after three or four tokes,...very strong and clean buzz...stay tuned! She will continue to stretch a while yet but once it stops , it stops , if ya know what I mean. Anyhow , she is looking like she's right on track Canyon...keep up the good work ....cheers and have an awesome day !

Duggan,

Thanks for the encouragement, The KK that I had in flower when I subed to your last thread disappointed me the last two weeks of flower. She just sort of fizzled out at the end.

That one and this one have been grown in different soil, different lights and different size pots. It has been two years + sense I grew in barrels. My confidence level is not what it was with this many changes.

I never know

Thanks for the hospitality.
canyon

Duggan,

Thanks for the encouragement, The KK that I had in flower when I subed to your last thread disappointed me the last two weeks of flower. She just sort of fizzled out at the end.

That one and this one have been grown in different soil, different lights and different size pots. It has been two years + sense I grew in barrels. My confidence level is not what it was with this many changes.

I never know

Thanks for the hospitality.
canyon

The KK you have going now looks really nice...too bad about the other one....what no yield, no taste, what didn't you like about it bud.
All four of mine turned out to be fire! Just love the strain.....kicks my ass....gently...:tokin:
Maybe this one will be better cuz of the diff. soil , etc.....this one should have your confidence back up there bud....she looks quite good!:thumb:

I'l post some pics of that process, as usual . Cheers everyone and have an awesome Fri!:circle-of-love:

Thanks for all that you post duggs. Hope you have an awesome Friday & a great weekend brotha.

Last weekend I installed a new sink/vanity in our master bath.
So this weekend is hitting the lake on the jetski...brrrrraaaappppp :surf:

Cruise control indeed. I've been in the kit for a little over 2 weeks now and it has been a stroll.

Been like this: Today 1/4trans/water,....in a day or two Brix spray,...in a day or two 1gal ea. with 10ml. GE & 1.5ml tea,...in a day or two DeStress spray,...in a day or two Repeat, until stretch is over then it's time for two Cat's and then we are going to add the transplant drench to the above rotation for the rest of the run. Goal is to hit them with GE & brix 2 days before harvest.

Thanks for all that you post duggs. Hope you have an awesome Friday & a great weekend brotha.

Last weekend I installed a new sink/vanity in our master bath.
So this weekend is hitting the lake on the jetski...brrrrraaaappppp :surf:
Jet ski!!!....sounds like a blast bud....About three trips ago to Jamaica we learned that a swimmer (tourist) was killed by a local on a JS and so they banned all jet skis...still are banned to this day but recently they captured the guy who did it and took off....now hopefully this will make them bring them back. My buddy's down there had to beach all their machines ...as of two yrs. ago , they were all just rotting on the beach in Negril....so sad to see that! Anyhow I envy your fun Budley...and thanks for the kind words ....have a great time JS'ing pal!! Cheers....oh BTW your plan sounds like you've got a good handle on the Kit....fantastic to see! :thumb::high-five:

Cruise control indeed. I've been in the kit for a little over 2 weeks now and it has been a stroll.

Been like this: Today 1/4trans/water,....in a day or two Brix spray,...in a day or two 1gal ea. with 10ml. GE & 1.5ml tea,...in a day or two DeStress spray,...in a day or two Repeat, until stretch is over then it's time for two Cat's and then we are going to add the transplant drench to the above rotation for the rest of the run. Goal is to hit them with GE & brix 2 days before harvest.
You got it my brotha:thumb: You might wanna consider giving CD's as soon as "clusters" appear,...it shortens bloom to breeder's times! Cheers eh!:thumb:

I'm looking forward to the up-potting and sitting back while they cruise through an awesome grow!
Have a great weekend!
:surf::passitleft::slide:

Back
Top Bottom