ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hot diggity Cronic! Congrats on those big colas.

Looking great cronic. Yep I love my leds but then again I'm a little open minded and willing to figure sht out.
happy daze brother.

Its always a good thing to keep an open mind youll never know what you can do next and when you figure it out its like a
aha moment its always a good thing even if its a bad thing cause once you ah hah you know if youll do it or not :rofl:
Thanks Dusty :high-five:

Seems like i'm congratulating you on a biweekly basis! Nice brotha. Them are some fat buds!

Hey Brotha Smiley Thanks man it may be a bit longer than bi weekly but it happens enough that it seems like it no? lol
Thanks again Brotha this plant was a producer :thumb:

Congratz on the chop man, impressive nugs for sure :)

:Namaste: Thanks Brotha Away :thumb:

:surf::popcorn: Just surfin through....nice buds!!! (as usual) I am impressed with both the size and quantity :cheesygrinsmiley:

Brotha Hoz this was a BID seed the bud I dried a couple days prior had a nice smooth toke and a nice buzz
at this point with my tolerance it has to be pretty damn good for me to get a decent buzz
:rofl:

Hot diggity Cronic! Congrats on those big colas.

Thanks Brotha BAR :Namaste:

ill try to take a pile o bud pics later but I don't want it to dry out anymore ill check how it is tomorrow
2 xtra large c-vaults and 5 quart jars
weight of Blue Dream X Grand Daddy Purps 10 oz 20 grams on a 13 week total 4 week veg 9 bloom
ive thoroughly impressed myself :rofl:

whos says led's cant produce yield Advanced led's ftw

Awesome harvest Chronic, you are sure proving the LED's can grow. Great job Sir. :adore:

hey chronic! hope all is well man!
do you hang your LED's at an angle? or shine them straight down on the canopy?

hey chronic! hope all is well man!
do you hang your LED's at an angle? or shine them straight down on the canopy?

they are pretty much straight down if theres any angle to it its very slight as the all thread and nuts to adjust the light can put angles on it

ok lets have some pics the 2 mounds is the cvault I just flipped em over so there piled up like it was in the container
the rest came out of the 5 jars
I still am besides myself with this one over a half pound in 13 weeks total off one plant
think about it 13 week total 4 week veg 9 bloom and it gave me some awesome weight and decent smoke
this is a definite keeper strain
BID x Buck Seed
Thank you Brothas

ok picture time

DSC068334.JPG

DSC068342.JPG

DSC068353.JPG

DSC068363.JPG

DSC068382.JPG

DSC068391.JPG

DSC068403.JPG

yes that's over 10 oz's
all of that came out of those 2 c-vaults and 5- quart mason jars

wow its dead right now no new post to read ill go see if theres new guys with new journals

Doing a fat dab of some Deathmass budder from some CO dispencary before bed, hope you have something to at least smoke on this late :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom