From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

oh so pretty! my goodness :) are those nanners at tip of the plant cause of light intensity?

Hi B, I'm not sure honestly what causes them. I counted 7 white hash tips on the tops of the Blue Mystic, more than any previous grow but the light is about 18 inches from the top of the canopy. They are not nanners, they are white calyxs.

I got a couple on my diesel atm too
Happy FreeWeed day Stealth and a Chronic weekend too :thumb:
oh yea looking great in the tent man

That's one beautiful set-up Stealth. Really professional.

Nice supercloset! I got one of those...sitting in my back room new and unused...lol Also picked me up a superherb cab a while back. Kind of nice to see one in action... I felt the same way...using all 16 plant spots is a waste! One good girl is all that is needed with a nice scrog set up like that. GJ

Hi Danky. :ciao:
Get your Supercloset setup and get your grow on man!! lol
Thanks for checking out my grow, I agree with you...16 plant sites is fine if your growing Basil, rosemary or maybe tomato's but not MMJ. ;)

I just dont have time to do the grow. Especially seeing that I can not have it in my house around wife and children. I was going to rent a second apartment or set it up in my office but ...decided not too because I would not be able to care for them like they will need.

too bad I dont know anyone out here in CT. I am from San Diego, California and lived in Colorado. I know plenty of people their..but not here where it matters...lol
Some day when CT adds a medical condition on the MMJ list that I would fall into..then for sure I will have a little grow going.

Awesome journal so far stealthgrow, :cheer: I just read through the whole thing.
I just love your setup and the plants look amazing. BM looks like a beast and I can't wait to see what will turn out from OG Kush.
Best of luck with your grow and have an awesome week. Subbed.
:bravo: :grinjoint:

Thanks a lot Mind, hope you have a good week also.

I just dont have time to do the grow. Especially seeing that I can not have it in my house around wife and children. I was going to rent a second apartment or set it up in my office but ...decided not too because I would not be able to care for them like they will need.

too bad I dont know anyone out here in CT. I am from San Diego, California and lived in Colorado. I know plenty of people their..but not here where it matters...lol
Some day when CT adds a medical condition on the MMJ list that I would fall into..then for sure I will have a little grow going.

Hi Danky, I'm in the same boat as you with wife and children, I rent a room from a bachelor buddy and grow there. You only have to check on the plants in the supercloset every 2-3 days when they are seedlings and maybe once or twice a week when they are bigger. I only spend about 2-3 hours a week at my grow.

stealthgrow,
Thanks for the tip. Sent PM & reps coming.

well its the start of another work week (if I had a job) Happy Munchday Stealth :thumb:

stealthgrow,
Thanks for the tip. Sent PM & reps coming.

No worries Yooper, I was uploading 1 pic at a time also in the first few months of uploading pictures. I stumbled upon the multiple upload by accident, but it saves a bunch of time.
Thanks for the reps.;)

Whats up stealthgrow had to check out your journal very nice to see other people killing it with leds.

Thanks Dusty, glad you checked you my journal. Another harvest is about 4 weeks away. ;)

Back
Top Bottom