Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Hey, Ween, I saw you and Sue talking about your lanky Carnival and I came over to look at the pics and ... no pics?:hmmmm:

C'mon, man. :straightface: Pics! We needs us some pics. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:slide:

I still have some CarnA (the stretchy pheno) in a jar and it's simply wonderful! I've been substituting Y Griega and DrG and Freddy's Best and Rio, but there just isn't anything like CarnivalA. :love: I treat myself to a half gram a few times a week. :laugh: It's gonna be at least 5 months before I get any fresh stuff.

And if you are worried about spending a lot remember he sells the PS500 and dwarf star. Both have the same spectrum as the PS1000 and are half the price.

Thanks Shiggity! Certainly concerned about price but also want the best light for my GR for the money. I watched his last video on selecting the right light and think the 1000 is calling my name. May wait until he is able to offer a deal with the light mover. The Goliath is also tempting.

Hey, Ween, I saw you and Sue talking about your lanky Carnival and I came over to look at the pics and ... no pics?:hmmmm:

C'mon, man. :straightface: Pics! We needs us some pics. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:slide:

I still have some CarnA (the stretchy pheno) in a jar and it's simply wonderful! I've been substituting Y Griega and DrG and Freddy's Best and Rio, but there just isn't anything like CarnivalA. :love: I treat myself to a half gram a few times a week. :laugh: It's gonna be at least 5 months before I get any fresh stuff.

Hey graytail! Ask and ye shall receive. Not much to see yet so only one pic of Bernice but am including all the girls in their new tent.

Bernice - Carnival
IMG_20160901_083302.jpg

Hillary - white widow big bud
IMG_20160901_083420.jpg

Clones from the George's - alien abduction, the bigger one is #2 as 1&3 didn't take the first time. The small ones are 1&3 two of each.
IMG_20160901_083410.jpg

Donna-LD - money maker
IMG_20160901_083358.jpg

The gang in their new digs.
IMG_20160901_083333.jpg

Here's what my CarnivalA looked like, a little older than yours. It looks like you have the preferred pheno. :cheesygrinsmiley: It isn't any trouble at all, just a bit stretchy at the flip. The B pheno is short and squat.

:thumb:

DSCN37491.JPG

Hey Gray, i've heard you talk SO MANY times of Carnival...i may try it next round, dunno, you say she stretches a lot...not good bud. I wanna try a couple new strains and just not sure which ones yet...so many good ones out there , ya know! Cheers guys, have an awesome night would ya!:Namaste:

Here's what my CarnivalA looked like, a little older than yours. It looks like you have the preferred pheno. :cheesygrinsmiley: It isn't any trouble at all, just a bit stretchy at the flip. The B pheno is short and squat.

:thumb:

DSCN37491.JPG

She's a beauty! Glad I got type a and look forward to harvest and sampling!

I definitely have the A then. That makes me happy and sad at the same time. I didn't clone either of my Carnivals. :(

OK, speaking of clones, I want to clone my carnival and the others and start them in kit soil.

I know the basics of how to clone and the kit instructions say to sprinkle roots and follow instructions similar to from seed. I tried searching because I know I saw a pictorial tutorial on cloning with the kit soil but could not find what I'd seen before.

So my question is do I put the fresh clipping into the #1 or something smaller (I don't have rapid rooters and I saw somewhere that doc is against solo cups which is what I have used in the past.) I do have a tray of small starter pots, maybe like 6 ounces if that.

Thoughts?

OK, speaking of clones, I want to clone my carnival and the others and start them in kit soil.

I know the basics of how to clone and the kit instructions say to sprinkle roots and follow instructions similar to from seed. I tried searching because I know I saw a pictorial tutorial on cloning with the kit soil but could not find what I'd seen before.

So my question is do I put the fresh clipping into the #1 or something smaller (I don't have rapid rooters and I saw somewhere that doc is against solo cups which is what I have used in the past.) I do have a tray of small starter pots, maybe like 6 ounces if that.

Thoughts?

I really like rapid rooters....but I've recently been doing a few in soil too.

The 6 oz starter pots are perfect. Keep the soil slightly moist, and put a clear plastic cup over the pot for humidity. Remove it daily, etc. They do very nicely like this! Don't use any Roots! on the fresh clipping or they'll get 'et.

I took one clone of alien abduction #2 and 2 of each of the candidates, Carnival, white widow big bud and money maker.

IMG_20160915_221346.jpg

My alien abduction clones 1+3 I took a while back are very tall and lanky.

IMG_20160915_210946.jpg

High Ween,
Glad I found your yard.:Namaste:
Carry on my good dude.:cool:

I took one clone of alien abduction #2 and 2 of each of the candidates, Carnival, white widow big bud and money maker.

IMG_20160915_221346.jpg

My alien abduction clones 1+3 I took a while back are very tall and lanky.

IMG_20160915_210946.jpg

your plants are looking spectacular weenmeoff

love the clones. let us know how it works out. cloning is still new to me.

Cheers buddy

your plants are looking spectacular weenmeoff

love the clones. let us know how it works out. cloning is still new to me.

Cheers buddy

Thanks Noob! I hate the waiting game with clones, fingers crossed! I am hoping for one of each to take and not sure what I will do if all 7 take, I don't have room.

hey Ween, top of the day to ya sir....nice clones...wish i could take some...just no friggen room...none! All looks stellar my friend...great job Ween.:thumb::bravo:

Thanks Duggan! I don't have room either! My big plants have 4-5 weeks left before chop which will open up some room.

Lookin good ween. A little half strength destress will root those clones quick. My first attempt with distress rooted in 4 days.....all clones prior closer to 10 days. Doc has this chit dialed.

A Happy weekend is wished to you & all the Brixters

Cheers :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom