King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Well with Christmas around the corner we finally squeezed in a Christmas tree. That being said I want to wish all of the staff and team here on 420 magazine a happy holiday and merry Christmas on behalf of me and my family thank you for always being there for us.

No pest this run makes me so happy . However I have saw the what looks like odd fruit fly or something but not too concerned.

Less is more ppm 500 ish in tip run off a bit .

Wishing all of you a safe and very Merry Christmas holiday. Thank you for following along my journey here.

To you all

Good morning , and a very Merry Christmas to u too Joe. Hoping u and your family enjoy your newly done 'digs' . It all looks just about finished and very nice sir! Cheers and enjoy the day Joe... :high-five:
Thanks Duggan
Still a fait bit to do but coming along .

Think this new guy is getting a bit to comfortable.

Merry Christmas bud

Doing this driving to work now lol

Week three flower start first four

Muah thank you seedsman ,420 and my wife .

Any tips to when I should raise lights ?

Raise them? I'd lower them by four weeks into flower to increase the lux as long as they're not burning the plants and if you still have good coverage at a lower height.

Merry Christmas to you and Erin! Have a joyous holiday Joe :).
Thanks shed I have noticed a bit of tip burn on nutes so maybe I should bring g them closer and look at lights on tonight . I also have my exhaust timer on 15 off half and temps seem to be around. 77-79f and Rh around 55% ish

Merry Christmas buddy thank you for the help buddy

Merry Christmas Joe, plants are looking great!
Your pink kush getting pink my is showing some potential. Merry Christmas bud

No pink hairs but the buds themselves are getting a hint of something going on. Too soon to say for sure.
What week you in now buddy?

Hey brother merry Christmas , well one day early for us anyway. Your garden is looking a wonderful man , you should get in on the mars giveaway brother. I would love to come out and see you one of these days I have a few things I think you’d like to have , anyway hope all is well brother , keep up the good work man.
Off til Friday buddy..

And off this weekend I think too..

You got my number brotha house is still upside down kinda but your welcome here I got a big bag of green for you too man.. no shatter through been about two months since dab . Come.help my dumb ass figure out how to build my press bro I'll squeeze lots for you lol

Off til Friday buddy..

You got my number brotha house is still upside down kinda but your welcome here I got a big bag of green for you too man.. no shatter through been about two months since dab . Come.help my dumb ass figure out how to build my press bro I'll squeeze lots for you lol
Wow your such a stand up guy man, I’d love to help you figure it out , it be like the blind leading the blind haha , did you buy one ? How long you been pressing for ? I’ve honestly never tried dabs before man . I’ve wanted to but for one I don’t have a dab rig and I just can’t get over how expensive it is to buy , I’ve been looking at getting my own press to try it , I found a set of plates and stuff the heating unit and idk what any of it’s called but I have been interested in trying it

Off til Friday buddy..

I will talk to my wife and see if I can get out there to see you dude

Back
Top Bottom