Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Thanks Cronichemphog! Hope yours was happy too!

Thanks so much Ajagunle, and yepper...still using the ever faithful elastic band loupe on the camera. LOL I always say.."If it works, leave it the heck alone" LOL I"m glad you are enjoying this process too.

Hey Heady, you are always such a positive soul! I am learning with you all. :thumb:

You all make me smile, and after the battle I had tonight with the ""lil' wood rip-off dude....""I needed it!! Supposedly will have my refund tomorrow morning. I will be in total shock if it happens. LOL That's all I will say on that!

BAHAHAHAHAHA 'waves curled pinky

Good one Canna lol's

I had posted a question to another member on seeds yesterday and KingJohnC sent links to one of his journals on the process/timing of them. Thought you folks might want to check them out too, so I transferred the info here:

.....You have given me an answer on a seed question without realizing it too. I have some very green seeds started on this pollinated branch and was hoping I wouldn't HAVE to wait until those are dark before harvesting the seeds that are done. There only a few there, but I really didn't want to waste the lighting and such waiting for those few. LOL
Do you think if the greener seeds are cut from the plant that they will just continue to dry and mature? Or will they just stay green? Do you know how old the green seeds were that you were gifted?
Might seem a silly question, but I have a "weed" that grows outside that I continue to chop down every year and even after chopping those seed pods continue the process.

KJC's answer:
"If you check my KingJohnC 400 watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor grow journal at post #1022 and again to post #1047 I go into detail on how many seed are mature and how many seeds are not mature. The seeds were allowed to mature on the plant for 46 days. I believe that had I allowed the plant to live longer more seeds would have matured. In post #1060 I go over how many days it took for each phase of the process."

#1022 KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

#1047 KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

#1060 KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Good Morning friends! No work today!!!:yahoo:
Cleaning off the SD card this morning. Here's another pic from the 18th. This would be Day 33 from pollination. This seed is still pretty green.

Cannibas_Seed12-18.jpg

don't worry itll come lol
Happy Sativaday and a Chronic weekend to you Canna :thumb:

images26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom