Highya Krissi,

All the ladies look very happy! Gorgeous collection. I noticed on the ZDF you showcased, there appeared to be a color variation on the close-up pics, but in a group picture, the variations weren't there. I'm thinking it was a weird reflection from the flash. So, no problem! Yeah, they all do look good! Great work, girl! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

All the ladies look very happy! Gorgeous collection. I noticed on the ZDF you showcased, there appeared to be a color variation on the close-up pics, but in a group picture, the variations weren't there. I'm thinking it was a weird reflection from the flash. So, no problem! Yeah, they all do look good! Great work, girl! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, you're not crazy, both the Zombie Death girls have double coloring. They've had it a little bit since the beginning. It's more apparent now. Think they are still healthy just different. We shall see how they all move forward post transplant though, which happened yesterday.

I mentioned in my Bull journal I'm just coming in quick here. The last journal may have had more commentary but this journal gets the pics with all the 8 girls transplanted to their 5gl final homes.

I will note it took me a few hours to do this because each pot took about 2 gl of water and I kept needing to make more.

I'll be back tomorrow with my usual stuff and the Plant of the Day.

My Aunt died after a long battle with the C. Services are Sunday and Monday so I won't be around after the weekend until Tuesday. I'll make a point to come back on tomorrow and Friday though as I'm unsure if I'll have much time Saturday with trying to get packed and maybe TK won't be a dick and will want to actually spend some time with me. We will see.

Until then, I'm just dropping these few final transplant shots of the girls for you guys here. You can see how they were thirsty and ready for the larger pots with bigger capacity.

I'll check back tomorrow, have a great day friends...

*note* all pics were taken last night right after trasnplant and uploaded this morning to our gallery

Hi Bode, you're not crazy, both the Zombie Death girls have double coloring. They've had it a little bit since the beginning. It's more apparent now. Think they are still healthy just different. We shall see how they all move forward post transplant though, which happened yesterday.

I mentioned in my Bull journal I'm just coming in quick here. The last journal may have had more commentary but this journal gets the pics with all the 8 girls transplanted to their 5gl final homes.

I will note it took me a few hours to do this because each pot took about 2 gl of water and I kept needing to make more.

My Aunt died after a long battle with the C. Services are Sunday and Monday so I won't be around after the weekend until Tuesday. I'll make a point to come back on tomorrow and Friday though as I'm unsure if I'll have much time Saturday with trying to get packed and maybe TK won't be a dick and will want to actually spend some time with me. We will see.

Until then, I'm just dropping these few final transplant shots of the girls for you guys here. You can see how they were thirsty and ready for the larger pots with bigger capacity.

*note* all pics were taken last night right after trasnplant and uploaded this morning to our gallery
Sorry to hear about your aunt.
Take care of yourself and your family.

Sorry to hear this!
My condolences to you and your family, Krissi.
Thanks Danny, it's my dad I'm really hurting for. I've seen him cry I think 3 or 4 times in my life. I'm 40. He had the cry that you can't catch your breath you know? That one where it almost sounds like your choking. It breaks my heart.

us men don’t like to show our soft side, at least I don’t. I’m 33 and I think I’ve only seen my dad cry a couple times. Once when I turned 18 and when his mom passed back in 2011.
He's a softie but not one to cry for sure, definitely follows suit of the man. He lost his father at 17 to ALS and his mother to Alzheimers a few years back so losing his only sister now at such a young age is just really hard for him. Our family tends to lose the good ones too early. My paternal grandfather at 62 to cancer, my maternal uncle at 52, to Mad Cow Disease of all things. I just keep thinking there's a bigger plan and I know that if I ever got sick like my Aunt, I'd never want to go out that way so I'm at peace knowing she's no longer in pain.

Highya Krissi,

So sorry to hear of your loss! Seems like you may need a break from reality for awhile. I hope you're okay!!

I need to relearn positioning of your ladies, after the uppot! They are looking great. So many are showing new growth coming through the canopy. Healthy sign!! I'm sure they'll take off now in their new pots, with your TLC!

I hope you have a great day, and are a big comfort to your dad!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

So sorry to hear of your loss! Seems like you may need a break from reality for awhile. I hope you're okay!!
I'll be fine, Bode just need to get my shit together is all! I'm used to finding my shit all over the place lol
I need to relearn positioning of your ladies, after the uppot! They are looking great. So many are showing new growth coming through the canopy. Healthy sign!! I'm sure they'll take off now in their new pots, with your TLC!
I think they are doing super great with the transplant and I'm gonna break down the set up for you here in a minute!
I hope you have a great day, and are a big comfort to your dad!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode, do my best to help, sending pics of the baby definitely helps lighten his spirits for now.

So guys it is Days 31/32 above and Day 2 since 2nd transplant to their final homes, 5 gl self-feed water reserve pots!

From the front of the tent looking in:
Back (L) Spicoli, GGSLH
Back (R) Theodore, BlueberryAuto
Middle (L) Gizmo, ZDF 1
Middle (M) @CannaPot Simon, BBull 2
Middle (R) @CannaPot Alvin, BBull 1
Front (L) Spike, ZDF 2
Front (M) @CannaPot Chunk, Gelato-K
Front (R) Falkor, @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black

We are cooking with gas under the @Cultiuana CT-720! Couldn't be happier with the happiness of my girls under this behemoth LED bar light.

Not much to note other than I am going to try to feed them all (Blueberry will recieve a mix of weeks 1/2 flower @Prescription Blend while the rest maintain weeks 3/4 veg) on Sunday before I leave for NY.

