Light Addict's Last Thread

Still killin it over there LA!!!

Hey light when you graft a plant will it just have however many strains you grafted on one plant or does the strains start to alter because they are getting their nutrients through a different root/branch system?

Well it does have some carry through in certain examples! If your grafted section or donor is small and then your graft is long term before flower then yes there is indeed a slight crossover from the stock plant to the donor.
If done with a substantial donor section and your timeframe is normal, then the crossover isn't really noticeable! :) Hence me using the BD CBD as the stock/base plant for this mission! :)

La, do you mix your flux techniques with the grafting? Seems like the 2 should meet since one builds a fantastic root and trunk structure, and then you could have a few different strains growing from 1. Is there a limit to how many grafts can be done at a given time?

Gov :) welcome old buddy! :)

Sky, yeah fluxing lends itself to grafting like no other style really. My last multi graft girl was a flux and its the even limb structure and site placement that make it easier. As for how many grafts can be done at once, its only really dictated by the space you have to work with. After care of grafts is important also, my last girl had 14 taken grafts on her, but by flower I'd banged her around and knocked 4 successful grafts off lol.
For this project, all 8-10 grafts will be done at the same time! :)

Its been way too long since I past by here :circle-of-love:
I was reading again about the ebook thats awesome how far are you from the end and when you are ready give me a shout I already know its a book even I can follow,, hope things are go well with the graftting:thumb:

So yes with grafting you will get that crossover when flowering. You won't if just sticking to a mother, as in; your clones taken from a multiple strain mother in veg will stay true to their own original nature!
Yet as I'll be flowering this next project, I'm liking the idea of mixing that CBD from the Blue Dream into the mix with my other chosen strains! A nice Durban poison with some added CBD sounds nice in my opinion lol.

Anyway once I'm in Spain I'll do some more grafting then get my donor bud tested to see what sort of crossover you actually get! :)

420-magazine-mobile256967775.jpg

Dig my girl Light. Just transplanted into about a 20 gal bin and she's ready to go vert as soon as she gets to the rim. This will be the biggest flux I've ever GROWN so can't wait until my autos finish in 2 months. As always have to thank the man who put me on the flux path.

Dig my girl Light. Just transplanted into about a 20 gal bin and she's ready to go vert as soon as she gets to the rim. This will be the biggest flux I've ever GROWN so can't wait until my autos finish in 2 months. As always have to thank the man who put me on the flux path.

May i ask what is this flux about? Sounds good

At first it looked to me something like the schwazzing technique

To make a long story short light Addict came up with the name because the negative conatation that ML has. Besides coming up with the name he's a master fluxer, bar none. Like gramps used to say in the old western guns of will sometimes. No brag just fact. Enough rambling just look at his work.

Back
Top Bottom