Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Doc says my soil is ready to rock but my clones have only been in #1's for 10 days and roots and stems are no where near what is expected for up potting so it's going to be a few more weeks but I may start with my other plants which have been in #3's for 18 days but suspect they'll need more time to build up the roots too. I'd start some new ones but already have too many. DOH!

Here is one from my current grow. Non kit plant. It was flipped 21 days ago. Before tuck session.

IMG_20160824_215402.jpg

After tuck session.

IMG_20160824_231903.jpg

Doc says my soil is ready to rock but my clones have only been in #1's for 10 days and roots and stems are no where near what is expected for up potting so it's going to be a few more weeks but I may start with my other plants which have been in #3's for 18 days but suspect they'll need more time to build up the roots too. I'd start some new ones but already have too many. DOH!

Here is one from my current grow. Non kit plant. It was flipped 21 days ago. Before tuck session.

IMG_20160824_215402.jpg

After tuck session.

IMG_20160824_231903.jpg
You're wise to let them develop roots first. Very wise.

You might try top dressing with some High Brix soil and watering once with Tea. This will help the transition in High Brix soil.

You're wise to let them develop roots first. Very wise.

You might try top dressing with some High Brix soil and watering once with Tea. This will help the transition in High Brix soil.

I just had this weird deja vu. I'll do this but can't water till they dry out, should I top dress now or wait until it's time to water?

:cheer::high-five: Oh yeah!!! Let the fish juice fly ween.

Here. We. Go! Looking great ween! :passitleft:

Did de-stress at 1/2 strength right before lights out. Sorry if this is a stupid question but is foliar spraying suppose to be done right before lights out. I know it is with flowers kiss/calmag so drops of water are not being magnified by hot lights. Just wondering if this is the same for high Brix.

:theband:

Did de-stress at 1/2 strength right before lights out. Sorry if this is a stupid question but is foliar spraying suppose to be done right before lights out. I know it is with flowers kiss/calmag so drops of water are not being magnified by hot lights. Just wondering if this is the same for high Brix.

:theband:

Ween, I always spray mine when the lights have been on for an hour...that way the Stomata is open and they can absorb properly. I never liked spraying just before lights out cuz of fear of mold. I do believe it's better to spray as lights come on . Remember everyone, we don't want to soak them from the top ...but just mist them from underneath, with only a lil being put on them from above. Don't worry about droplets staying there and burning them...just don't soak them while folier spraying OK! It may help to hold a pc. of cardboard under the lights to protect them while spraying from the bottom up...if ya know what i mean...works great and that way you can thoroughly get all the leaves and not have to worry about getting our expensive lights all yucky with fish juice. Cheers, have a great day....:high-five::Namaste:

Ok, I guess it wasn't a stupid question. There is a fan blowing right on them. Would you suggest anything like turning the lights back on or just go with it?

No, leave the lights on...no need to turn them off....just be a lil careful is all bud. Use a pc. of cardboard if your worried about your lights. If they are HID you will wanna cover them , if they're LED , no big deal, just don't get too , too much on them. I always give them a wipe at the end of every grow anyhow, just because. Hope this helped Ween! Cheers bud!

Sorry dug. I had already sprayed them and lights went out at noon. Should I turn them on early. They go at 6.

No, the next spray can wait...don't ever mess with your timers . Leave the photo period as is OK, only make adjustments when switching to bloom or shortening the days during bloom. Remember Ween, only spray Brix once every 7- 10 days ...and DeStress , ONLY when they are stressed , period. During LSTing, SCing, Topping, bending etc. It gives them a lil extra to cope better with added needs. Cheers bud! Have an awesome day !:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom