CrazyCarl's First Grow LED 100% Indoor

Hmm two days in and still getting light smell in the garage. Will be looking into improvements in that area for my next grow. Think I should be able to get my fan into my crawl space to vent to there. Then going to make home made turbo carbon scrubber

box85.jpg
IMG_79643.JPG

No more bought scrubber this box filled with charcoal will do the job better and cheaper. That is my new plan homemade turbo scrubber and fan and vent to crawl space

Congrats on your first harvest Carl. Those will be the best buds youve ever smoked since you grew em.

My Maui is almost ready to try and I cant wait. I also have 3 Fem Tahoe Seeds soakin in water that Ill be planting in the next couple days and Im lookin forward to trying that too. Thanks for turnin me on to that strain I had never heard of it.

Thanks Dank I am happy. I wish the buds were bit bigger but honestly those plants grew so easy I can't complain . I am excited about the next grow as I get apply what I have learned to it.

I did add my ONA back into the cabinet with is set up with a fan blowing into it and the jug vented so it vents out. Seems to have scrubbed what the carbon is not getting.

Anyone ever heard of case where something in someone grow made most the plants have same taste? My smoke in nowhere near cured but I have noticed what I have smoked off all plants has a little perfumey after taste is the best I can describe. Only thing I can think is something in my garage caused this. Other than that it is good smoke so much so I don't want to smoke my bought stash. I got nice branch of critical pluss last night and it is good. The after taste is not effecting anything it seems other than a little on the exhale. Just phishing to see if anyone ever run across something like this

Oh Snap Crazy! As often as we bump heads & speak to one another I never realized I wasn't subbed. I apologize.

SUPER DOOPER CRAZY SUBBED

I'll do a full read during 420 down time later this evening when I return from Yonkers.

I seen your question on my thread but was waiting for a better opinion than I'm about to give. Were you using any type of air freshener for the odor?

Hi CrazyCarl!:ciao:

Hey BAR, I'm not following you...I swear.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Crazycarl's message on your thread was so loud that I had to come and see what the commotion was about. :rofl:
This interests me very much too, when you said "air fresheners", and what Crazycarl is describing. I have Ona gel in my flower room very close to my plants and had posted a question as to whether those plants would soak up that aroma somehow. Interested to see if that might be what is causing CC's aftertaste issue. :) Ya never know.......

Anyone ever heard of case where something in someone grow made most the plants have same taste? My smoke in nowhere near cured but I have noticed what I have smoked off all plants has a little perfumey after taste is the best I can describe. Only thing I can think is something in my garage caused this. Other than that it is good smoke so much so I don't want to smoke my bought stash. I got nice branch of critical pluss last night and it is good. The after taste is not effecting anything it seems other than a little on the exhale. Just phishing to see if anyone ever run across something like this

My first two plants I fed a ton of molasses and they both kinda had a smell and taste like it. Ive also heard of people putting Citrus zest in the Jar of a harvest to cure and it all has a lemon taste so Im sure the same effect could happen if you cured in the garage. :)
:ciao: Brunkle Carl .:)

Hey man followed your need for questions to your log. Was not even following your log, but I am now. I was skimming through your log and noticed you had a tub of ONA in your grow cab while you were setting it up. ONA will cause your dried buds to smell like ONA or have a chemical type of smell/taste if it is drying in the same room as your buds or maby even next to your buds while they are growing. I am not sure if that is the case in your situation or not.

Did not read through your complete log so maby this point has already been covered if so just regard this information. But I have had issues with ONA and drying buds, thank goodness it was not my whole harvest just some nugs I cut early and placed into my closet upstairs with some ona next to them to test it out.

Hey man followed your need for questions to your log. Was not even following your log, but I am now. I was skimming through your log and noticed you had a tub of ONA in your grow cab while you were setting it up. ONA will cause your dried buds to smell like ONA or have a chemical type of smell/taste if it is drying in the same room as your buds or maby even next to your buds while they are growing. I am not sure if that is the case in your situation or not.

Did not read through your complete log so maby this point has already been covered if so just regard this information. But I have had issues with ONA and drying buds, thank goodness it was not my whole harvest just some nugs I cut early and placed into my closet upstairs with some ona next to them to test it out.
Well that definitely answered my own question on the Ona Gel! I'm moving it! Thank you:thanks:

Ive never had the perfume taste unless I left my bag in the exes purse. I do have some curing in a gallon jar that had pickles in it and even after washing with bleach when I open the jar I can faintly smell vinegar. So I guess I might have some pickled weed soon.

That was my suspicion

Back
Top Bottom