CrazyCarl's First Grow LED 100% Indoor

Tahoe-OG 33.73g Maui Waui 27.5g Critical Plus 39.5g Total 100.73g

Here are few pics will get some of the plants left tonight then discuss them thanks all on the replys on the taste
IMG_8175.JPG
IMG_8176.JPG
IMG_81781.JPG
IMG_81811.JPG
IMG_81841.JPG
IMG_8187.JPG
IMG_8185.JPG
IMG_8191.JPG
IMG_81921.JPG
IMG_81951.JPG

I am pretty happy I learned a lot and the grow has been easy so I am good. I do wish it was better in few areas but as whole still better than what I had been buying

Yea the new LED's fit my space perfect

Scar I can PM yea the info but they are none sponsor so don't want to link just send me a PM

IMG_77221.JPG

I also plan to do a summary here so people can jump in fast as the first half has been pretty boring
Yep Crazy, I would also like to get some info on those LED's.

Day 5 flower 48 from seed

Well just when yea thought everything was fine I got a male plant in there. The Blue Alien the last 2 photos. I already removed it from my box. Just waiting on verification form you folks but is was like you guys say you will see the difference
IMG_77912.JPG
IMG_77921.JPG
What a bummer!

How much were they Carl and how many square feet will they cover effectively?
What my neighbor said. ...EDIT... The LED's.

Thanks Dank I am happy. I wish the buds were bit bigger but honestly those plants grew so easy I can't complain . I am excited about the next grow as I get apply what I have learned to it.
Of course it was an easy grow, your preparation was well laid out. Now if I could just follow directions & stop putting my little hard-headed 2 cents into every little decision I make I might have an easy grow..:circle-of-love:

Ive never had the perfume taste unless I left my bag in the exes purse. I do have some curing in a gallon jar that had pickles in it and even after washing with bleach when I open the jar I can faintly smell vinegar. So I guess I might have some pickled weed soon.
Oh, thanxx for putting that out there. 1 of the jars I've saved is a pickle jar. I have plenty of Tomato sauce jars saved already; Pickled sausage with pasta & sauce, Forget about it!!! No need to smoke pickled cannabis.

Sorry guys did not mean to cause a stink or panic it more of a I am not going to be around so instead of hanging around and surfing and asking around myself looking for a answer ect ect I was waveing the look at me look at me flag. Thanks all for the replys and do believe it was the ona gel.
Come off it Crazy, that's what 420's for; Growing support & Help...

Also a SUPER DOOPER CRAZY REP. This journal is like the Sport Illustrated of cannabis; Plenty pictures with detailed reports. It even had a Swim Suit Edition (Post #474) I feel like I just had a three & 1/2 month day to day tour.
...All caught up...
Congrats on your harvest Crazy...

Thanks all for the kind words

Here fast update in the last 2 plants

The Industrial Plant is ready. I might give little water with some molasses just to try and make the flower have sweetness to it and no perfume/fragrant after taste the other plants have because of the ona gel.

Here are the photos the IP seems to want to go little purple

IMG_8201.JPG
IMG_8200.JPG
IMG_8202.JPG
IMG_82031.JPG
IMG_82051.JPG
IMG_82081.JPG
IMG_8209.JPG
IMG_8211.JPG
IMG_82121.JPG

I will be honest not sure if the little on will be grown to harvest. It looks to maybe be a couple of grams max. Guess what I am saying is thinking about chopping both and starting next grow. I don't want to wait a month to get another gram or two.

Chop or finish ?

odd colors.. is that from an overfeeding lockout or a true flush? the plant looks done although its shooting out "rouge" pistils still. its really up to you. personally i would flush it with the molasses and leave it for a couple more days.

I've noticed that plenty of cannabis plants leafs turn yellow/brownish close to harvest. I believe that's the same as tress do in Autumn.

odd colors.. is that from an overfeeding lockout or a true flush? the plant looks done although its shooting out "rouge" pistils still. its really up to you. personally i would flush it with the molasses and leave it for a couple more days.

Honestly this is what I was thinking to finish it out. The plant has not been feed anything in few weeks and yea is just sucking everything out of it's self. This is one of the two plants I had in 2 gallon smart pots. Seems for full organic not need to hit with any nute's 3 gallons with my soil will get yea pretty much full grow with no extra nutes needed. The smaller pots will run out sooner.

So tonight it gets some phed water with molasses to sweeten it up some. Then chop it Saturday :thumb:

Now the little one what to do? will it mess with much changing to a 18-6 lighting ? should I just start one of my autos on 12/12 atm and when this one is done switch over to 18/6 ?

I've noticed that plenty of cannabis plants leafs turn yellow/brownish close to harvest. I believe that's the same as tress do in Autumn.

right, but they do that mainly because of the cold. for example, my plants go to full maturity, sometimes even past harvest (I've left a plant 12 weeks from pistil) and will stay green as long as the conditions are right. In order to get plants to loose nutrients like (in a controlled indoor environment) need to either harm the roots (lockout) or flush.

I think the plants outside turn mainly because of the cold weather.

for example, im going to try and keep a windowsill garden throughout winter (2 basil plants, 2 cherry tomato plants and 2 beefsteak tomato plants). even though there are less hours of sunlight, they shouldn't turn yellow as long as I keep them fed and I keep them warm inside the house.

im gonna see if I can make a journal on this website for them. I can't wait to grow these plants fully organic and see what happens. im gonna see if winter windowsill light can produce nice tomatoes!

IMG_20131028_142100214.jpg

People possess many doubts related to LED's. But, your posts have beeen a source of inspiration for all. It gives confidence to choose the LED TEchnology.

I have been using Initial-LED grow lights too.

& how is that working out Steve?

i just wanted to let you know my biobizz feeding schedule suggests flushing even though they use molasses and sea kelp as their ingredients

Thanxx, I'll do that.

Back
Top Bottom