Gardenfaerie Outdoor Organic Summer 2014 Flux and LST in Ground

GF, this is why 420 keeps me coming back, ya'll cool. I don't even go to the other forums lest the google suggests thats where the info is and when I click: relative suckage lol. Anyhow girl those spring flowering Azalea blooms are, uh, are a bit late this year, darn el niño:thumb: (I believe you have the Formosa variety should anyone inquire about the nylon floral touches.) Man it looks good over there girl! My outdoors are your last year experience, too late in seeding, got a ten inch malawi scraggler and a trainwreck hybrid effort that looks like it's name. You know how ya think " oh I started it right this tme, high times cover material coming up!" ... yeah. Nope lol. Talkin to the hand over here so all the more good on you I say.

A little update with photos. If you look in the photo which shows all the plants at once you can see the birdcam situated pointing to the plants in the ground. It is set to take one photo every day at the same time. I'll check it today to see how it did. I can set it to take more than one per day, or just take one video, or leave it on auto and whenever anything moves it would take a photo, even at night with a flash. We love these two birdcams. Anyway, here are my plants. My Strawberry Blue seed germinated this morning. Awaiting one other seed, but if it fails, so be it. I'll flux this plant. Try, try again. These other fluxed plants are sort of on their own. They do have many colas, so I'm just worried about the degradation of THC on the trichs...but they are doing well, gooey and there are trichs even on the stems. And I mean a LOT of trichs on stems and sugar leaves. Photos don't do them justice. We shall see.

12111_-_Copy.jpg

1211111.jpg

12545.jpg

121121.jpg

12111111111.jpg

12111111112.jpg

12111111.jpg

And I found this line drawing which I found very interesting. It is in the book titled: "Marijuana Genetics, Processing and Potency" by Michael Starks. I'm not done reading it yet.

line_drawing.JPG

Any suggestions or comments welcome. Or just enjoy the photos.

I can't get pass enjoying the photos. Lovely garden...

Ya like my clown pants! They are so gigantic on me they are literally almost around my butt when I took the photo! hahaha. Mark was trimming one of the Mesquite trees and saw me and said in jail that is the symbol of "I'm available." Since he was never arrested, I have no way of knowing how he knows this, but it made me laugh and shoot him a moon.

Fun in the garden. It is 87% humidity today. Yay. I'm glad fer air cond. How people live without it here is a mystery.

Anywhere other than Alaska for that matter...

Believe it or not, there are a lot of old folks and poor people who do not have A/C. They do huge fan collection drives every year. I always wonder where the fans all go. I think this year they collected 16,000 box fans to give out to the poor and old. I can't imagine that. It will be 96 today, and every day until Christmas! I kinda like when it is nice in winter.

I want to move where I can have a basement. I miss that. We do not have them in this state. Anywhere.

Anywhere other than Alaska for that matter...
I concur..... Today is the first day I have had the windows open in weeks and it is so beautiful outside today it feels like spring.....:circle-of-love:
Believe it or not, there are a lot of old folks and poor people who do not have A/C. They do huge fan collection drives every year. I always wonder where the fans all go. I think this year they collected 16,000 box fans to give out to the poor and old. I can't imagine that. It will be 96 today, and every day until Christmas! I kinda like when it is nice in winter.

I want to move where I can have a basement. I miss that. We do not have them in this state. Anywhere.

They do a charity a/c unit thing here too. Mostly for the elderly but seems they are the poorest of the poor here. It gets hot here and humid but nothing like where you are. I actually moved back here from SC because I couldn't bear the heat and humidity there anymore. I felt like a 600 lb man was sitting on my chest most of the time there. If I lived where you do I would never leave the house except to get in my a/c car to go to the a/c store... I'm such a wus......:circle-of-love:

62 here at 8:30. Looking for a high in the upper 70s with a slight chance for a brief shower late afternoon. The sky is the intense blue the region is know for. From where I'm sitting I can see over 100 miles to the North. Everything looks bright and clean after yesterday's thunderstorm. Unbelivably pretty day!

It's one of those unbelievable beautiful days here too PeeJay... It 10:40 but still only 75 degrees... just went and looked ant the thermometer.... There is not a cloud in the sky. The normal for this time of year here is in the mid 90's and humid as hell....No rain in the forecast and I really wish it would but other than that it is a perfect day....... Well the inferon decided to kick my azz today but other than no rain and my azz getting kicked it is a perfect day......:circle-of-love:

Fifi, you're not a wuss. Around here, most people are inside in summer outside in winter. We just reverse our outdoor activity season to winters. That's when all the triathlons and road races occur, as well as most of the biggest festivals and Formula One is in spring and winter.

That said, you are right. I do not go out too often to just hang unless it is from the back door directly into the pool and hot tub, mostly at night. I like to go in the hot tub right before bed. It relaxes me. Next house no pool, only hot tub. But a good one that is therapeutic.

Reggie, not illegal, but the soil is very unstable in most of the state. Mostly clay or caliche or some limestone derivative which is generally very soft. Also, the soil is too heavy and a basement would just cave in. There are areas in the east part of the state where there are sandy pine forests, but it is in glacial strips and not near where I am in central state. I also hate being land locked with no real mountains. I either need coast or mountains. When my mom passes away (hopefully not for a very long time, but she is 80) we will inherit her beach house on Long Island. Not sure if we will move there or not. Where to move...where to retire...

Back
Top Bottom