I took individual shots of each girl in this tent, the ZDF girls I kept together because I wanted to show you guys and gals what I meant yesterday by them having a two toned leaf pattern that is not seen on ANY of the other girls. I assume that this is a strain specific quality.

Have a great day everyone and I hope that my cheat sheet on where the girls are helped you navigate through my tent better!

I'll be fine, Bode just need to get my shit together is all! I'm used to finding my shit all over the place lol

I think they are doing super great with the transplant and I'm gonna break down the set up for you here in a minute!

Thanks Bode, do my best to help, sending pics of the baby definitely helps lighten his spirits for now.

So guys it is Days 31/32 above and Day 2 since 2nd transplant to their final homes, 5 gl self-feed water reserve pots!

From the front of the tent looking in:
Back (L) Spicoli, GGSLH
Back (R) Theodore, BlueberryAuto
Middle (L) Gizmo, ZDF 1
Middle (M) @CannaPot Simon, BBull 2
Middle (R) @CannaPot Alvin, BBull 1
Front (L) Spike, ZDF 2
Front (M) @CannaPot Chunk, Gelato-K
Front (R) Falkor, @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black

We are cooking with gas under the @Cultiuana CT-720! Couldn't be happier with the happiness of my girls under this behemoth LED bar light.

Not much to note other than I am going to try to feed them all (Blueberry will recieve a mix of weeks 1/2 flower @Prescription Blend while the rest maintain weeks 3/4 veg) on Sunday before I leave for NY.

I took individual shots of each girl in this tent, the ZDF girls I kept together because I wanted to show you guys and gals what I meant yesterday by them having a two toned leaf pattern that is not seen on ANY of the other girls. I assume that this is a strain specific quality.

Have a great day everyone and I hope that my cheat sheet on where the girls are helped you navigate through my tent better!
Looking good, Krissi! They’re wanting to grow for sure.
That’s going to be one full tent here in a few weeks.
How long does it take to feed all those gorgeous ladies? Takes me like hour-hour 1/2 for two plants lol

I’m sorry for your loss Krissi just know that all your 420 family is here for you . CL🍀

Looking good, Krissi! They’re wanting to grow for sure.
That’s going to be one full tent here in a few weeks.
It's going to be interesting. May have to swing the Blueberry autoflower out and into the 3 x 3 once my Deelite autoflower is done, she's looking like 3 more weeks-ish
How long does it take to feed all those gorgeous ladies? Takes me like hour-hour 1/2 for two plants lol
An hour and a half for 2 plants! Omg lol

Well if I have enough empty jugs that I can fill with everything I need, about 2 hours. If not, and I need to make more as I go, like with the transplants, that took me 6 hours
I’m sorry for your loss Krissi just know that all your 420 family is here for you . CL🍀
Thanks buddy. Bestie just tested positive for Covid and I was with her two days ago and Halloween and as of the last hour I have some sinus pressure and now a low grade fever so I'm hoping that I don't have it again and that I'm able to go up with my family. As of now, I've got a covid test ready to go for tomorrow and Sunday morning, fingers crossed. Yankees really needed me this year man cause this girl is batting a thousand

16675784460708845906849906543555.jpg

It's going to be interesting. May have to swing the Blueberry autoflower out and into the 3 x 3 once my Deelite autoflower is done, she's looking like 3 more weeks-ish
An hour and a half for 2 plants! Omg lol
My ocd lmao 🤣
Well if i have enough empty jugs that i can fill with everytbing I need, about 2 hours. If not, and I need to make more as I go, like with the transplants, that took me 6 hours

Thanks buddy. Bestie just tested positive for Covid and I was with her two days ago and Halloween and as of the last hour I have some sinus pressure and now a low grade fever so I'm hoping that I don't have it again and that I'm able to go up with my family. As of now, I've got a covid test ready to go for tomorrow and Sunday morning, fingers crossed. Yankees really needed me this year man cause this girl is batting a thousand

16675784460708845906849906543555.jpg
Ohhh noooo! Not the vid!
Hopefully it’s sinuses from all the rag weed and crazy weather.

My ocd lmao 🤣
I have it too....I just don't have that kind of time with a near 3 year old. It's a matter of balance for me lol
Ohhh noooo! Not the vid!
Hopefully it’s sinuses from all the rag weed and crazy weather.
I'm hoping so man, I really do. It's like 75 here today so surely that has something to do with my head pressure

I have it too....I just don't have that kind of time with a near 3 year old. It's a matter of balance for me lol
Never enough time in the day, especially when ya have little ones. one of mine try’s to come help but I’m like no you can’t and wahhhhh!!! Hahaha
I'm hoping so man, I really do. It's like 75 here today so surely that has something to do with my head pressure
All of us in the shop are. Mother Nature can’t make up her mind if it’s gonna be November or not. It was cold and chilly last week and few days before that and all this week has been 70+
I’m ready for my hoodie!

Never enough time in the day, especially when ya have little ones. one of mine try’s to come help but I’m like no you can’t and wahhhhh!!! Hahaha
He doesn't cry much at all but he loves his Mama and wants my attention for sure
All of us in the shop are. Mother Nature can’t make up her mind if it’s gonna be November or not. It was cold and chilly last week and few days before that and all this week has been 70+
I’m ready for my hoodie!
Me too man, me too....next Sunday it drops to 5q during the day and 38 at night and it seems like the rest of the week follows suit so soon!

Back
Top Bottom