So I'm a few screws short, surprise! Haha.
Better than a screw loose eh Dabber!!?
Man am I glad I don’t do nutes - that is some brain bustin stuff right there. And I didn’t even watch the video! ;) Props to you for wanting to get a simple guide for newbies together (REPS in other words!).

Looking forward to the light build - I’m about to order my panels :slide:

:Namaste:

HI TMD, I tried to watch the video but it hurt my brain, ouch to numbers, yet you got your point across through multimedia to help out, REPS. I did catch up on your pics. Hoping the CS is working out for you. Kudos to all of you who can understand numbers and formula's, I applaud the knowledge you share. :ganjamon:

Great discussion here on nutes and NPK. It’s funny when you don’t understand it how this seems like a foreign language. When you do it’s eye opening. I really like the comment in your video about giving the plants the right thing at the right time and not wasting nutes. Nute companies try to make it simple by saying to just feed certain amounts of each for weeks at a time and the plants don’t need all that. Then you go back and buy more nutes and they win. Same with seed companies and flower times. Marketing at its finest.

Very interested in seeing how all this goes for you with a different nute line than GH.

Glad to hear you guys are supporting the sponsors! Awesome!

Sorry I've been a little busy in the dabritory aka the dab lab aka the dabbin cabbin...

Here's a little looks at 3 ounces of Lilly blasted today.

I also finished my frame build.

I'll edit in the other photo where it shows shows the light emitting side.... with no company name.

The plants look good.... kinda like plants 10 days into flower would! Or better yet like they SHOULD thanks yo my nutes being dialed in!

Thanks Ase and dobe!

:high-five:

The CS is going good also. I'll try and grab a pic....

Okay fine I'm going to get pictures now! Be back to reply to all you kind folks and bring more eye candies

:volcano-smiley::roorrip::ganjamon::rollit::passitleft:

Here have a toke.....

I prefer mine scrambled hard.
I haven't tried the full spectrum extracts yet. Not sure if they even have them here in Alaska either... I just don't like the added time required to fiddle with volitle solvents.

Closed loop kit is on the to buy list. Just need to raise the funds :D then I'll feel far more comfortable.

Edit. Shed Full spectrum extracts are the terp soup with thc diamonds. Essentially the sunny side up of cannabis extracts. The thc turns to diamond / crystalline (high cannabinoid full spectrum extracts or hcfse) and "terp sauce" which is high terp full spectrum extracts (htfse).

I guess I wrote this attempting to relate to eggs and failed miserably....

I haven't tried the full spectrum extracts yet. Not sure if they even have them here in Alaska yet... I just don't like the added time required to fiddle with volitle solvents.

Closed loop kit is on the to buy list. Just need to raise the funds :D
I dont know what you're talking about but what's it got to do with eggs?

[edit: you mean where you blend your own terpenes? I really just meant your picture looked like really runny scrambled eggs...yuck!]

I dont know what you're talking about but what's it got to do with eggs?

[edit: you mean where you blend your own terpenes? I really just meant your picture looked like really runny scrambled eggs...yuck!]
I replied thinking you said something different.... now we're way off topic. Have a few pics brb

Okay quick CS report...

Here is the potential bud / sac site

And here is a normal preflower site

And here is how much CS I aim to accumulate on said sites....

It's honestly much easier to really saturate the area and get the CS to stay on when there's growth or pistils etc. To cup the solution.

So far I feel like if you compare the 2 photos there is a obviously growth of non calyce there evident by the lack of pistils, and sac shaped structures.

So I'll continue to spray.

I'm finding I need very little to completely cover the sites, and occasionally spray twice a day.

At this point I'm optimistic we will have some femenized pollen here soon!

Here's your eggs all tidied up shed ..

S’up Yo? Love the CS shots! There does appear to be a nut sack forming already. Maybe I’m imagining it, but I’d say it’s working. I’m going to follow your lead and give that a shot my self.

Dude, you’re firing on all cylinders here. I’d definitely hit that slab. I want to live in Dab Town! I read a great deal many posts daily and the plethora of information contained in just a few short pages of this thread are incredible. Thanks! One of my favorites for sure.

Have a great day!

Here's a little looks at 3 ounces of Lilly blasted today.

Did you blast straight into a parchment paper?

The reason I ask, I did that into a parchment folded into a hollow box, I never could get it all out of the creases, and it was a mess. Won't ever do that again. I'll just get a press or do freezing 190 extractions.

I know, I don't talk about how to do it, due to the rules.

Still, mine was street stuff, and was very dark.

Much better Them. Lost my appetite there for a bit but all's good now!

Thanks for the CS pics. Looks like it's getting ballsy to me :thumb:

Ballsy indeed shedster!!! I am cautiously optimistic
:rollit:

S’up Yo? Love the CS shots! There does appear to be a nut sack forming already. Maybe I’m imagining it, but I’d say it’s working. I’m going to follow your lead and give that a shot my self.

Dude, you’re firing on all cylinders here. I’d definitely hit that slab. I want to live in Dab Town! I read a great deal many posts daily and the plethora of information contained in just a few short pages of this thread are incredible. Thanks! One of my favorites for sure.

Have a great day!
Hey grandad!!!

Sorry... waddup G.....pa!

Thanks sorry I haven't been posting much elsewhere, I do still lurk around stoned AF. Beautiful harvest you had there my man!

Yeah I love growing, but it's the science behind the growing that really gets my cylinders firing!

Normally I can blabber with shed about this stuff and throw ideas around for 6 weeks of veg, but since the journal started in flower (similar to yours) it's been a lot pretty quick. Should be more pictures and less reading here after this week.

Nevertheless, I appreciate you saying that. It means a lot coming from a great grower like yourself. I'm just on a mission to gobble up info and poop it out for all of you to.... bad analogy.

I sincerely hope you have a wondeful day my friend! Thanks for being here!

@Bonsaiweed no I don't. Always seem to get leaks. But throwing your dabs in the freezer helps them stabilize enough to combine it all to the center

holly molly this journal sure got a lot of post since I last was one LOL

but the girls are looking great man and the wax is just looking :drool:

Yeah we're on the fast track to knowledge here lefty!

Thanks for the kind words hope things have been well for you.

@Bonsaiweed no I don't. Always seem to get leaks. But throwing your dabs in the freezer helps them stabilize enough to combine it all to the center

Thanks for the information. :thanks:

I knew when it came through, I had screwed up. I want a closed loop, but I rather spend the money on growing equip or a vape. I think I'm dropping the blast thing. I don't have a rig (smoke) for it anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom