A Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Ft. GG#4, Cement Shoes, Blue Dream, Purple Punch

20231120_194743.jpg

Here's the GG after the helmet head fiasco. 🤷‍♂️

20231120_194607.jpg

It's hard to believe I started these nearly a month ago but I'm going to ride it out.

Clockwise from the front right: Purple Punch, Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue and Cement Shoes.

20231202_152335.jpg

The soil I bought came with a bunch of gnats and I'm sure it's not helping any.
I have a feeling it sat outside at the garden center because the bags were drenched.
I wanted my Promix and that's what they had so I bought it anyway. 🤷‍♂️
I've got some sticky cards and once the cups are a little lighter I can try peroxide.

I had the Blue Dream partially mounded so now there's another issue at play.
The stem isn't doing great and she can barely stand on her own so I've had to stake her.
It's either that or burry the stem and hope she grows additional roots from it. I don't know.

20231202_152429.jpg

Some good news though I guess. The runt is finally being less runty.
20231202_152404.jpg

That's pretty much it for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend. 👋

We want to see you Punch some Purple! :cheer:
Keep the faith. Seems like I used to put a small lid in the plant pots with sugar water and vinegar to attract the gnats. They would fly into it and drown. Caught quite a few of the bat rastards that way.

Here was the recipe, just found it on the net: 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, a half cup of warm water, and about 5 drops of liquid dish soap and stir well. Gnats will be attracted to the sweet sugar and pungent vinegar, but the sticky dish soap will disable them from escaping.

We want to see you Punch some Purple! :cheer:
Keep the faith. Seems like I used to put a small lid in the plant pots with sugar water and vinegar to attract the gnats. They would fly into it and drown. Caught quite a few of the bat rastards that way.

Here was the recipe, just found it on the net: 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, a half cup of warm water, and about 5 drops of liquid dish soap and stir well. Gnats will be attracted to the sweet sugar and pungent vinegar, but the sticky dish soap will disable them from escaping.
I’m trying cinnamon for the little bastards but I don’t know if it’s gonna work. CL🍀

I tried cinnamon a few years ago but it was so close to harvest that I can't comment on it's efficiency.
No luck with apple cider vinegar and dish soap, although I had to prepare it differently. I didn't have any sugar.
I know it works wonders for fruit flies because I've used it for that in the past.

I let them get a bit hungry so they're not the best shade of green but nothing time cant fix.
They've got some liquid love and they're finally taking off.
Three of them were topped and are ready for transplanting and training.
Think I might let the runt grow a few more nodes before topping.

20231215_151411.jpg

Already pretty bushy!
Had I not topped the Cement Shoes, I have a feeling she would've been a multi topped bush still because the lowers kept up with the upper stuff. (Front Left) Purple Punch directly behind her, the lowers kind of kept up too. The extra nodes will make up for the slow start.

Clockwise from the top left corner:
Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue, Cement Shoes, Purple Punch.

20231223_160937.jpg

This is the Blue Dream
20231223_155442.jpg

This is the Cement Shoes.
20231223_160004.jpg

This is the Purple Punch.
20231223_160519.jpg

Topped the Gorilla Glue the other day. Anyway that's what's up.

Clockwise from the top left corner:
Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue, Cement Shoes, Purple Punch.

20231223_160937.jpg

This is the Blue Dream
20231223_155442.jpg

This is the Cement Shoes.
20231223_160004.jpg

This is the Purple Punch.
20231223_160519.jpg

Topped the Gorilla Glue the other day. Anyway that's what's up.
Starting to pick up 👍

I’m happy to see that yours are doing good and wishing you n yours a very Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 and a Happy New Year 🎈🎊. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
Thanks. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, CL and CL Clan. 🎄🎁

Happy Holidaze Regrowth!🎄

Back
Top Bottom