Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

I liked your post, but I didn't like like it.

Hope you took pictures. We do love driving slow past the car wreck...

I had to laugh at this.
So, you're the one that slows up traffic when there's a wreck.
Here's the wreck...

IMG_20160103_102205054.jpg

IMG_20160103_102347096.jpg

IMG_20160103_102305357.jpg

Tough crowd. No sympathy for my lil autos huh?
They'll be fine, but as they're finishing up this couldn't come at a worse time. I had the buds built up with oils pretty nicely. There's not enough time left to get em back.
I'm going to make cannabutter in the MBM & gift it to some folks in my PTSD group.

Tough crowd. No sympathy for my lil autos huh?

Nature of the wreck, half the people stuck in traffic have "there better be a casualty for this long a delay" playing in their heads.

The other issue might be your 'total wreck' looks better than my 'perfect' garden. :;):

Nature of the wreck, half the people stuck in traffic have "there better be a casualty for this long a delay" playing in their heads.

The other issue might be your 'total wreck' looks better than my 'perfect' garden. :;):

Thats so horrible and true... I actually wanted to be in a car crash when I was an apprentice to avoid having to go to work, lol.... I must admit I slowed down behind all the traffic here to have a peak, nothing to see really, more like a stationary fender bump, no casualties and easily knocked back into shape......

Definitely a fender bender, but I think the airbag may have gone off, broke Cajuncelt's nose and gave him whiplash.

Thankfully, I hear there's this great plant you can grow right in your own home that has some amazing medicinal properties...

Ouch! :straightface: I expected worse mon ami. At least its salvageable on some level. It's nice to grow a plant that can be useful even after this.

Welcome home Melon Farmer & Happy New Year...

Your new Grower's name is...Dexter.

Thats so horrible and true... I actually wanted to be in a car crash when I was an apprentice to avoid having to go to work, lol.... I must admit I slowed down behind all the traffic here to have a peak, nothing to see really, more like a stationary fender bump, no casualties and easily knocked back into shape......

A wreck-apprentice?

Definitely a fender bender, but I think the airbag may have gone off, broke Cajuncelt's nose and gave him whiplash.

Thankfully, I hear there's this great plant you can grow right in your own home that has some amazing medicinal properties...

I was pretty proud of the little shits.
Was....
I'll quit whining about it.

Ouch! :straightface: I expected worse mon ami. At least its salvageable on some level. It's nice to grow a plant that can be useful even after this.

I kinda needed them out of there anyway to flip the big photos.

Don't sell yourself short!! :circle-of-love::Namaste::peace:

I have to agree about the wreck fascination. That can't make me too great. Lol.

Happy your home my friend... Love ya mean it....:circle-of-love:

How D. Where ya been? How's them Ranger boys doing?

Welcome home Melon Farmer & Happy New Year...

Lol. Back at ya Reg.

I almost replied with "BS!"...but opted not to. Wait....I just did...LOL

Hey! I try to be good!
More than I can say bout my favorite football team.

Back
Top Bottom