Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Duggan does Lilly and Laniakea with DBHBB, one "Kit" two pots , etc.

I'm already convinced on it so all you have to do is get her on board! About the distilled water portion, do you have to go buy it everytime you have to water or I have read that you can make it. That's the only thing holding me back is having to go buy 50 gallons every month. Don't know if boiling it would work. So any insight would be great. Can't wait to watch a pro at work from start to finish.
Hey Nis,....rain barrels, if you can do that , do it...water issues over!! I use three 5 gal. plastic jugs that i rotate . It usually takes 1, 1/2 jugs to water my two pots and they need it every 4 days on average (sometimes three, sometimes five). So i like to always have 1, 1/2 jugs ready to use. It costs me 12 bones for three jugs. It's once a week to my local "bottled water outlet " here in my city. Rain barrels would be preferred, for sure. All you would have to do with it , would be to filter it . Anyhow, i really don't mind getting the jugs....it's not too bad considering the ease of almost (transplanting) everything else. If i had the room and the money i would def. have an RO system though! Have an awesome night Nis.
Duggan does Lilly and Laniakea with DBHBB, one "Kit", two pots, four plants.

I'll spread the word Duggan. I made a link, it's in the edit box below, the very top of this post. If you copy and paste it into your signature line it'll be good.

Go to user CP and choose "edit signature"

Copy and paste the link above and hit "save changes" or whatever option they give you. You'll remember once you're there. Let me go run around.
You just ROCK!

Awright! First page! :bongrip:
An honor , as usual, to have you near , my friend!

:popcorn:

If i recall properly, you make distilled water by "catching" the steam off boiling water and letting it cool and precipitate back to water from steam. My dad did it like 100 years ago, I think that is how it went. I never did it my self.
Ya that's it. Easier to buy it eh...:surf: Welcome Keltic, nice to have you along!:high-five:

My issue with switching is, what if the soil rots while it bakes, or what do we do with the nutes we have now? And the water... we will needed to get a rain barrel or 3.
Canna,...silly girl,.....the soil will not rot, no worries...it cooks a lil, is all....:cheesygrinsmiley: Yes, you said rain barrels...fantastic idea...do it and your water issues are over. How's your "rain dance"?:rofl:

:ciao: :circle-of-love:

What, no invite??? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ahhh! 1st page. As you were...
Ya,...my bad brotha, i was just busy going over your grow with my security team...:slide:
I've got the boys eh....no time to piss around here. Youngest just wants to chill today,....thankyou! Got a few minutes to throw up the new journal. Hope your doing well and your sis continues to get better.:Namaste:

:ciao: Duggan

Going to pull up a chair here and watch the festivities!!

:high-five:
Glad to have on board Pigeons....help yourself to a Stella.....one !:tokin:

He simplified the process by asking me to run around for him. I hadn't gotten to you yet. :laughtwo: Good morning Major. :hug:
Oh,...real nice...:rofl::rofl:

Morning (oops! Afternoon) Sue! I hope all is well on your side of the continent. :high-five:
Side....did you say side....she owns the bloody thing , i would say!:laughtwo:

With everything else you've done you don't have an RO system installed? I'm surprised. :laughtwo: I used city water for mine, with no issues that I could see. My water has chloramines instead of chlorine, so I add a couple drops of molasses to a gallon and let it sit for ten minutes. This neutralizes the chloramines and the water's safe to use.
Forget about it!!! "tapwater",:thedoubletake: that is....it's trouble.

Don't be giving him any ideas Sue! Lol!! It's actually a good idea if it's cost effective. :hug:
You would need a water test, and then ask someone who can translate it for you. What's OK , what's NOT! cheers Canna!

Duggan + new HB grow:thumb: = me:popcorn:
Well now...what a nice surprise brotha! stick around a while , good to have ya Shrike.:high-five::bravo:

Are you talking about the kit being cost effective? That's one of the things Doc's proudest of. You really can't beat the cost of running the kit. Add in the simplicity of the process and the incredible quality of your harvest and I can almost guarantee that if the two of you try the kit you won't look back and you'll convert your entire grow over.

I'm an outlier, we all know and acknowledge that, but I stand behind the kit with the rest of this crew. I'm just more curious about other things than they are and I love my no-tills with an unreasonable passion. :laughtwo: I have worms living in that soil, and they grow fabulous produce.

You notice though that I'll be putting up another tent. It'll be dedicated to kit plants.
You have too much spare time....not fair Sue!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning brother. Tagging along as always. :Namaste:
Welcome to ya Bright, nice to have ya aboard.:high-five:

I was talking about the RO system being cost effective for us to install in the house. Ill have to look into pricing. Thanks for your wonderfully stated post about the kit though!
Yes,..it was a nice post about the "Kit". Sue knows what it's all about and can really appreciate it's qualities while she farts around with all that other stuff...:smokin: Gotta book....cheers gang! will post some pics later.:circle-of-love:

re: Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - Four Plants

LOL, sorry, brother, I just had to give you props for doing such a great multiquote on top of getting the link into your sig!!! :thedoubletake: :bravo: And you didn't have a lot of time. Impressive!

Hah, yer not a technoob no more! :laugh: So there! :laugh:

Hey hey hey! In the place to be...

All you folks in the front row slapping each other on the back and shit pushed me to second row...ffs.

HERE! :cool:

I thought Wizards are never late.

:hmmmm:

:scratchinghead:

LOL, he does "sound" stoned, doesn't he? :laugh:

All you folks in the front row slapping each other on the back and shit pushed me to second row...ffs.

tell me about...i forgot to put the lifejacket on first! :)
I went around HBVille..(its a place!) announcing duggans new thread..here. ;) and didnt post here until just before.
Professor Duggan always has a packed class..and overhead pics while he lectures..

:rofl:

You're here, and that's what matters most. Just shove us out of the Gov. :laughtwo:

Thanks ladies. You guys make it really hard to complain about stuff.

Oh, I just scrolled back through 100+ pages of pictures and finally found these. They're my RO filter. I pulled them up to show how simple it was for me to install it. I hung it in the garage next to the washing machine. Block walls so just a couple tap-cons to accommodate the bracket on the filter frame.

I snagged a Y-splitter from homer's (you could use the plastic ones, but I splurged and got the brass...lol). I turn it on at the splitter and open the in-line valve between the filter and the catch bucket and it makes RO water...easy peasy. Also, since this isn't really a high-volume unit, I took the cost (~$150 iirc) as an investment in insurance as it potentially eliminates one of the main variables in my grow...water quality. Amortized over several good rounds and the cost is minimal. I'm frugal in most things and consider it one of the best investments anyone can make in their grows.

My Mom has 24ppm well water in MI. Water quality is laughable where I am though so an RO system was almost non-negotiable.

ROfilter_Y_split.jpg

ROfilter_catch_bucket.jpg

:cool:

Thanks ladies. You guys make it really hard to complain about stuff.

Oh, I just scrolled back through 100+ pages of pictures and finally found these. They're my RO filter. I pulled them up to show how simple it was for me to install it. I hung it in the garage next to the washing machine. Block walls so just a couple tap-cons to accommodate the bracket on the filter frame.

I snagged a Y-splitter from homer's (you could use the plastic ones, but I splurged and got the brass...lol). I turn it on at the splitter and open the in-line valve between the filter and the catch bucket and it makes RO water...easy peasy. Also, since this isn't really a high-volume unit, I took the cost (~$150 iirc) as an investment in insurance as it potentially eliminates one of the main variables in my grow...water quality. Amortized over several good rounds and the cost is minimal. I'm frugal in most things and consider it one of the best investments anyone can make in their grows.

My Mom has 24ppm well water in MI. Water quality is laughable where I am though so an RO system was almost non-negotiable.

:cool:

gov..pics? :)

What a hoot all you guys, lots to say....youngest sitting behind me....yikes.....here's a few pics of the four.
Two pics of each.
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_001.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_003.jpg

Lilly
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_004.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_005.jpg

Lanny
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_006.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_007.jpg

Lanny
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_008.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_009.jpg

Lilly, The lilly's were accidentally started in really hot soil (same stuff that ate some Desfran seeds a way back) so after they were really struggling,...i woke up and quickly put them in some straight PM...in a panic...they were my last two Lilly's from a six pack. Anyhow pretty soon they'le all go into the big pots and put under the BM. gotta run again....cheers everyone. Ya,...Doc did sound stoned eh...:rofl::rofl:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom